Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With (23808 Views)

What Was The Craziest Thing Your Mom Caught You Doing? / What Name Did U Save Ur Dad's Number With In Your Phone?give Reasons / Sweet Things About Your Mom That Make You Smile? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by SisiNini(f): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
breathless:
Saved mine with her full name.
Never save your loved ones as what they mean or are to you for security reasons.

On d contrary, it is better to save their names (esp your parents) as their relationship to you incase of emergency!!! You can never say... Although, no one prays for bad events...
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by johnbuck81(m): 4:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
Dear mama
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by Islie: 4:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
save it according to her line
mum mtn
mum glo
mum etibaba
mum airtel

that's all
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by omakay(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Her number is the most memorized set of digits in my memory.

I really do not have her number in my contacts.

Even with blurred vision, i would recognize that number anywhere.
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by smartmom(f): 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
Enem(meaning my mum in my language)
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by smartmom(f): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
My kids save my number with my 1st name(for security reasons) wink
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by Haywhymido(m): 5:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
I wont say it 4 security reasons.
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by smartmom(f): 6:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
Haywhymido:
I wont say it 4 security reasons.

lol you never know who knows you abi?
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by Haywhymido(m): 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
smartmom:

lol you never know who knows you abi?
na so o. D world is small
Re: Name You Saved Your Mom's Phone Number With by pjthatcher: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2014
mine is Iyaa mi owon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should You Obey Ignorant Parents?? / Family Sacks Mother Of Eight-year-old Rape Victim For Seeking Justice / My Father Is Destroying My Brother And My Family!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.