Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! (22109 Views)

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. / Win One Million Naira For Your Legit Hustle #millionairebossin15seconds / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 10:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Still so much into PayPal! !!
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Nsonaso(m): 5:28am On Jan 23, 2016
legalwealth:
I want to buy PayPal how much is your rate
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by kolomax(m): 6:36am On Jan 23, 2016
legalwealth:
I need $745 paypal please
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 7:43am On Jan 23, 2016
kolomax:
I need $745 paypal please

Good day!
We can't guarantee you the fund ASAP because we are currently short of fund but you can just send us a mail via info@ijamsolution.com while we look into your order and get back to you.Thanks
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 7:43am On Jan 23, 2016
Nsonaso:
I want to buy PayPal how much is your rate

How many dollars do you need?
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Nsonaso(m): 8:03am On Jan 23, 2016
legalwealth:

Your price will determine
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by edogho(m): 9:40am On Jan 23, 2016
legalwealth:

I need ur services sir. $60 is all I wanna claim from my domain sales. How do we go about it?
I need a number I can call too. sent u a pm. Pls reply d pm asap

Thanks
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 11:10am On Jan 23, 2016
edogho:

I need ur services sir. $60 is all I wanna claim from my domain sales. How do we go about it?
I need a number I can call too. sent u a pm. Pls reply d pm asap

Thanks

What is the website?
Anyways, I've received your PM and as well replied you.
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 11:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Nsonaso:

Please send your request to info@ijamsolution.com or contact me on whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 11:13am On Jan 23, 2016
Nsonaso:

Kindly let us know the exact amount as that is part of what determines our rate.Thanks
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Nsonaso(m): 8:22pm On Jan 24, 2016
legalwealth:

Kindly let us know the exact amount as that is part of what determines our rate.Thanks
I've been sending you message on that line but no reply
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 8:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nsonaso:
I've been sending you message on that line but no reply

Sorry!
Response are always slow during weekends but we will surely get back to you soon.
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by semasir: 11:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
Hello, I need $590 in my PayPal account. Any help?
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 12:36am On Jan 25, 2016
semasir:

Please! Contact us via e-mail for this.Thanks
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by tosinjay(m): 7:03am On Jan 25, 2016
semasir:

PayPal funds available @245... You can contact @my signature

1 Like

Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 10:48am On Sep 05, 2017
legalwealth:
It is no news that one of the determinant for the longetivity of your PayPal
Account is the source of the PayPal fund you get into your PayPal account.
The best source of fund you should be getting into your PayPal account is
trusted merchant like fiverr,odesk,pph,bubbles and other sources that won't
file case against you later or sooner.

We know of this for so long which we've been practising and it has been one
of the secret for the longetivity of our PayPal account and every PayPal
account we fund.For this reason,any PayPal account we fund cannot get limited
as a result of receiving our fund from trusted merchants and sources we trust and
do keenly investigate the source of their fund before receiving into ours as you
can see in the screenshot attached below.

Since we know our onion and don't want your account to be limited as a result of
PayPal fund you receive,we implore you to always fund your PayPal account securely
and instantly through us as low as N380 per $.To load your PayPal account,kindly
contact us via any of the means below:

Whatsapp is 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
BBM is 7A648BF3
Email to contact is info@ijamsolution.com

N.B: Nigeria PayPal account cannot receive fund!For that reason,you should only contact us if you have or need foreign PayPal account that can receive fund.

This is still available and has been updated! !!
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 12:05pm On Jun 15, 2019
SCAM/FRAUD ALERT; "Naija Paypal Secrets" Is No Longer Existing

Kindly visit, bookmark and follow https://www.nairaland.com/5246072/scam-fraud-alert-naija-paypal for detailed updates
regarding discoveries that warranted public noticification. Thanks
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by OziRealEstate: 5:33pm On May 01, 2020
Cut out the middle man and buy your own PayPal account that you could easily withdraw your funds from.

Never get less than the current exchange rate ever again.

WhatsApp +2347082314012

Serious Buyers Only Please
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 7:37pm On May 01, 2020
cool
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 7:38pm On May 01, 2020
legalwealth:
First of all, you need to know that IJAM Exchange is a proven and reliable expert/consultant in the
market of E-currency exchanges! !!

IJAM Exchange is owned and operated by IJAM SOLUTION CONSULT (a legally registered business in Nigeria),
which has been involving in digital currency buy, sell and exchange services in Nigeria to Nigerians at home
and abroad since 2011. They have been into this business for the past nine (9) years, and they have been able
to gain broad experience and also reputation by loyalty and authenticity. They support Nigerian banks' local
transfer to buy, sell and exchange digital currency, meaning they accept Internet or Cash deposit payment on
their Nigerian bank account(s), which is a great advantage for their Nigerian clients.

They buy, sell, and exchange PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Bitcoin, Payoneer, and other E-currencies. IJAM Exchange
helps freelancers, Data entry workers, Captcha workers, Data Conversation workers, Domain and site flippers,
and other various digital service providers get/receive their payments. Where they are unable to do much for
one reason or the other and pay them either in dollar, pound, euro, or their local currency.

Aside from the fact that they buy, sell or exchange E-currencies, they also assist our clients to professionally
open legitimate E-currency accounts such as PayPal and the likes, while we as well usually counsel and advise
people regarding E-currency accounts.
They are often available on our website's LIVECHAT via our official e-mail, which is support(at)ijamexchange.ng
and 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 or 0 1 2 9 3 1 9 0 6, which are available on Calls/Whatsapp for all inquiries and requests.

The official website of IJAM Exchange is www.ijamexchange.ng
The official line of IJAM Exchange is 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
The official physical address of IJAM Exchange is 71A, Shyllon Street, Off Ikorodu Road. Palmgrove, Lagos.
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 8:20am On May 02, 2020
smiley
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 8:17am On May 17, 2020
cool

Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by uslasconsults(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2021
E-CURRENCY EXCHANGER

We BUY and SELL

✅PAYPAL

✅RMB

Contact us:
Tell/Whatsapp: +2348062098866
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 1:29am On Jan 26, 2021
cool smiley
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by April4th(m): 10:44pm On Jan 26, 2021
legalwealth:
cool smiley

Do you still buy PayPal funds?

1 Like

Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 12:29am On Jan 27, 2021
April4th:

Do you still buy PayPal funds?

Yes
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2021
We are still buying and selling PayPal funds! !!
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by aloby: 5:15pm On Mar 05, 2021
Paypal Exchanger - Buyers/Sellers

Sell your paypal funds to me at $380/N

Instant payment via bank transfer

DM 08143107523 on WhatsApp
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by richie10k: 4:24pm On Apr 24, 2021
legalwealth:
We are still buying and selling PayPal funds! !!
what rate do you withdraw at?
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by FRAUDNabber: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2021
You seem to be legit; I will try your company out! !!
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by FRAUDNabber: 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
FRAUDNabber:
You seem to be legit; I will try your company out! !!

I sold my PayPal funds so smooth and easy to IJAM Exchange.

Kudos! !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Precautionary Tips To Help Minimize Scam On Your Atm/debit/credit Cards / Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me / Mall Revolution Sweeps Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.