Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! (22106 Views)

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. / Win One Million Naira For Your Legit Hustle #millionairebossin15seconds / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by MOROVINA: 1:25am On Sep 30, 2021
legalwealth:
We are still buying and selling PayPal funds! !!

Your rate please

I need $1,350 PayPal funds
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by MOROVINA: 10:48am On Sep 30, 2021
Please beware

The owner of this number 0809 632 4889 tried to scam me. He obviously picked my number because of my earlier post on this thread. He claimed his Nairaland Monicker is FMC1. Everything else he said checked out he even posted the source of the funds from Fiverr but unfortunately for him I got FMC1's number from Nairaland, when I asked him if he is familiar with the number he said NO, I now asked how can he not be familiar with a number that is supposed to be his... Na so story change ooo

I called the line and FMC1 stated that his account has been hacked... Please for your own good do not have any transaction with this guy... He is a fraudster....

Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by obi4eze(m): 10:57am On Sep 30, 2021
I need $450 clean PayPal funds please.
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by FRAUDNabber: 11:59am On Oct 03, 2021
MOROVINA:
Please beware

The owner of this number 0809 632 4889 tried to scam me. He obviously picked my number because of my earlier post on this thread. He claimed his Nairaland Monicker is FMC1. Everything else he said checked out he even posted the source of the funds from Fiverr but unfortunately for him I got FMC1's number from Nairaland, when I asked him if he is familiar with the number he said NO, I now asked how can he not be familiar with a number that is supposed to be his... Na so story change ooo

I called the line and FMC1 stated that his account has been hacked... Please for your own good do not have any transaction with this guy... He is a fraudster....

Nice you were not scammed. You should have visited the website of the OP or contact them on their WhatsApp line 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 66
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by FRAUDNabber: 12:00pm On Oct 03, 2021
obi4eze:
I need $450 clean PayPal funds please.

OP's website is www.ijamexchange.ng where you can quickly get feedback.
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by ritzycul(m): 4:49am On Oct 24, 2021
I will buy your PayPal fund at a good rate.

Contact Me - 07031303598
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Presegs(m): 9:29am On Nov 04, 2021
At IJAM Exchange Limited, which is a duly registered company and
has been in the E-currency Exchange business since 2010, We BUY, SELL and Exchange

PayPal
Payoneer
Skrill
Neteller
Perfect Money
And Many More @ Good Rates With Prompt Processing of Orders.

Our official website is www.ijamexchange.ng, and we are physically located at 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove, Lagos.

cc: Legalwealth
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Presegs(m): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2021
We are still buying PayPal funds
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Presegs(m): 8:15am On Nov 23, 2021
Come
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Presegs(m): 8:56am On Nov 24, 2021
We are in business
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by IJAMExchangeLTD: 5:37am On Dec 04, 2021
At IJAM Exchange Limited, which is a duly registered company and
has been in the E-currency Exchange business since 2010, We BUY, SELL and Exchange

PayPal
Payoneer
Skrill
Neteller
Perfect Money
And Many More @ Good Rates With Prompt Processing of Orders.

Our official website is www.ijamexchange.ng, and we are physically located at 71a Shyllon Street. Palmgrove, Lagos.
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Presegs(m): 9:35pm On Dec 19, 2021
We are still buying
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by kenneyyice(m): 10:55pm On Dec 24, 2021
What is your paypal rate like?
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Presegs(m): 11:12pm On Dec 24, 2021
kenneyyice:
What is your paypal rate like?

It is currently N450/$ for GnS PayPal funds and N500/$ for FnF PayPal funds.

To always know our latest rates, please do visit www.ijamexchange.ng/exchange.php
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Presegs(m): 11:13pm On Dec 24, 2021
Legal wealth is Presegs
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Gee64: 10:34am On Dec 25, 2021
Please send $10 GnS PayPal fund for my UAE business account and send me your account details. I shall send you the money only when I confirm receipt on my PayPal account...imagrg3@gmail.com

My WhatsApp number is: zero seven zero eight four seven nine three zero seven eight

*Please remember to send screenshots of PayPal transfer for confirmation. And let me know you are sending it via WhatsApp chat before you do that to clarify if I still need it or I've not bought elsewhere.
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by samsard(m): 2:42am On Dec 26, 2021
Gee64:
Please send $10 GnS PayPal fund for my UAE business account and send me your account details. I shall send you the money only when I confirm receipt on my PayPal account...imagrg3@gmail.com

My WhatsApp number is: zero seven zero eight four seven nine three zero seven eight

*Please remember to send screenshots of PayPal transfer for confirmation. And let me know you are sending it via WhatsApp chat before you do that to clarify if I still need it or I've not bought elsewhere.
LMAO. if you actually knew the person you were dealing with you won't be making this request.

1 Like

Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Presegs(m): 9:23am On Dec 26, 2021
samsard:
LMAO. if you actually knew the person you were dealing with you won't be making this request.

grin
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Presegs(m): 9:25am On Dec 26, 2021
Gee64:
Please send a $10 GnS PayPal fund for my UAE business account and send me your account details. I shall send you the money only when I confirm receipt on my PayPal account...imagrg3@gmail.com

*Please remember to send screenshots of PayPal transfer for confirmation. And let me know you are sending it via WhatsApp before you do that to clarify if I still need it or I've not bought it elsewhere.

Please chat us on Whatsapp 0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by IJAMExchangeLTD: 8:41am On Dec 27, 2021
We are still buying
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by IJAMExchangeLTD: 7:50pm On Dec 27, 2021
We are selling
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by webme(m): 6:10pm On Jan 10, 2022
IJAMExchangeLTD:
We are still buying
How much are you buying Paypal?
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by fvck(m): 6:38am On Apr 02, 2022
webme:

How much are you buying Paypal?
I buy at 550/$
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Oladayopop(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2022
Please I need a fund of 10$ into my Paypal account. Who sells here?
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by KojoForex: 6:04am On Aug 30, 2022
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by onlinediva: 8:33am On Apr 10, 2023
samsard:
LMAO. if you actually knew the person you were dealing with, you won't be making this request.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Precautionary Tips To Help Minimize Scam On Your Atm/debit/credit Cards / Please How Do I Hustle Hard In 2022? 2021 Was Hell For Me / Mall Revolution Sweeps Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.