Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,149 members, 7,953,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:40 PM

DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread - Phones (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread (76310 Views)

Doogee DG310 User Review / Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:00am On Nov 23, 2014
Slimpromzy:
Helo Doogee frnds, good evening all. Hw are you guys enjoying your voyager2 DG310 gadgets? Plz,how do i fix this leather pouch of kissme to the phone?
Take a shot of the leather casing opened let's see.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 23, 2014
nvnnyz:
Is it for installing apps?
Yes of course.
The default internal storage is 2gb for apps but I modified it to 4gb.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Yes of course.
Same steps as you have it on your blog link shared earlier?
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 23, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Yes of course.

It's like robbing Peter to pay Paul. You now removed 2gig from the 4gig for phone storage. Its cul tho. Thanks
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2014
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Slimpromzy(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2014
This is it

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Slimpromzy(m): 11:33am On Nov 23, 2014
I took the pix with Nokia X2, plz bear with me
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Inkredible(m): 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2014
Hello hommies. My cube talk 9x is up for sales. White 16gb version.
36k for Enugu peeps or 38k outside Enugu (Waybill inclusive)
Its been tweaked for glo bis n m currently rocking it.
Reason for sales? Going for S4 wink

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Inkredible(m): 3:03pm On Nov 23, 2014
Pix

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2014
Good afternoon, family. First of all, a note of warning to everyone. If you have done a CWM, make sure you find time to go into the CWM back-up folder and ensure that everything is in order. Also, use ROM manager,CWM or Titanium Backup to create an update.zip file for your device, which would cover you 100%, if there are any brick issues, like mine.
I didn't know that my system.ext4.tar file was 0kb, instead of about 800mb-1.5gb that it should be (it varies, but is usually around that range.), and since I wanted to correct my music player issue, I did a factory reset. After the factory reset, I tried to do a CWM back-up, but ran into a md5 mismatch problem. So, I turned Titanium Back-up restore, but I couldn't restore the apps, as TB kept giving 'parsing error', and I did a lot of online suggestions and still no solution. So, I went back to my CWM. I read up on the md5 mismatch issue and was able to solve it. Only problem is that while flashing my recovery, I got the error that /system couldn't be loaded. I looked up the files in my memory card CWM back-up, and indeed, my system.ext4.tar file is 0kb. Now, my phone bootloops on the Doogee screen, and CWM factory reset isn't restoring it either.

@Emaachile, what do you suggest, boss? Is there a work-around I should try?

2. Is there any Doogee user in Lagos, Oshodi, Ikeja, Agege, Ikotun, Yaba, Egbeda, Iyana-Ipaja area, from whom Ican copy the necessary CWM back-up files from? That would be the easiest, as my phone still boots into CWM, and I can easily flash back-ups.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2014
seyithug
Do you have the mtkdroidtool backup on pc?

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
EMMAACHILE:
seyithug
Do you have the mtkdroidtool backup on pc?
No, Sir. I don't. Phone goes into recovery mode well, I wipe Davlik cache, wipe cache and wipe data/factory restore, but still I'm stuck in a bootloop on the Doogee logo.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2014
seyithug:

No, Sir. I don't. Phone goes into recovery mode well, I wipe Davlik cache, wipe cache and wipe data/factory restore, but still I'm stuck in a bootloop on the Doogee logo.

Its best you do a full flash from spflashtool but a cwm backup will do too

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2014
EMMAACHILE:

Its best you do a full flash from spflashtool but a cwm backup will do too
Thanks, Sir. I think the CWM backup option is better. I don't have the luxury of downloading anything right now. The BlackBerry I'm using is on EDGE, and that's painfully slow.
Any DG-310 user in Lagos
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2014
seyithug:

Thanks, Sir. I think the CWM backup option is better. I don't have the luxury of downloading anything right now. The BlackBerry I'm using is on EDGE, and that's painfully slow.
Any DG-310 user in Lagos

Funny you, go to needrom.com there are some 310roms available there

And Congrats, you just won the award:First to brick Voyager 2 in Nigeria. grin

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2014
nvnnyz:

Funny you, go to needrom.com there are some 310roms available there

And Congrats, you just won the award:First to brick Voyager 2 in Nigeria. grin
Lolz. I know that there are ROMs on Needrom, but I can't download anything right now. I'm using a Curve 8900 on EDGE. And the files will be too large to download anyway. I just need to copy the settings.ext4.tar file. I have everything else intact.?
Meanwhile, I'm not the first to brick the device o. Lol.Somebody on this thread too was asking for my boot.img and recovery.img a few days ago. Hehehehehehe
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
seyithug:

Lolz. I know that there are ROMs on Needrom, but I can't download anything right now. I'm using a Curve 8900 on EDGE. And the files will be too large to download anyway. I just need to copy the settings.ext4.tar file. I have everything else intact.?
Meanwhile, I'm not the first to brick the device o. Lol.Somebody on this thread too was asking for my boot.img and recovery.img a few days ago. Hehehehehehe

Lol. Mine wasn't bricked ooh, just wanted to repair some damages caused by one useless update.. Most of the 310 owners live in Lagos. Let's create a whatsapp group.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 6:58pm On Nov 24, 2014
nvnnyz:

Lol. Mine wasn't bricked ooh, just wanted to repair some damages caused by one useless update.. Most of the 310 owners live in Lagos. Let's create a whatsapp group.
Well, youcan create the Whatsapp group nah. Meanwhile, where. in Lagos, are you? Let's hook up, pls, I'd like to fix my phone by tomorrow. Odikwa very risky &
urgent. Hehehhehe
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Trippledots(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2014
embarassed

guyz pls i need your help......those who can help me contact TSO plsssssss!!!.... i understand that he is trying to help people, but I'm not really happy with the delay so far.

i paid for a 310,extra battery and sd card since sept 6 and i knew i was going to wait for a couple of days. mayb a week or two at most.....but now its 24th, and i need to travel urgently out of lagos by today, and TSO hasn't been picking his calls or replying me on whatsapp. i'v called severally, phone just keeps ringing with no response......

yesterday i told him of my intended trip today, monday, but that i can postpone it by a day if i can get it today my parcel, he told me that some goods have touched down and he will contact his agent to check if mine is among...... that was yesterday Sunday. Up till now, no response whether, it's among or not, whether his agent has even checked atall! its so annoying really.

pls help.

2 Likes

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Inkredible(m): 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
Trippledots:
embarassed

guyz pls i need your help......those who can help me contact TSO plsssssss!!!.... i understand that he is trying to help people, but I'm not really happy with the delay so far.

i paid for a 310,extra battery and sd card since sept 6 and i knew i was going to wait for a couple of days. mayb a week or two at most.....but now its 24th, and i need to travel urgently out of lagos by today, and TSO hasn't been picking his calls or replying me on whatsapp. i'v called severally, phone just keeps ringing with no response......

yesterday i told him of my intended trip today, monday, but that i can postpone it by a day if i can get it today my parcel, he told me that some goods have touched down and he will contact his agent to check if mine is among...... that was yesterday Sunday. Up till now, no response whether, it's among or not, whether his agent has even checked atall! its so annoying really.

pls help.
First of all, I will like to apologize on behalf of TSO for the delay in delivery and response. He is unavoidably busy with a very important task which I believe before next week or so, he would be 100% free to attend to all orders and clients.
Trippledots kindly bear with him and exercise more of your unwavering patience pending the arrival of ur package.
U have been wonderfully awesome with the waiting so far and very soon, it will be over.
Pre-order 2.0 appreciates you.

NB: Kindly wish TSO luck. He will deliver.....
I remain my humble self "INKREdible"
ShALOM
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2014
seyithug:

Well, youcan create the Whatsapp group nah. Meanwhile, where. in Lagos, are you? Let's hook up, pls, I'd like to fix my phone by tomorrow. Odikwa very risky &
urgent. Hehehhehe

Bad news, ayam not in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2014
Official Doogee dg310 whatsapp group created, please mssg 07035133225, or you drop your number... smiley

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Trippledots(m): 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2014
Inkredible:

First of all, I will like to apologize on behalf of TSO for the delay in delivery and response. He is unavoidably busy with a very important task which I believe before next week or so, he would be 100% free to attend to all orders and clients.
Trippledots kindly bear with him and exercise more of your unwavering patience pending the arrival of ur package.
U have been wonderfully awesome with the waiting so far and very soon, it will be over.
Pre-order 2.0 appreciates you.

NB: Kindly wish TSO luck. He will deliver.....
I remain my humble self "INKREdible"
ShALOM

thanks bro...he just replied me on whatsapp. but d reply was disheartening ni. let me keep my cool and remain civil....cos i de feel my blood de hot already

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Trippledots(m): 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2014
nvnnyz:
Official Doogee dg310 whatsapp group created, please mssg 07035133225, or you drop your number... smiley

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by Inkredible(m): 9:01pm On Nov 24, 2014
Trippledots:

thanks bro...he just replied me on whatsapp. but d reply was disheartening ni. let me keep my cool and remain civil....cos i de feel my blood de hot already

Believe me, I know how you feel. Be Strong

2 Likes

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 11:13pm On Nov 24, 2014
nvnnyz:

Bad news, ayam not in Lagos.
Lol. Okay. Who's in Lagos oooo? @adeinfinit, @adop @mystiq25 @augster. Anyone?
nvnnyz:
Good one, this should further help keep things moving here o, and not abandon the thread o. Let's all continue to update the thread too.
My number is 08029261947.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by NONNYG: 1:37am On Nov 25, 2014
the whatsapp group will make this place not to be lively anymore, this thread will die slowly

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 2:53am On Nov 25, 2014
@augster @obascoetubi @adeinfinit, any of guys live in Lagos? I need. your system.ext4.tar file from your CWM backup folder. Thanks.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by augster(m): 6:24am On Nov 25, 2014
seyithug:
@augster @obascoetubi @adeinfinit, any of guys live in Lagos? I need. your system.ext4.tar file from your CWM backup folder. Thanks.
na Ib I dey bro

1 Like

Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by seyithug(m): 8:24am On Nov 25, 2014
augster:
na Ib I dey bro
Chaii, that's true o. Lol.
Re: DOOGEE DG310 Discussion Thread by adop(m): 9:11am On Nov 25, 2014
seyithug:

Lol. Okay. Who's in Lagos oooo? @adeinfinit, @adop @mystiq25 @augster. Anyone?
Am mot in Lag too, Based in Ilorin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (32) (Reply)

13 Year-old American Boy Dead After Trying Deadly Tiktok “benadryl Challenge” / Top Free Sites And App To Stream Live Football Matches / How To Transfer Or Share Mb On Mtn To Mtn Network.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.