Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,387 members, 7,819,395 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! (1477 Views)

What Is This Baby Doing In This Picture? Has To Be Seen To Be Believed. / Silly Things You Believed As A Kid? / Nigerian Taboos You Believed While U Were Groewd Olds, Rhodalyn Shut Up In Adv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mine includes:

1. The day the sun and the moon jam together, the world comes to and end
2. When you eat half egg, you will give birth to half baby
3. Aeroplane can enter heaven

Thats all i can remember for now. Pls move this to the appropriate section mods. Thanks
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by Piloeternity(m): 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
I believed
1. Money falls like snow from the cloud

2. That when a male/female Child is born he/she turns female/male at age 4
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by jeremiah505(m): 4:51pm On Oct 10, 2014

...See you in FB...

#just in case#
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
I was made to believe that when you swallow a seed to any fruit, it grows like a tree and make branches outta your mouth. Then i ate both a fruit and it's seed, so i was told such, so that i would stop eating seeds. #mymumsha
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by Nobody: 4:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
I believed Satan/Devil has tasted any food that drops to the ground, so i dont pick them up anymore. But now who cares. If you pick any money from the floor that doesnt belong to you, you will turn to yam grin grin grin
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by Afrok(m): 5:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
I was made to believe that when U kill Lizard, toad, frog and they open their hands wide, they won't open the gate of heaven for the person.
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by KingTom(m): 5:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
I believed that this thread will make front page embarassed
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
I believed that God pours down one busket of water whenever it rains grin
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by iceberylin(m): 5:11pm On Oct 10, 2014
iammo6:
I believed Satan/Devil has tasted any food that drops to the ground, so i dont pick them up anymore. But now who cares. If you pick any money from the floor that doesnt belong to you, you will turn to yam grin grin grin
MĔĤŃ Ĩ ßĔĹĨĔVĔĎ ŤĤĨŚ ŤŐŐ grin

3 Likes

Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by Nobody: 5:13pm On Oct 10, 2014
*If you step on someones hair/ head,you touch the head if not the person will stop growing.
*if you mistakingly touch someone the tip of broom while sweeping, you have to hit the broom on the floor if not the person will have rashes
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
shocked shocked
grocery:
*If you step on someones hair/ head,you touch the head if not the person will stop growing.
*if you mistakingly touch someone the tip of broom while sweeping, you have to hit the broom on the floor if not the person will have rashes
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by mesoade(m): 5:27pm On Oct 10, 2014
When the sun is shinning and the rain is falling simultaneously,Lion is currently giving birth to a cub
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
still believing that crap sad sad
mesoade:
When the sun is shinning and the rain is falling simultaneously,Lion is currently giving birth to a cub
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by ademi87(m): 5:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
I used to blv dat if dey use broom to beat u, ur "somtin" will not work again
I used to bliv dat if u stretch ur hands to fetch water if its raining tunda ll strike u
I used to bliv dat if u break a single broom into 7 nd u put it in ur armit nd u r bin beaten by anybody most especially ur teacher u ll faint
I used to bliv dat any woman with beards is a witch
I used to bliv if u drink d water iside d coconut u wouldn't knw anytin dey r teachin u at skul
I used to bliv dat if u eat d anus of a chicken u will find it very difficult to keep secret kept with u
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by agarawu23(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
if u write on d flow and u dnt clean it, ur grandmother will die

if rain is falling do a canon with paper and send it to any body u wish and d erosion will deliver it

if u urinate in a burning firewood, u wont weewee on d bed. (I tried dis many time in my boarding school but still wet my bed at end.)

if u eat with left hand, d devil Is eating with u grin
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
grin grin grin grin
ademi87:
I used to blv dat if dey use broom to beat u, ur "somtin" will not work again
I used to bliv dat if u stretch ur hands to fetch water if its raining tunda ll strike u
I used to bliv dat if u break a single broom into 7 nd u put it in ur armit nd u r bin beaten by anybody most especially ur teacher u ll faint
I used to bliv dat any woman with beards is a witch
I used to bliv if u drink d water iside d coconut u wouldn't knw anytin dey r teachin u at skul
I used to bliv dat if u eat d anus of a chicken u will find it very difficult to keep secret kept with u
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
If you eat the eye of a fish, you go turn Olodo rabata, Oju eja lomoje
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by Nobody: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
I smell front page.

*reserves*
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
too much of Okro makes one dull
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by 573V31D(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
I used to believe dat if anybody steps on ur nail after cutting, u and d person go hate each other
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by Yustash001(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2014
Wow...so funny
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by datguru: 5:47pm On Oct 10, 2014
I believed my grandma has a a farm where she plants money and would go to pluck it when she needed it
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by lawrenceunaa: 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
I used to believe that if a child eats Broiler's egg
Na stunted growth go follow
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Quick Notice Instead of Quit Notice grin grin
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by saxwizard(m): 6:57pm On Oct 10, 2014
I smell front page

I was made to believe that God is up in the sky and satan under the ground
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by missstella(f): 7:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
I used to believe say when guy touch u ordinary hand u go carry belle sharp sharp
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 10, 2014
I used to believe that thunder is God's fart and lightening is his camera flash.

I believed the whites don't go to toilet that its only blacks who sh*it. I believed if u fart when cackled under ur armpit, u will die.

I used to believe if u stand on a grinding stone, u will become shorter. I believed if u stand near a snake lizard, it will be sucking ur blood

I believed the muslim elehas are ojuju and that when it was dark ojuju is around.

I believed if u sneeze too often, ur name is being called somewhere and that if u have sore throat, someone had stepped on ur saliva

I believed if u swallow agbalumo seed it will grow on ur head and that if u see so many sugar ants, money is on ur way

1 Like

Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by CodeHouse: 1:10am On Oct 11, 2014
1. When the sun is out and it is raining, A Lion is giving birth

2. When ye pick someone elses coin or money from the floor, ye shall turn to yam

3. God is urinating when it rains

4. You don't put thy hands out the window when it is raining, when thunder strikes, ye shall
become crippled.

5. When ye bury a lizard's egg for 7 days, ye shall find money in place eggs after the 7th day.

6. I grew up with the story of Madam koka, the spirit woman who levitates object around the home, making the koka sound with her shoes as she walks.

7. If ye can get the mat of a bush baby, after 3
days, ye shall become very wealthy.

8. Rubber band around your wrists will suck thy blood.

9. When ye whistle in the afternoon, snakes will come to harm thee

10. During a fight, if your opponent bites you, just rub chicken poop on it and the teeth of thy opponent shall fall off.

11. I almost pluck all my eye lashes, cos of the belief that when you pluck your eye lashes and place it on thy head, your teacher will forget to flog thee

12. If ye eat Mango and garri later, mehn! You are going to die

Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by yankydollars(f): 5:55am On Oct 11, 2014
quote author=iceberylin post=27029385]
MĔĤŃ Ĩ ßĔĹĨĔVĔĎ ŤĤĨŚ ŤŐŐ grin[/quote].correct......me sef believe die
wink
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by nickz(m): 6:00am On Oct 11, 2014
if your teeth falls off and you fail to throw it on top of a buildings roofing sheet with stones equivalent to your age it would never grow againgringrin

if you drink pepsi/coke and eat mango at the same time you will die

masquerades were spirits thaat came out of holes
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by yankydollars(f): 6:07am On Oct 11, 2014
I believe wen u spit and sm1 steps on it u'l hv sorethroat.......u dnt tk mango after drinking garri,2dem cz of stomachpain**ifahear grin......... when it rains
and the sun shines....the traditional belief is that the hyena
is giving birth undecided
Re: Things You Believed To Be True When You Where Little!! by tmanis(m): 12:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
- that if someone steps on your spit, you get sore throat.
-that if a girl beats you with broom, you industry will cease to function,
-that eggs were planted in the soil to grow like crops.
-that you were to throw your fallen tooth on the roof, so lizards wont eat it and it will grow back.
-that being beside a girl or just touching her will get her pregnant.
-etc
-etc
-etc....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Left-handers (Lefties) Turned Right-handers Share Your Experience / Pastor Caught On Camera Kicking A Pregnant Woman’s Belly To Cast Out Demons! / Funny Picture Of The Day TGIF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.