Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,049 members, 7,821,613 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Fg.. Issue A Travel Warning Now!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fg.. Issue A Travel Warning Now!!! (629 Views)

Travel Warning To Abuja From The South Through Lokoja / Travel Warning To Nigeria‏ / Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fg.. Issue A Travel Warning Now!!! by babyhrt(m): 10:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
I have been expecting the foreign affairs ministry or who ever is in charge to issue a TRAVEL WARNING to all Nigerians travelling to the US,UK,SPAIN and GERMANY as regards the EBOLA outbreak in these countries.

This has become necessary for two reasons:

1.The safety of Nigeria as a country in light of the fact that we cannot reject our citizens who may be retuning from any of these countries.
2.Like they always say wht goes round come round.the US particularly have been issuing travel warnings to her citizens,advising them against coming to Nigeria at every slightest challenge that we face as a country

the Nigeria Govt must officially issue a travel warning now to Nigerians going to these ebola infested countries.this at least would prevent d importation of the virus back to Nigeria and send a diplomatic msg to the appropriate quarters.
Re: Fg.. Issue A Travel Warning Now!!! by braine(m): 10:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
I wouldn't agree with you any more. They can bring it back from there. Theres even this theory in my head that it was those westerners who propagated this epidemic. FG, we are waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Fg.. Issue A Travel Warning Now!!! by brownlord1: 10:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
If not for anything, i just like to see it on CNN breaking news " Nigeria issue traveling warning to citizens traveling to United State" that's if the hypocritical media house of them will show such news anyway.

But then, even if U.S turn to liberia or guinnea with worst case of Ebola, sorry that won't stop Nigerians from lining up at their embassy seeking visa

3 Likes

Re: Fg.. Issue A Travel Warning Now!!! by babyhrt(m): 10:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
[quote author=brownlord1 post=27038145]If not for anything, i just like to see it on CNN breaking news " Nigeria issue traveling warning to citizens traveling to United State" that's if the hypocritical media house of them will show such news anyway.

But then, even if U.S turn to liberia or guinnea with worst case of Ebola, sorry that won't stop Nigerians from lining up at embassy for visa.
would so love that.
Re: Fg.. Issue A Travel Warning Now!!! by BRAV0O(m): 11:01pm On Oct 10, 2014
Op and those of us waiting for federal govt to issue such travel warning to US specifically are sitting on a long thing... I hate to think of it that our dealy giants of africa FG is still like a puppet to US.
Re: Fg.. Issue A Travel Warning Now!!! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ok I hereby issue a travel warning to USA. All Nigerians sleeping at their embassy in Lagos seeking for US visa are hereby advised to seek for Malawi visa instead grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why PDP Beging Former President At This Crucial Time? / Blast Rocks Bus Station In Bauchi / The Sins Of Buhari (must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.