Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! (22092 Views)

Banking $100-$300 Daily Using Instagram- Completely Easy And Legit. / Win One Million Naira For Your Legit Hustle #millionairebossin15seconds / Welcome-Hisenjos Fiverr,Freelancer via Payoneer Skrill Exchange Customer Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by dorispray: 1:27am On Feb 02, 2015
delaruh:
i dont think you still have funds , i call you throughout yesterday but no response , atleast you pick calls and say something.
How much of PayPal funds (USD) do you needs to buy? I can direct you to my reliable e-currency exchanger to buy from.
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by dorispray: 1:44am On Feb 02, 2015
blym4real:

I sent you a mail concerning paypal fund I have for sale.

How much of PayPal funds (USD) have you got for sale?
I can direct you to my reliable e-currency exchanger to sell your funds to.
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by conimo(m): 5:30am On Feb 02, 2015
chemashie:
Hi, how do I verify my South African Paypal account?

if you can pay N20k, i can get your South African paypal account verified (whatsapp or viber me on +61861024677)
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by conimo(m): 5:35am On Feb 02, 2015
neroflo57:

Mr legalwealth,can u help me get a verified and unrestricted uk or us PayPall account from you?

We offer United Kingdom Verified paypal account fresh & unused account that can be operated with normal naija IP without masking or subscribing for any VPN services (whatsapp/viber +61861024677)

our Australia account...https://www.nairaland.com/download/2087562 we have for UK, Malaysian and South African account too.
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by conimo(m): 5:39am On Feb 02, 2015
tradeplusib:
Your customer service seems to be getting worse by the day! Not even a simple response after emails, calls and WhatsApp message

We can help and our customer service is 24/7/365 but at N250 per dollar (fix rate...it never changes)...simply because its instant.
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by chemashie(m): 8:20am On Feb 02, 2015
conimo:

if you can pay N20k, i can get your South African paypal account verified (whatsapp or viber me on +61861024677)
20K for verification when I'm based here? Rubbish!
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 02, 2015
conimo:

We can help and our customer service is 24/7/365 but at N250 per dollar (fix rate...it never changes)...simply because its instant.

r u Same person as legalwealth,if no... stop using another persons thread to advertise... I asked u Why ur phone number is not going through yesterday u replied rudely like u were hiding something
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by conimo(m): 11:53am On Feb 02, 2015
neroflo57:

r u Same person as legalwealth,if no... stop using another persons thread to advertise... I asked u Why ur phone number is not going through yesterday u replied rudely like u were hiding something

yesterday was sunday...i was about going out and driving, that is why i ask if there are any questions because i can't be driving and at the same time whatsapping...but you never responded and i said am off...does that sounds rude
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2015
conimo:

yesterday was sunday...i was about going out and driving, that is why i ask if there are any questions because i can't be driving and at the same time whatsapping...but you never responded and i said am off...does that sounds rude

OK...r u Same person as legalwealth
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 02, 2015
conimo:

Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by conimo(m): 1:42am On Feb 07, 2015
neroflo57:

am not legalwealth...
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Nobody: 12:53am On Feb 08, 2015
legalwealth:

It is currently N10,000 for USA Phone Number Verified PayPal account that comes with USA Dedicated VPN IP till July 4th.

Note that we've stopped using Virtual Bank account for verifying USA PayPal account for so long and do recommend that from Payoneer
but it has been blocked from being used with it by PayPal.
For that,we recommend some physical cards you can add to your PayPal to replace the USA Bank account making your account 80% rated.
It will still be unverified since it is only adding of bank account that will make it verified but you can still do anything with it that way!
Do you mean that the VPN will be valid till July 4th?
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 1:33am On Feb 08, 2015
koonbey:
Do you mean that the VPN will be valid till July 4th?

Yes and it can as well be renewed by then.Thanks
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Nobody: 5:23am On Feb 08, 2015
legalwealth:

Yes and it can as well be renewed by then.Thanks
Okay, how much will it cost to renew?
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 08, 2015
koonbey:

Oga mi, longest time...how business dey go now?
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 11:53am On Feb 08, 2015
koonbey:

Just N3,000 any time from July 4th which will as well duw for renewal by January 4th.
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Ataime16(m): 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2015
Get webhosting for as low as N3500
http:// clients.utiware.net/?aff=596
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 10, 2015
legalwealth:

Just N3,000 any time from July 4th which will as well duw for renewal by January 4th.
Okay, I think I'll do that. Meanwhile, the 150 we talked about has been sent to your account. Please reply my email asap so we can proceed, thank you.
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 4:40pm On Feb 10, 2015
koonbey:
Okay, I think I'll do that. Meanwhile, the 150 we talked about has been sent to your account. Please reply my email asap so we can proceed, thank you.

Seen and replied...
Being processed! !!
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by slimjoe007(m): 11:20am On Feb 11, 2015
hi legalwealth, will like to know if you buy Fiverr dollars if yes how do I reach you so we can proceed.
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2015
slimjoe007:
hi legalwealth, will like to know if you buy Fiverr dollars if yes how do I reach you so we can proceed.

Yes!I still do...Kindly contact me via info@ijamsolution.com
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by slimjoe007(m): 5:44pm On Feb 11, 2015
legalwealth:

Yes!I still do...Kindly contact me via info@ijamsolution.com
mail sent!
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 8:57pm On Feb 11, 2015
slimjoe007:

mail sent!

Ok...Wait for reply...
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by gboyetade: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
I need paypal funds. you can call or whatsapp 0 9 0 9 6 8 5 3 3 0 1
sseunth:
do u buy paypal funds??....i have like 11k to sell
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by gboyetade: 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
I exchange paypal.you can call or whatsapp 0 9 0 9 6 8 5 3 3 0 1
dorispray:

How much of PayPal funds (USD) do you needs to buy? I can direct you to my reliable e-currency exchanger to buy from.
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by firstparagon: 6:25pm On Apr 11, 2015
America will say "Think
not what your country
can do for you,but
think of what you can
do to your
country".Govern ment didn't send us to
school,so why should
government provide
jobs for us.Do you know
that there is now an
oversea based organization,es
tablished out of passion
to eradicate the level
of unemployment and
poverty,thereby
bridging the gap between the rich and
the poor.Aside the
above
benefits,
members
have the opportunity to enjoy 1.
Life
residual
income
2. Soft-loan
without collateral 3.
Opportunity
to travel
with top
leaders
around African countries
4. Monthly
leadership
rewards
5. Opportunity
to resell xtremegold
profitable e-
wallet
6. Brand new car award
and many
other un- announced
benefits
7. Members get their
payment fully
automated
by XtremeGold
system 8. Members
enjoy
unbeatable
almost free
advert using XtremeGold advert
portal
to promote
their business
for global
recognition 9. Earn extra income
from
6 different
income
opportunities
offered in XtremeGold 10. Members
have the
opportunity
to shop and
buy our
products such as Laptops,
Android
Phones, Home
Appliance, TV,
and so on cheaply
11. Members get Free
educational
materials in
all walks of life
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by feminineA: 9:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
Anyone has uk paypal funds for sale,
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by legalwealth(m): 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2015
feminineA:
Anyone has uk paypal funds for sale,

Contact me via info@ijamsolution.com
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by feminineA: 5:00pm On Nov 28, 2015
legalwealth:

I have sent u a mail for days now yet no reply. how best can u be reached
Re: IJAM Exchange; The No. 1 Legit Company To Buy & Sell PayPal Funds In Nigeria! !! by feminineA: 10:38am On Dec 02, 2015
legalwealth:

check your mailbox

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do I Recover A Debt From My Pastor? / Cleaning Services Managers: Lets Share Experiences. / Precautionary Tips To Help Minimize Scam On Your Atm/debit/credit Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.