Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,987 members, 7,838,504 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

I Dont Think He Deserves To Be The Governor Of Our Dear State. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Dont Think He Deserves To Be The Governor Of Our Dear State. (621 Views)

Oh Akwa Ibom, My Dear State! / Join Me Celebrate Our Dear State @28. / Saraki, Getting What He Deserves – Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Think He Deserves To Be The Governor Of Our Dear State. by engrkaz(m): 10:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
he lives just opposite my house, his claims to have hailed from Epe has been met with a very high degree of controversy. He is a front runner in the race to succeed BRF as Lagos governor. His first name starts with A as well as his last name. Ever since he has been publicly nominated by a Lagos monarch our lives in this neighborhood has never remained the same. Visitors to his house on a regular basis block the entrance to my house as well as those of others in the neighborhood. Loud music on a regular basis always coming from his compound, disturbing the peace of the neighborhood.
I don't think he deserves to be governor of a state.
Re: I Dont Think He Deserves To Be The Governor Of Our Dear State. by kestolove95(m): 10:34pm On Oct 10, 2014
In a democratic setting..u still findin it difficult to sae it as it is?well just pray he dosnt win cox if he do...am sure he will 4rfuly buy all the houses close to him urs inclusive.
Re: I Dont Think He Deserves To Be The Governor Of Our Dear State. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
He Has The Mami water kingdom spirit troubling him... Bring Him For Deliverance *Sprinkling Holy Water*
Re: I Dont Think He Deserves To Be The Governor Of Our Dear State. by focus7: 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2014
So just because he has regular visitor which u cannot stand disqualifies him. I think u need to be educated that d noise u notice around him is common to all prospective politicians.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Cameroon Paid Boko Haram $400K Ransom, Plus Arms And Ammunition. / 2015 Election: Buhari Leads Jonathan In Poll Organized By Presidential Aide / Letter To Buhari .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.