Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,932 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot (3722 Views)

Ekiti's First Lady Attends Fayose Niece's Wedding In London (photos) / Former Ekiti First Lady Denies Donating Drugs To Buhari’s Campaign / "How I Will Operate As Nigeria’s First Lady" – Aisha Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by nigerianvenom(m): 12:40pm On Oct 10, 2014

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by Omimah: 12:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
OP, your point?
Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
I'm trying to understand what this is about.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by nigerianvenom(m): 12:47pm On Oct 10, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by nigerianvenom(m): 12:50pm On Oct 10, 2014

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by Gboliwe: 12:52pm On Oct 10, 2014
Another yaba left escapee

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
This Op is clearly rétárdéd. Why are you showing us her pictures?. Oh Jah save thy children from babylon,my brothers selling theirs souls for rice!

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by asadike(f): 12:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
How come she wor wor like this.
Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by nigerianvenom(m): 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2014

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by arresa: 12:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
Very corny. .
Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 1:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
Frown then smiles
Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by Firefire(m): 1:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nigerians... hun? undecided

Anyway goodluck to him & her, hope Ekiti people enjoy your reign in office.
Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by Konquest: 1:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
asadike:

^^^
^^^
@ asadike

Don't you know she is a born again like Delta State Governor's
wife who doesn't use earings most of the time?

Huh?! wink
Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by juman(m): 1:12pm On Oct 10, 2014
Wahaoo!

The woman look young in the pics.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by juman(m): 1:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
Fayose should do his best. May God be with him.

President jonathan is already fumble and perform inefficiently.
Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by olosk(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
Finally face of The Dreamer.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:39pm On Oct 10, 2014

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by juman(m): 1:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
olosk:
Finally face of The Dreamer.

The case might go in his favour.

Those apc guys have the problem of not taking the masses as serious component of democracy.

This reminds me of great chief obafemi awolowo that the focal point of his policies was making life better for the masses. Currently we don't have leader like chief awolowo.
Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by shizzle11(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2014
Gov Fayose, oko awon APC gringrin
Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by mlanreh: 2:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Omimah:
OP, your point?
Omimah:
OP, your point?
kennygee:
I'm trying to understand what this is about.

Simple OP just ran away from Yaba Left or he campaigned for Fayose before winning the Election

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by skyeboy98(m): 2:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
What?? Why are they not putting on weding ring?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by asadike(f): 2:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
Konquest:

^^^
^^^
@ asadike

Huh?! wink

i for say.
Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by zekki: 2:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
ori mama wa be >: grin
Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by chinwike2(m): 3:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
I cant wait anymore for fayemi and his APC co-travellers to be kicked out clean out of govt. House in few days. Next they will shamelessly carry govt vehicles &furniture with them after all the violence and looting. Nice pic Up fayose !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by Theultimate(m): 4:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
Gboliwe:
Another yaba left escapee
Chaii....!! U people sha, I couldnt stop lafn
Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
Natural beauty.
Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by emmatok(m): 5:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
The woman Na DEEPERLIFE grin
Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by Descartes: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
I like this woman for the prophesy she made before her husband was elected into the Office. cool

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by nigerianvenom(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
asadike:
dont worry till u get to her age

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by zeelo2014: 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2014
Konquest:

^^^
^^^
@ asadike

Huh?! wink

No earings but uses artificial hair.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Sheks ugly! Her neck like a 'shock-absorber'
Re: Pictures: Ekiti First Lady To Be and her husband's Photoshoot by Johnnyessence(m): 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
what's d meaning of all this rubbish fayose is not constitutionally right to contest d June 21 governorship election and let me tell u he and her wife will be disappointed in d court of law Cos' d law will take is course just wait and see.because u are ordered by presidency to block d court premises fayose is just worsen d situation d more .he will be thrown out in d court of law just wait and see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPINION: The Code Of Ethics For Nigerian Journalists And How "AIT" Breached It. / Why Igbos Should Not Vote For Nnyesom Wike In Rivers Rerun! / #lindagate: I Only Received $150,000 From APC - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.