Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

.... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / .... (1038 Views)

U.S. Reports Malaria Vaccine Breakthrough / What Drug Can A Pregnant Woman Feeling Malaria Take ?? / W.H.O Bans Some Malaria Drugs In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.... by beegreat96: 3:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Re: .... by kemqox: 5:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
Go to a General hospital (not private hospital o), let them test and confirm what is wrong with you, and give you quality treatment.
You might be suffering from blood shortage, anemia, some bacteria or something else.
Re: .... by Vhalder: 10:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
hello. I think you might be having excessive liverfat. Contact me through mail for more info. Cheers
Re: .... by dennykel60: 5:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
beegreat96:
hello House ,

pls do help me , for close to 2 yrs now i hv been having consistent malaria nd typhoid (esp malaria) .

Each time i treat it comes back . i stay in a good environment nd take good water nd food .

pls what is the solution cos im tired of taking drugs .
1 thing I usually emphasize on is the use of drugs. They have side effects, for example, ebuprophane cause liver problems. These drugs contains chemicals that are toxic. Thereby giving the kidney problems later in old age. I urge u to go natural and your problem is solved. Find a way to get Immune Booster. It contains a herb known as echinacea which is very strong for typhoid and malaria.
Re: .... by beegreat96: 1:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
dennykel60:
1 thing I usually emphasize on is the use of drugs. They have side effects, for example, ebuprophane cause liver problems. These drugs contains chemicals that are toxic. Thereby giving the kidney problems later in old age. I urge u to go natural and your problem is solved. Find a way to get Immune Booster. It contains a herb known as echinacea which is very strong for typhoid and malaria.

bros , pls where cn i get it an in abj ?
Re: .... by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 04, 2014
THE DANGERS OF MP/WIDAL TEST

I shall begin with a story, of course. As a doctor, one of your greatest challenges in practice will be people you know. So one person I know called me some days ago sounding very urgent. Her friend was quite sick with fever and vomiting and stomach pain. No diarrhea. They had done the standard test Nigerians now habitually arm themselves with: Malarial parasite (MP) and Widal test.
Read more ยป

http://www.primerhealth.com.ng/2014/10/the-dangers-of-mpwidal.html

(1) (Reply)

10 Cancer Symptoms Most People Ignore / Wt Can B Done? / Risk Of Being Pregnant Again 3months After Delivery.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.