Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread (75376 Views)

Doogee DG310 User Review / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Heeboy94(m): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2014
TO USE GLO BIS ON ANDROID

Download MobileUncle Tools
Tap Engineer Mode
Tap Engineer Mode (MTK)
Swipe to Connectivity
Tap CDS Information
Tap Radio Information
Select either Phone 1 or 2, depending on which one u wish to change its IMEI
Where u see AT+, type E. A pop-up would come up
Select 1,7,""(Phone 1) or 1,10,""(Phone 2)
In between the inverted commas, type in the new IMEI number
(insert a space btw AT+, to look like dis AT +EGMR)
Tap SEND.
Reboot ur device.
Create new APN using "blackberry.net" without quotes
Dial *#06# to check ur new imei.

2 Likes

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by dharay99: 3:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
Chimezie250:
innjoo inote I m also waiting for it, awesome phone with juicy battery
seyithug:

Innjoo Note. Will be available on Jumia by first week of November.

0h, m also waiting 4it. I pray it has a removable b3 n LED notification light.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Heeboy94(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2014
To get an IMEI number, refer to this thread and ask Valmunich.

www.nairaland.com/1942096/how-use-glo-bis-android

2 Likes

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by epoxide(m): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
augster:
and I think CTR should be Carliv Touch Recovery

that's right! u got it
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by epoxide(m): 5:01pm On Oct 30, 2014
seyithug:

Thanks, bro.

anytime boss
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by epoxide(m): 5:02pm On Oct 30, 2014
adeinfinit:

Pls ow do I use CTR to change font on my doogee d310?

if u don't know, you don't need to till u flash the recovery image and make a backup. until then, use ifont. note: u must be rooted!
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by adeinfinit(m): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2014
epoxide:

if u don't know, you don't need to till u flash the recovery image and make a backup. until then, use ifont. note: u must be rooted!
Thanks
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by augster(m): 5:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
augster:
Someone should be help me out here: CWM allows u to back up your ROM...while CTR flashes recovery I think
someone should answer me na
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Mystiq25(m): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2014
augster:
someone should answer me na
CWM and CTR are basically the same thing, they perform the same functions you can backup or flash a new rom with both recoveries. The only difference is the layout, CTR has a touch screen layout while CWM doesn't. If you are intending to flash a recovery ontthis phone I strongly recommend the CWM because I have flash the CTR and I encountered some problems with the backup and restore now I have replaced it with CWM and already have a backup of my current rom.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by adeinfinit(m): 5:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mystiq25:
CWM and CTR are basically the same thing, they perform the same functions you can backup or flash a new rom with both recoveries. The only difference is the layout, CTR has a touch screen layout while CWM doesn't. If you are intending to flash a recovery ontthis phone I strongly recommend the CWM because I have flash the CTR and I encountered some problems with the backup and restore now I have replaced it with CWM and already have a backup of my current rom.
How did u flash d CWM? Av rooted mine

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by augster(m): 5:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mystiq25:
ok thanks...so I'll use recovery tools and the guidelines u gave on page 8 for CWM too?

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 7:48pm On Oct 30, 2014
Mystiq25:
1.first of all you need to root your phone then go to this site http://www.needrom.com/category/doogee/dg310/ and download CTR recovery file, actually there are two recovery files there CWM and CTR the former didn't work out for me so I used the latter, you have to register first before you can download anything from that site. After downloading placed the recovery on the root of your SD card.
2. Download recovery tools from play store
3. Open recovery tool and click on "flash other recoveries".
4. Locate your recovery file and flash it.
5. Reboot into recovery to complete installation.

Couldn't find recovery tools on playstore. Can you provide a link?
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Mystiq25(m): 9:28pm On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=seyithug post=27590523]

Couldn't find recovery tools on playstore. Can you provide a link?[/quote try this link and http://m.hiapphere.com/apk-de.mkrtchyan.recoverytools

2 Likes

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=Mystiq25 post=27593086][/quote]
Thanks, bruv. I'll do this later tonight.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Mystiq25(m): 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
You can download recovery tools from my Dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/s/csl80olzng003k6/Recovery%20Tools_1.7.7.apk?dl=0

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Obascoetubi: 11:46pm On Oct 30, 2014
no need for me to root my android, because its 1gb ram is ok for me

2 Likes

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 11:18am On Oct 31, 2014
Mystiq25:
This is the link to download CWM recovery file, check my previous post for guidance https://www.dropbox.com/s/x5jma434qf4h7xu/VOYAGER2-DG310_CWM.img?dl=0
I have downloaded this, bro. But, when I open it on my computer, to access the files, it asks for a password. I don't need to open it on the system, right? Also, the recovery tools you posted, which is the better version? The one on your drop-box?
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Mystiq25(m): 11:22am On Oct 31, 2014
seyithug:

I have downloaded this, bro. But, when I open it on my computer, to access the files, it asks for a password. I don't need to open it on the system, right? Also, the recovery tools you posted, which is the better version? The one on your drop-box?
use the one on my Dropbox because it's the one I also use to flash my CWM just installed it on your phone not system.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2014
Mystiq25:
use the one on my Dropbox because it's the one I also use to flash my CWM just installed it on your phone not system.
Thanks, bro. I'll proceed with the CWM now. I'm now rooted.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2014
Mystiq25:

5. Reboot into recovery to complete installation.

Can you explain this further, please?
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 11:47am On Oct 31, 2014
adeinfinit:

Successfully rooted my Doogee grin
I'm rooted now. That was surely a breeze. Fast, nice and easy.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
@everyone, from all I can read on XDA forums, the new update for this device has a couple of bugs. So, you're adviised not to update it for now. Also, there are no custom ROMs for the device at the moment. The stock ROM works just fine, anyways. Just root and install CWM to back-up your stock ROM I.e create a recovery image..
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by adeinfinit(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mystiq25:
I av a question on dis CWM..I remembered wen I flashed CWM on my htc,it automatically goes to recovery mode weneva I plug a charger wit d fone off.. Does this appen on Doogee too afta flashing CWM?

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 1:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
adeinfinit:

I av a question on dis CWM..I remembered wen I flashed CWM on my htc,it automatically goes to recovery mode weneva I plug a charger wit d fone off.. Does this appen on Doogee too afta flashing CWM?
@Mystiq25, pls answer this. I like to charge my phones turned off, sometimes, and this may be an issue.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 3:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Damma:
One observation >>> Earphones not so loud,but not so bothered MTK mobileuncle will resolve that..
Ba3 still so good compared to my former phone...
Bro, do you mean Mobile Uncle can tune up the call volumes, both for receiving calls and for listening to music with and without the ear-piece? Pls,give detailed how-to dothat. Thanks.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
adeinfinit:

No, it doesn't Happen.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by adeinfinit(m): 3:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
Francheezy:

No, it doesn't Happen.
Alright. Thanks

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 4:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Francheezy:

No, it doesn't Happen.
Okay. Thanks. Also, I put the CWM I downloaded into my memory card's root. But, recovery tools doesn't locate it, when I tried to select it. The CWM file is a .rar file. Do I need to extract it first, before putting the extracted files inmy root folder?
I want to back-up fully, before doing the glo/imeichange thingy.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Mystiq25(m): 5:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
seyithug:

Okay. Thanks. Also, I put the CWM I downloaded into my memory card's root. But, recovery tools doesn't locate it, when I tried to select it. The CWM file is a .rar file. Do I need to extract it first, before putting the extracted files inmy root folder?
if you have downloaded the CWM from the link I shared in Dropbox you don't need to eat extract it, if you are unable to locate it in recovery tools move it your phone memory instead of SD card because I have learned that Doogee 310 is using the internal memory as a default write disk even if you change it from the settings.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 5:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
seyithug:

I think you have to extract it. It should be a "recovery.img" file, Put it in your internal memory root folder. Cause that's the default write disk.

If you are very good at changing it, you don't need back up. But if you are a novice, please backup.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 5:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
Mystiq25:
if you have downloaded the CWM from the link I shared in Dropbox you don't need to eat extract it, if you are unable to locate it in recovery tools move it your phone memory instead of SD card because I have learned that Doogee 310 is using the internal memory as a default write disk even if you change it from the settings.
Francheezy:

I think you have to extract it. It should be a "recovery.img" file, Put it in your internal memory root folder. Cause that's the default write disk.
If you are very good at changing it, you don't need back up. But if you are a novice, please backup.

Thanks, brovas. Noted. Will do as youboth suggested. I appreciate the help.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 6:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
Meanwhile, has anyone used the gestures function? In particular, something similar to the Air Scroll I used to enjoy on my previous Samsung Galaxy S4, before it was stolen. When you're in gallery,without touching the screen, you can just wave your palm across the sensor beside the front camera , and it will automatically scroll to the next picture. This is one of the reasons why I.bought this phone-gestures sensing capability- because I loved it a lot in my SGS4.
Only limitation here is that, on this phone, it scrolls forward only, not backward. The SGS4 goes forward and backward. And, I didn't have to enable anything.I haven't even tested any of the other gestures yet.
This Doogee is a 2-point touch phone, not 5 points as advertised online, so, zooming in/out on an image by using two fingers isn't as smooth as it should be, compared to 5-10 points touch phones, like the SGS4. To quickly zoom out/in, just double tap d image. But then, for the price, this phone is wonderful already, and I ain't complaining.
Money well spent. I keep saying that. Lol.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (32) (Reply)

How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone / How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? / How To Transfer Or Share Mb On Mtn To Mtn Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.