Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,299 members, 7,822,488 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread (75367 Views)

Doogee DG310 User Review / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 20, 2014
seyithug:

Bro, have you fixed your ish yet? Did you recently update Playstore or can you install another version of it? That may fix the issue. Other suggestions would be to clear cache. Also, I know you've been playing around with Gravity Box lately, and I read somewhere that changing lcd density often causes play store issues. So, did you change that? If you did, you need to return to stock settings for it, then wipe your caches, for you to be able to install apps from the PlayStore again.
If all that fails, you'll have to spoof things. Read here. http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-install-incompatible-apps-from-android-market-for-unsupported-devices/
Also try ROM Toolbox Pro, for editing the build prop.

I've not tampered wit d build.prop yet. I think it's from the rom I flashed. I flashed a dg310 rom from needroom. And my backup isn't complete. That shit was taking all day so I stopped it.. I have to meet pea weasel in school and take some parts of her rom especially that system.ext4.tar . It's too large for me to beg you to upload to drop box. But if you can grin

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by augster(m): 8:56am On Nov 20, 2014
Bro Seyi, I used that free store app yday...I noticed that it downloads a very old version of the app u want to download
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 10:11am On Nov 20, 2014
augster:
Bro Seyi, I used that free store app yday...I noticed that it downloads a very old version of the app u want to download
I no longer use it. I uninstalled it since. It had too much adware, and I couldn't even run some of the apps I installed with it, and it's a battery hog too. That Freestore isn't worth it. Maybe if there's a newer version...
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2014
nvnnyz:

I've not tampered wit d build.prop yet. I think it's from the rom I flashed. I flashed a dg310 rom from needroom. And my backup isn't complete. That shit was taking all day so I stopped it.. I have to meet pea weasel in school and take some parts of her rom especially that system.ext4.tar . It's too large for me to beg you to upload to drop box. But if you can grin
Ha Bros. No wonder. You should have waited for it to complete. Editing the build. prop is an easier way, but since you said the installation didn't complete, endeavor to restart the whole process. I'd have loved to upload to Dropbox, but network has been fluctuating here, and I won't have the patience to wait through the upload.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 10:28am On Nov 20, 2014
Mystiq25:
you will have to flash the SuperSU zip file through recovery mode it will automatically uninstall the kinguser and replace it with supersu download here https://www.dropbox.com/s/r4x7h3firlzzih8/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.02.zip?dl=0
Thanks, bro. Will do this later today. Downloaded already.
Modified. Done.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by adop(m): 10:47am On Nov 20, 2014
Peawizzy.....don't forget me o

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Saucekide25(m): 10:50am On Nov 20, 2014
nvnnyz:

Put me through on how to upload,so I can help.....#teamdoggie.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Saucekide25(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2014
Use ROM Manager to backup ur Rom,I did mine within 13minutes...

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 10:59am On Nov 20, 2014
Saucekide25:

Set up Dropbox on your phone. Then, go into it and opdn Options/upload here, and add file from sd card/clockwork mod/backup/system. Extra.tar.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2014
Saucekide25:

Thanks bro and it's doogee, doggie means something else grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:07am On Nov 20, 2014
seyithug:

Set up Dropbox on your phone. Then, go into it and opdn Options/upload here, and add file from sd card/clockwork mod/backup/system. Extra.tar.

Thumbs up uncle seyi

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Paradise163(f): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2014
greetings everyone
got my doogee 310 on Monday and I love it

I've noticed some faults on it
the gallery and file manager don't respond all the time

phone when rebooted don't come up on it own

I got it rooted yesterday for the glo tweak
now want to change the imel using mtk engineering mode but this is the reply am getting
what am I to do?

please

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 20, 2014
Paradise163:
greetings everyone

now want to change the imel using mtk engineering mode but this is the reply am getting
what am I to do?

please

There should be a space btw the "T" and "+"
Eg "AT(there should be a space here)+ engr....

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 11:43am On Nov 20, 2014
Paradise163:
greetings everyone

what am I to do?

please
You probably have a device with buggy software. Try to do a factory reset, cache wipes. The phone is supposed to be snappy and gallery and file manager operations should be smooth.
For the Glo IMEI, you didn't need to root. But, since you already have, it's Okay. Check a few pages back for your CWM backup.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Saucekide25(m): 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2014
nvnnyz:

Thanks bro and it's doogee, doggie means something else grin

all join

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2014
Saucekide25:

all join
Bros, is that SD card fix working for you? The phone still doesn't say Move to SD card.

This KitKat is so annoying. Should av stuck with 4.2.2 Jellybean
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Saucekide25(m): 12:56pm On Nov 20, 2014
Dropbox is giving me this error.....

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2014
The 2gb internal space should be more than enough but you can still edit the ebr if you want to increase the internal memory to like 4gb.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 20, 2014
Saucekide25:
Dropbox is giving me this error.....
Looks like your memory is low

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Saucekide25(m): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Looks like your memory is low

So how many Mb do I free...currently have 400mb free.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Saucekide25(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2014
seyithug:

Bros, is that SD card fix working for you? The phone still doesn't say Move to SD card.

This KitKat is so annoying. Should av stuck with 4.2.2 Jellybean

It helped me download to my sdcard for torrent downloads,but game installation....nah!

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
The 2gb internal space should be more than enough but you can still edit the ebr if you want to increase the internal memory to like 4gb.
Bros, pls post a tutorial on How to do this. I want to edit mine to increase the apps memory to 5gb. I have a 32GB memory card that will serve me for other stuffs. Also, my RAM is currently showing 105mb out of 920+. What could be the problem?
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 1:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Saucekide25:

It helped me download to my sdcard for torrent downloads,but game installation....nah!
That's what I discovered too. I can only Move to Phone Storage. also, from whaf I read online, KitKat has always been buggy and annoying. Even Lollipop is a no-go area, as there are even more restrictions, which shouldn't even be on an Android OS. Google is trying to control the open source project that is Android. Best bet remains to downgrade to a Jelly-bean based (custom) ROM.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Saucekide25(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2014
Is there any other way of uploading the file?

pls my 32GB sdcard corrupts some of my video files anytime it goes below 20gb...what might be the problem?and how to tackle it...tnx

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Eleph(m): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2014
Please l need One Tecno R7 imei & BlackBerry imei. MY Whatsapp number is 08032449944.
Thanks
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 20, 2014
Saucekide25:

So how many Mb do I free...currently have 400mb free.
800mb
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Saucekide25(m): 9:29pm On Nov 20, 2014
Still Force Closing....I have 2GB free space
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 9:38pm On Nov 20, 2014
Saucekide25:
Still Force Closing....I have 2GB free space
you probably installed an App recently, and your phone no like the App. I have 470mb and no force close.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Paradise163(f): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2014
nvnnyz:

There should be a space btw the "T" and "+"
Eg "AT(there should be a space here)+ engr....
bro I just did that of which I got the reply " AT command msent"checked my imel but it's still the same which came with it
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Heeboy94(m): 6:26am On Nov 21, 2014
Paradise163:

bro I just did that of which I got the reply " AT command msent"checked my imel but it's still the same which came with it
Did you reboot?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (32) (Reply)

How To Clone Any Whatsapp Account To Another Smartphone / How To Change The Phone Number In BVN?? / DOWNLOAD GB Whatsapp V18.50.0 Latest Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.