Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,203 members, 7,822,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

What Kind Of Business Can One Invest With #200,000 - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Kind Of Business Can One Invest With #200,000 (2434 Views)

What Business Can One Invest 10,000 On? / Urgent Need Of Advice On What To Invest With 2.5 Million Naira! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Business Can One Invest With #200,000 by owpj(m): 1:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hello everyone I am out of the country and I am looking to invest #200,000 in any kind of business that I would see some profit, it doesn't matter how small or large as long as there is a profit. I would like to hear candid and honest opinions and ideas. Thank you.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Invest With #200,000 by olamide1: 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
owpj:
Hello everyone I am out of the country and I am looking to invest #200,000 in any kind of business that I would see some profit, it doesn't matter how small or large as long as there is a profit. I would like to hear candid and honest opinions and ideas. Thank you.
what is your email, I will send my number to you. call me then we can talk or send your number I will call u, I am not in Naija anyway. you can send email to me on omotundeluv1@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Invest With #200,000 by Angelstartups(f): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hello.

Check www.angelstartups.com.ng, register as an investor to see those businesses to consider investing in. You may find businesses that are in your current country of residence.

Cheers.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Invest With #200,000 by owpj(m): 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Angelstartups:
Hello.

Check www.angelstartups.com.ng, register as an investor to see those businesses to consider investing in. You may find businesses that are in your current country of residence.

Cheers.

I looked up your site and would like to know more and discuss how this works?
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Invest With #200,000 by Angelstartups(f): 12:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hello.
Send us a mail via admin@angelstartups.com.ng. One of the admin will respond.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Invest With #200,000 by rednek: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2014
NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!

MAKE YOUR YOUR PATH STRAIGHT TO GREAT WEALTH.

GET 8% OF WHATEVER YOU INVESTED EVERY 30 DAYS,FOR AS LONG AS YOUR INVESTED FUND STILL REMAINS WITH THE COMPANY.

FOR THOSE THAT NEEDS LOANS RANGING FROM 20k to 100k, CAN ALSO OBTAIN LOANS WITHOUT COLLATERA,BUT IT INVOLVES SOME CERTAIN PROCESS A REPUTABLE REFFEREE AND SIGNED AGREEMENTS.

Why look for high profit internet investments,that will pay only but a few people just for a while,before they will disappear with your money without any trace,it had always happened that way.

INVEST WHERE you can Get 8% in 30 days of what ever you have invested,paid directly into your account,no stories and absolutely risk free.ONLY FEW PEOPLE ARE AWARE OF IT........this is not an internet transaction,it is a company with physical addresses,u will be requested to sign some legal documents and agreements with the institution on the payment arrangement.what is required of u is 2-PASSPORTS PHOTOGRAPH,A VALID I.D CARD and you must have,an account number with one of the listed banks,UBA,GTB,FIRST BANK,FIDELITY BANK AND ZENITH BANK.the minimum amount for investment is 50 THOUSAND and a maximum of 10 MILLION NAIRA.You will get your first payment 37 days after investment date,as 7 days is required for your money to be invested into the economy,while subsiquent payments will be within 30days interval.

You can still collect you invested fund if you wish,but you investment must have run for a minimum of 6months with the company,and you will give a 2 months notice in writing to the company before collection of invested fund.

The company also hosts an annual general meeting every 1st week of november where some certain issues are discussed.

To be honest with you,I get paid 0.6% monthly of what ever investment I attract for the company,for as long as the invested fund still runs with the company.

PLS the listed banks are the only banks from which u can get your money paid directly into an account,those are the banks we partner with.The company have had a steadily good reputation for over a period of 4years and 7months,with a plan of going international by 2017.TELL OTHERS AROUND YOU,NOW THAT THERE IS STILL SPACE FOR EVERYONE,BEFORE IT BECOMES A THING FOR ONLY THE RICH.

YOUR MONEY IS 100% Secured and YOUR monthly returns are also 100% sure,no delays,no stories of losses.

Many of our clients who started with just 50k for fear of losses,came back some months later to invest even more.

You too can test us with the minimum,but I bet you will come back to invest even twice the maximum.

THE ALMIGHTY GOD HAS BROUGHT THIS TO YOUR NOTICE,DON'T HOLD IT BACK FROM OTHERS.

FOR FURTHER INFORMATION ON HOW THE COMPANY OPERATES,,PLS CONTACT MR UGWU DANIEL OF THE MARKETING DEPT.on 09096447387 or 08069334214.

AN INVESTMENT YOU CAN TRUST
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Invest With #200,000 by qutemichelle: 11:59am On Oct 29, 2014
I don't think your site helps all that. I am not trying to badmouth or something but people register there to get help but don't get the help they need. The investors just go there and look for business they will so with their money and not give it to someone.

Then when you are contacted,you tell the person you are setting up something and almost thru and you never bring back feed backs.. How do I know? I have been on your site since early this year and I know quite a lot of people who have been there too..

I haven't seen or heard anyone who testified to be helped by your site and that's not nice

Angelstartups:
Hello.

Cheers.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Invest With #200,000 by Sardongarigan(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Invest your money on importation. Wrist watches,used phones and laptops many things you can think of.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Invest With #200,000 by Angelstartups(f): 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
@qutemichelle.

We are sorry to hear that you have tried to find investor to no avail. It may just be that investors perceive the business you are proposing may not be viable or lucrative enough for them. On the issue of setting up a meeting for you, that is an extra effort on our side to ensure you meet genuine investors and raise capital. If we have not gotten back to you, its because for now, most investors are yet to be convinced of your value proposition (and remember this is at no cost to you). We will continue to try to assist you, but in the meantime, stay calm and prepare for some interesting things coming up soon on our portal. You may benefit from it.

Regards.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Invest With #200,000 by jsb(m): 11:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
"There are many benefits the network industry offers those who want more from there lives."
"Network marketing is the perfect busness" Contact me on Oceanflow12@gmail.com for more details on this MLM that I started with exactly 200k and happy I did..
Re: What Kind Of Business Can One Invest With #200,000 by olamide1: 12:36am On Sep 19, 2015
Hello,

My fellow Nigerian abroad or in Nigeria. I just want to quickly comment on the Nigerian Bank registration in Atlanta Georgia. I want to appeal to all the readers here that please help us to spread this information. I called GTbank several time and they told me that BVN registration has started at 918 Holcomb bridge, Roswell in Atlanta Georgia, This is a blatant lies, I went there today, I drove for good 8 hours to this location, this building is empty, except for the hiring agent that is using the first floor. Please let them hear, from CBN governor to the Nigerians law makers, why are they lying. I later called GTbank all what they can tell me is to visit Ooisservices and book appointment. please ask them with who, they do not even have a physical location. did they think USA is just like Nigeria where you can go to people's house for O wan be, please CBN and Nigeria government do something.

(1) (Reply)

Start A Private School Next Session / Has MMM Paid You? / Come in here , if you want to learn Adsense Self Clicking,I have mad over €1800

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.