Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,474 members, 7,823,104 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread (75369 Views)

Doogee DG310 User Review / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by adeinfinit(m): 5:16pm On Oct 29, 2014
seyithug:

Bros, please,give detailed, step-by-step instructions and links on rooting, installing the CTR and CWM and other must-have apps for this phone. Carry us along, abeg. You can set-up a Whatsapp Group for us Doogee users. Be the bossman. grin cool
Successfully rooted my Doogee grin

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Francheezy(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
Kamaye:
as he said the battery is not the best but it is still OK with six hours of heavy usage certainly not the best but not bad either.
OK... Mayb it's because I have used better. But the battery doesn't read well.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2014
adeinfinit:

Successfully rooted my Doogee grin
Lolz. Nice one, bro. Pls, what app did you use! I'm just turning the phone on now, and going over the menu.
Detailed steps, pls. Also, does it make sense to update the phone to the latest ROM Doogee released for it on Monday, or should I wait for sometime?

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Mystiq25(m): 6:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
seyithug:

Bros, please,give detailed, step-by-step instructions and links on rooting, installing the CTR and CWM and other must-have apps for this phone. Carry us along, abeg. You can set-up a Whatsapp Group for us Doogee users. Be the bossman. grin cool
1.first of all you need to root your phone then go to this site http://www.needrom.com/category/doogee/dg310/ and download CTR recovery file, actually there are two recovery files there CWM and CTR the former didn't work out for me so I used the latter, you have to register first before you can download anything from that site. After downloading placed the recovery on the root of your SD card.
2. Download recovery tools from play store
3. Open recovery tool and click on "flash other recoveries".
4. Locate your recovery file and flash it.
5. Reboot into recovery to complete installation.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by adeinfinit(m): 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
seyithug:

Lolz. Nice one, bro. Pls, what app did you use! I'm just turning the phone on now, and going over the menu.
Detailed steps, pls. Also, does it make sense to update the phone to the latest ROM Doogee released for it on Monday, or should I wait for sometime?
Follow dis link to download the apk..just install and click on the green button. It took just few seconds to root.
My advice about d new ROM: Let's play with this ROM for sometime..d new ROM might av some bugs..
http://res.kingroot.net/msoft/webapp_kingroot/image/KingRoot_Android_3.4.1.157-General_105001.apk

3 Likes

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Damma(m): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2014
Got the phone today...So Awesome...av charged it...It beats my expectations...I need someone to tell me if I truly bought this phone for #12,700...Good Bargain maybe...

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by peawizzy(f): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
adeinfinit:

Follow dis link to download the apk..just install and click on the green button. It took just few seconds to root.
My advice about d new ROM: Let's play with this ROM for sometime..d new ROM might av some bugs..
http://res.kingroot.net/msoft/webapp_kingroot/image/KingRoot_Android_3.4.1.157-General_105001.apk
just by clicking on that link will help root the devices? No other procedure(s)?

2 Likes

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2014
adeinfinit:

Okay. Good one. I just don't want to have to reinstall apps later, when I decide to go for the new ROM.

THE PHONE IS FABULOUS FOR ITS PRICE. I'm typing with it now and browsing NL is such a breeze on 3G is so cool. Tabbed browsing is so cool. The battery is good enough for the phone, but I'm still observing it. Display is crisp and nice. I put my screen on automatic brightness, for better battery and my eyes. Fonts and everything else is default for now. I'll do more overnight.
Sound is good. Not like what you would expect from a 'China phone', but more like what you'll get from a good Nokia. This phone is very responsive and fast. Camera, front and back, work flawlessly. It's 5MP front/1.3MP back on a 5" WXVGA screen, so it's just OKAY. I make shoes, I'm not a photographer, so this camera is just perfect for me. My GS4 had 13MP on a FHD screen, but each pic was at least 4mb and even shott videos were always over 50mb. Don't want that kain wahala now. This is perfect for me.

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by peawizzy(f): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Damma:
Got the phone today...So Awesome...av charged it...It beats my expectations...I need someone to tell me if I truly bought this phone for #12,700...Good Bargain maybe...
that‘s nice. Please, just make sure you drop your own review when you start using the phone.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 6:59pm On Oct 29, 2014
[quote author=peawizzy post=27559794] just by clicking on that link will help root the devices? No other procedure(s)?[/quote
The instruction says 'download the apk..just install and click on the green button. It took just few seconds to root. ' cool

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by peawizzy(f): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
[quote author=seyithug post=27559866][/quote] so easy? Lol, you didn‘t brick your device shey?

2 Likes

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
peawizzy:
that‘s nice. Please, just make sure you drop your own review when you start using the phone.
Bros, hope the directions were good enough. Me waka wells o. Welcome to the club.
Honestly, I'm wondering why I bought my stolen S4. This phone is just like my S4. Seriously.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Damma(m): 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
seyithug Thanks for the directions... it was so straight forward...Google Maps really helped out...

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by peawizzy(f): 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2014
seyithug:

Bros, hope the directions were good enough. Me waka wells o. Welcome to the club.
Honestly, I'm wondering why I bought my stolen S4. This phone is just like my S4. Seriously.
Lol, keep wondering. Now, i‘m wondering why you quoted me when the message was meant for DAMMA. Anyway, don‘t welcome me yet. Still waiting PATIENTLY for mine. grin

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2014
peawizzy:
Lol, keep wondering. Now, i‘m wondering why you quoted me when the message was meant for DAMMA. Anyway, don‘t welcome me yet. Still waiting PATIENTLY for mine. grin
Oh, na you I quote? You don dey enter my head be that o. Lol. Na 'miskate'. Pele sweet pea. grin cool
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by peawizzy(f): 7:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
seyithug:

Oh, na you I quote? You don't dey enter my head be that o. Lol. Na 'miskate'. Pele sweet pea. grin cool
Lol, make I dey enter small small o.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
call quality is very good. Zero noise, but it should have been louder. Galaxy S4 kare lai. Lol
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Damma(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2014
One observation >>> Earphones not so loud,but not so bothered MTK mobileuncle will resolve that..
Ba3 still so good compared to my former phone...

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by adeinfinit(m): 8:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
FIFA 14 on my Doogee D310 grin

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
peawizzy:
Lol, make I dey enter small small o.
heheee i dey see something here o.

3 Likes

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Seyilome:
Lol
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by peawizzy(f): 8:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Seyilome:
See well o.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2014
adeinfinit:
FIFA 14 on my Doogee D310 grin
Bro, abeg, once mystiq25 creates the Whatsapp group, I'll need games and apps o.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by adeinfinit(m): 8:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
seyithug:

Bro, abeg, once mystiq25 creates the Whatsapp group, I'll need games and apps o.
Aii bro..buh I no go fit post some games for group cos of the size.d fifa14 is 1.5gb..just downloaded fifa15 grin

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by adeinfinit(m): 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2014
Damma:
One observation >>> Earphones not so loud,but not so bothered MTK mobileuncle will resolve that..
Ba3 still so good compared to my former phone...
Bros! Abeg wats d function(s) of MTK mobileuncle?

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Inkredible(m): 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2014
Am glad you all have received your gadgets and flexing too. Mine enrout me destinayshan!
If the whatsapp group is ready, kindly let us know so we can key into am sharply. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 9:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Inkredible:
Am glad you all have received your gadgets and flexing too. Mine enrout me destinayshan!
If the whatsapp group is ready, kindly let us know so we can key into am sharply. Thanks.
Correct.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Mystiq25(m): 9:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
seyithug:

I think you should create the Whatsapp Group because I am currently not on Whatsapp

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by nani667: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nice to see this thread finally moving ✔

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
Mystiq25:
1.first of all you need to root your phone then go to this site http://www.needrom.com/category/doogee/dg310/ and download CTR recovery file, actually there are two recovery files there CWM and CTR the former didn't work out for me so I used the latter, you have to register first before you can download anything from that site. After downloading placed the recovery on the root of your SD card.
2. Download recovery tools from play store
3. Open recovery tool and click on "flash other recoveries".
4. Locate your recovery file and flash it.
5. Reboot into recovery to complete installation.

What does this CTR entail? What does it install to your phone? I've downloaded it. I'm yet to root or install this, though.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by epoxide(m): 1:01am On Oct 30, 2014
seyithug:

What does this CTR entail? What does it install to your phone? I've downloaded it. I'm yet to root or install this, though.

Finally something is happening here! CTR is a custom recovery that replaces stock and is important for flashing custom ROMs, fonts and some packages etcetera. BTW where's that ambassador?

2 Likes

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by adeinfinit(m): 7:00am On Oct 30, 2014
epoxide:

Finally something is happening here! CTR is a custom recovery that replaces stock and is important for flashing custom ROMs, fonts and some packages etcetera. BTW where's that ambassador?
Pls ow do I use CTR to change font on my doogee d310?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone / How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? / How To Transfer Or Share Mb On Mtn To Mtn Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.