Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With (23811 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / What Name Did U Save Ur Dad's Number With In Your Phone?give Reasons / Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by Koko88(m): 11:32pm On Oct 10, 2014
NLanders, what name did you use in saving your mom's phone number on your phone. Mine is 'angel'.
Drop yours...
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 10, 2014
Mine is sweetest mami.
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by inositol88(m): 11:38pm On Oct 10, 2014
MY MUM

for my dad, I save with POPSY

de second no. is saved with de name NINJA
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by kestolove95(m): 11:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
My mum..for my dad..no mtn in heaven yet..so i dnt have his numbr
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 11, 2014
Mumsy
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by missterious(f): 1:17am On Oct 11, 2014
Mummy
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by DesChyko: 5:27am On Oct 11, 2014
Committed her number to memory.
My University days taught me never to keep my parents' numbers in my phone.

1 Like

Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by missterious(f): 5:39am On Oct 11, 2014
DesChyko:

This is interesting. Why?
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by DesChyko: 5:45am On Oct 11, 2014
missterious:

This is interesting. Why?
Particularly amongst the female folks, you'll get instances of parents knowing all about their wards activities in school from friends who had access to their parents' contacts.
The worst part of it is the lies and exaggerations that follow up, so that such people may gain favours from the parents or succeed in breaking a home by sowing the seed of distrust.
It happened quite frequently for us to just 'ignore'. I quickly deleted both and have had them in memory till now.
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by missterious(f): 5:52am On Oct 11, 2014
DesChyko:

Particularly amongst the female folks, you'll get instances of parents knowing all about their wards activities in school from friends who had access to their parents' contacts.
The worst part of it is the lies and exaggerations that follow up, so that such people may gain favours from the parents or succeed in breaking a home by sowing the seed of distrust.
It happened quite frequently for us to just 'ignore'. I quickly deleted both and have had them in memory till now.

Wow. Ok. Some people are crazzzyyy though. How can you just start dividing a family?
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by DesChyko: 6:06am On Oct 11, 2014
missterious:

Wow. Ok. Some people are crazzzyyy though. How can you just start dividing a family?

Envy of course!
You're probably getting praised for being an excellent student. Or being hit upon/attracting the fine/rich schoolmates. Or being fawned upon by many hostelmates. Or just 'chopping' good money.
Someone is being directly affected negatively. Someone close. And he/she has been watching this go on.. Now, what do you expect?
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by nenergy(m): 6:40am On Oct 11, 2014
Ma! Just like I answer whenever she calls me for errands those days. Nenergy!!! Maaa!!! grin
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by Xsenga(f): 7:30am On Oct 11, 2014
MY MAMA. smiley
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by enohorglo(f): 7:59am On Oct 11, 2014
Sweet mom
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by kay29000(m): 8:36am On Oct 11, 2014
"My Mom."
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by Rosarie(f): 9:42am On Oct 11, 2014
my mom i used ma honey for ma hubby heartrobber.dose are d only romantic names i ve on ma fone
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 11, 2014
Sweet Mum.
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by missvera(f): 10:03am On Oct 11, 2014
Mrs. So so so
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by Laibel(f): 1:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
No one like you
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by Roland17(m): 1:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
Greatest mom...I love that woman dieeeeeeee
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by kendraloops(f): 1:50pm On Oct 11, 2014
mumz mtn- for her mtn number
mumz glo-- for her glo number
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by Syfy(f): 2:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
swt mother
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by mcmeffy(m): 2:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mon Mere and My Mum on my other phone
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by breathless(m): 2:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Saved mine with her full name.
Never save your loved ones as what they mean or are to you for security reasons.
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by egopersonified(f): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mama risika
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by Smhart1(f): 7:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
my source and sugar sugar
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by oweniwe(m): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
Caller A
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by AZeD1(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
DesChyko:
Confirm!!!
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by nzeBiddle(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
La belle mere
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
Diamond Forever!

I love her dearly.
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by mo2raur(f): 3:57am On Oct 12, 2014
Mamaniyen (Airtel)

Mama2gbaski (Mtn)
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by egubere: 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
Irreplaceable

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best State To Raise Ones Kids / Nikki Catsura Death Photographer - Nikki Catsura Pics - Family Sues Police Men / Should You Obey Ignorant Parents??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.