Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:18 AM

Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award (13808 Views)

Nigeria Is Not Broke - Ngozi Okonjo-iweala / Walmart Nigeria: Good Or Bad Idea? (Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala) / Can The Finance Minister Remove The CBN Governor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Johnnyessence(m): 10:51pm On Oct 10, 2014
it's this woman idea that said our airport and d refinery should be privatize Cos' they privatize nitel successful she convinced d president to increase d petroleum from #70 to #97 now #120 she will give acct on what she do in this govt. to God Cos' one day she will leave that ministry.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Btruth: 10:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
In short, she is the beginning of cluelessness. The no 1 deceiver of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by synergycom19: 10:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
Na today, Phd textbooks (subsidy/privatization of utilities)econimist,
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Johnnyessence(m): 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
almost every month nupeng is now protesting on d bad roads while Gej they do like this they will surely give acct to God on what they did .Gej won't be there forever. Gej knows all his excos are corrupt no accountability and transparency in his govt. just preaching liars around d society. we are not moved by distributing bag of rice,kerosene and money when d election are draw near .we will be in love and vote out clueless president out of govt. come 2015 election. we will resist thugs to lead us in d govt. we will resist thugs who doesn't av manner of approach, we will resist liar president.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Octaves(m): 11:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
This johnyessence sef. Na anti Okonjo e warrior u be. U sound like you getting paid for this.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by musicwriter(m): 11:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
olajide8:
I sound like - critic of this administration and everyone in it - is she nigeria's minister of finance or world banks appointed minister of finance for nigeria? Well my submission she should be minister of foreign affairs, since her policies are appreciated more and she bags more awards their- otherwise let's look at this;
"agriculture is a key panacea to nigeria's development" in other words it holds the key to nigerians development ?" where is does technology come in (simple example we have to go to soth africa to buy arms, that money could have been put into something else- well) what exactly is development? The change or upgrade of technology, which can be sold continually for economic benefit- well agriculture is good, but what really develops a country is technology or agriculture, my submission agriculture provides initial self sustenance - but with technology we get better means of providing food- so madam minister* take your upside down policies back - she said agriculture is 3times more effective in solving unemployment challenges, why haven't people jumped at the opportunity -simple it can't gie you 30days make a pay- for some crops- if that is so technology is 36 times more effective employment- your second point "housing"- yes but what happens when the govt, only give the facility to civil servants and banks give to only communication workers, and oil and gas sector employees- when a few people around them get richer and they use them as a population sample, of development-

You know what development is!. One question any reasonable person should ask; why the world bank and IMF?. Is she serving the interest of Nigeria or the world bank and IMF?. Then, you'll discover she's nothing but their representative in Nigeria.

We cannot begin to talk about development in Nigeria or any other African country without a science and technology revolution. Africa Cannot Develop Without Investment in Grassroots Science. For details see link below.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by greaterlove(m): 11:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
Congrats NOI, I am really proud of you.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by lottoe(m): 11:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
simpleseyi:

You are saying nonsense. This woman is our angel. This wonderful woman released over one billion naira as feeding budget to Mr & Mrs Jonathan last year so that our first family could eat well and the result is showing on the sheppopotamus first lady and baby hippopotamus first son. The same woman released over $9.7 million to the presidency to smuggle to South Africa using our dearest CAN president's evangelism jet; unfortunately, these jealous South Africans want to use style to embezzle our smuggled money. This same God-sent woman in conjunction and collaboration with our God-chosen presido has been deducting states' monthly allocation since Jonathan became president. Price of a carton of frozen foods (fish & turkey) was at 3,000 naira average during Yar'Adua period but it is now 10,000 naira average, a bag of rice was 3,500 during Yar'Adua period but it is between 8,000 and 10,000 naira today. While this woman is minister for fiance, $48 or $20 billion disappeared from the national treasury and is till yet to be found. Graduates are now agberos, okada riders, keke-marwa riders and executive runs girls. Even NYSC is teaching graduates hair dressing, nail beautification and tailoring in NYSC camp after spending 4 to 8 years in Uni/Poly.The economic is growing astronomically only in the pockets of the ruling class while the masses are wallowing in poverty. This God-sent woman deserves all awards on earth.

ONE DAY, THE POOR WILL HAVE NOTING TO EAT BUT THE RICH.
you made my night bro grin, i so much enjoyed your Use of sarcasm grin grin
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Johnnyessence(m): 11:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
it's when will vote her boss out then we can be sure up for change.( change will need) I love Igbo women but this one is different she brings stupid idea to d president without looking the masses that voted his boss in 2011 election later on she will carry out her evil deeds.I strongly love prof akunyili of blessed memory, I strongly love ezekwesili d originating protest of bring back our girls campaign, I love chimada adechie the literature icon,I embrace Dr.adadevoh of blessed memory in all I embrace all d Igbo women that stand for love peace tranquility and transparency of this great country not d clueless finance minister that says we should privatize our airports.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by atlwireles: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
[s]
simpleseyi:

You are saying nonsense. This woman is our angel. This wonderful woman released over one billion naira as feeding budget to Mr & Mrs Jonathan last year so that our first family could eat well and the result is showing on the sheppopotamus first lady and baby hippopotamus first son. The same woman released over $9.7 million to the presidency to smuggle to South Africa using our dearest CAN president's evangelism jet; unfortunately, these jealous South Africans want to use style to embezzle our smuggled money. This same God-sent woman in conjunction and collaboration with our God-chosen presido has been deducting states' monthly allocation since Jonathan became president. Price of a carton of frozen foods (fish & turkey) was at 3,000 naira average during Yar'Adua period but it is now 10,000 naira average, a bag of rice was 3,500 during Yar'Adua period but it is between 8,000 and 10,000 naira today. While this woman is minister for fiance, $48 or $20 billion disappeared from the national treasury and is till yet to be found. Graduates are now agberos, okada riders, keke-marwa riders and executive runs girls. Even NYSC is teaching graduates hair dressing, nail beautification and tailoring in NYSC camp after spending 4 to 8 years in Uni/Poly.The economic is growing astronomically only in the pockets of the ruling class while the masses are wallowing in poverty. This God-sent woman deserves all awards on earth.

[/s]

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by penny01502: 11:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Johnnyessence:
that woman that bring about fuel subsidy scam ,d woman that bring unemployed graduate to 80% ,d woman that doesn't that doesnt release funds for d pipe borne water bill in river state,d woman that doesn't pay d allocation of d state in time most especially d opposition state ,d woman that doesn't fear God.Almighty God is watching oooo.
APC folks and their agent have never said the truth in their entire life, and you are no exception.

3 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by muchyblink(m): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
Johnnyessence:
this woman should be question on d subsidy scam removal,this woman should explain to us how funds melt for other state are delayed.I believe if prof tam david west is here in d govt. things we av change for good prof david west has good record than okonjo iweala that force fuel subsidy on us.he doesn't encourage d youth that's coming in d govt.just embezzling our money ,okonjo is so selfish in which only d ss ,se,and d rich oil baron are partaking in d national cake .by d special grace of God d will of d people will prevail in next yr election Cos' we are tired of their bribe with money,rice and kerosene.
O boy, stop crying b4 u cry out blood. Bad belle. Just because she no be ur sister

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Johnnyessence(m): 11:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
for good and loving friends of this country am not a paid young breed that's watching today how its look like am not paid for anything but we need a woman of substance not a woman that only care for rich and not d poor breed I av confidence in God that this country will be great when will young coming up will rise to ur assignment. am not paid from any party am an activist a philanthropist,am a plane and neutral person I love God more as my fellow friends love it. I believe God will give us God fearing leaders in this era we are Thks.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Johnnyessence(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
so when will don't voice out loudly here about corruption they will still be looting our treasury God will surely be catching them one by one every where is now corrupt.imagine she hasn't made any comment on d arms deal this is very bad and ridiculous its dangerous to our democracy.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Johnnyessence(m): 11:24pm On Oct 10, 2014
@muchyblink u are saying am crying out blood for u to know I av Igbo friend am not crying here oooo am speaking reality let's wake up from our slumber let's stop corruption before its destroy our integrity in d society.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Hyinkar97(m): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
[url=Facebook.com/hyinkar97]I'm here[/url]
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by buoye1(m): 11:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
OK
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by major466(m): 11:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
Congrats to her. She's the pride of Nigeria. The biblical virtues woman. May she continue to bring glory to Nigeria from now on till the end of times.
It's interesting to note that this is the same Okonjo Iweala Rotimi Ameachi and co tried so hard with sweat with all their power and might to get her fired as minister of finance last year because of jealousy and bad belledism. I wonder how they are feeling now that she bags an award they will never get in their entire life time on earth. Yeye people.

GEJ till 2019!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by major466(m): 11:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
Johnnyessence:
that woman that bring about fuel subsidy scam ,d woman that bring unemployed graduate to 80% ,d woman that doesn't that doesnt release funds for d pipe borne water bill in river state,d woman that doesn't pay d allocation of d state in time most especially d opposition state ,d woman that doesn't fear God.Almighty God is watching oooo.
GEJ till 2019!!!!!!!
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by major466(m): 12:02am On Oct 11, 2014
simpleseyi:

Booooriiiiiigggggggggg!

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Callimo(m): 12:09am On Oct 11, 2014
In all the western midias I listened to dis evening CNN, BBC, France 24, Euro news. African news were all wars, Ebola, Crime, poverty, etc etc.
And I was wondering, in all the countries of Africa, nothing good happened today or in the last few days?
Oyibo no like us sam sam. The sooner we knew that the better for us.

God bless You, Nigeria.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 11, 2014
Johnnyessence:
it's this woman idea that said our airport and d refinery should be privatize Cos' they privatize nitel successful she convinced d president to increase d petroleum from #70 to #97 now #120 she will give acct on what she do in this govt. to God Cos' one day she will leave that ministry.
I was against the fuel price increase, but I'm in favor of the privatization of the airports. The FG shouldn't be running such facilities at all!

BTW, I think Iweala would make a good presidential candidate in 2019.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by olajide8(m): 12:28am On Oct 11, 2014
CFCfan:

I was against the fuel price increase, but I'm in favor of the privatization of the airports. The FG shouldn't be running such facilities at all!

She would be worst then GEJ - I can bet it with my life- if you had said oby* they are miles apart*- they are not supposed to privatise, they are supposed to concessionaire for a certain period and regulate operations- the reason- they would sell to their friends and cronies- eg babalakin and the PdP connection, as in the MMA 2- but look at airtel and how many people/organisations it has been concessioned to, the organisation keeps getting better by the day, because each brings and addition to the existing platform-

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by stanisbaratheon: 12:35am On Oct 11, 2014
Dominiquez:
A superwoman to the core

Nigeria real first lady.

if mama patience grab you eehh

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by olajide8(m): 12:36am On Oct 11, 2014
CFCfan:

She would be worst then GEJ, don't sell your generations birth right, ask for excellence* she is a book economist, good for lecture hall issues and NGO issues - I can bet it with my life- if you had said OBY* I would campaign for her with everything-because OBY is miles away from her*she has a true overhead view of all issues and not a foreign hail view for charting foreign financial policies on home soil at the expense of nigerian's- they are not supposed to privatise, they are supposed to concession it for a certain period and regulate operations- the reason- they would sell to their friends and cronies- eg babalakin and the PdP connection, as in the MMA 2- but look at airtel and how many people/organisations it has been concessioned to, the organisation keeps getting better by the day, because each brings and addition to the existing platform- the concessionaires would have thought of the ebola testing point, and different positive things - but na lie, they are just directionless- and clueless*

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by BekeeBuAgbara: 4:32am On Oct 11, 2014
Gaidenk:

First,I'm igbo. 2nd i don't know u, but I'm pretty sure i can employ u and feed u well.
Big boys don't talk about feeding. cool
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by Maser: 4:51am On Oct 11, 2014
Great Woman! Bad belle people should go and hug transformer.
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by engrfcuksmtin(m): 7:48am On Oct 11, 2014
simpleseyi:

ki oluwa a da e si fun awon to no e, o ni shofo danu, olorun a gbo adura re, ori e o no buru, wa je ninu orire ile yi lati Iran diran.[b][/b] The reverse is the case for those saying otherwise..,..,.

1 Like

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by AnanseK(m): 7:56am On Oct 11, 2014
The business of the IMF and world Bank is loan.

The more loan you collect the better you are as a Minister.

Mortgaging the future of your population earns you awards.

"Miss Piggy" ( NOI) a puppet for life!

2 Likes

Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by otunlexy(m): 10:08am On Oct 11, 2014
new2020:

He is a yoruba trust me. That's their Modus of Operandi...Hate, negativity and envy. That includes you for citing the Civil war.
Can't believe u are this STEWpid..Ojukwu surely didn't die for this
Re: Okonjo-Iweala Bags African Finance Minister Of The Year Award by chamboy(m): 10:38am On Oct 11, 2014
Pro- Gej, Pro- Pdp, pdp e-idiots see this as the country's achievement

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gtbank Owes Me N21bn – INNOSON / CBN’s New FX Guidelines Hold Mixed Fortunes For Banks / 'Oil Subsidy Is Fiction' - Professor Tam David-West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.