Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,970 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. (47596 Views)

Obasanjo Warns Of Coup, Isn't That Treasonable? / Obasanjo Warns Against Another Civil War! / Atiku: Obasanjo Should Quit Public Life And Be Quiet! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by PenSniper: 6:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
OBJ, a blacker pot calling the kettle black. Himself a cesspit of graft and corruption. He old fool is against Atiku because the man worked assiduously to derail his 3rd term agenda. The other day he said he was indifferent to both PDP and APC, why meddle in APC's matter now. Its even good anyway, let him align with the APC as that will ensure a massive protest vote against APC in the Southwest. Nothing can deny GEJ mass support in the region next year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by emmiej: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
stinggy:

Ok sir grin

Lool...my broda I woke to find dat dere re Christians n Muslims in my country. The Religious factor is dere... U knw it...so any arrangement must include dis factor for peace sake... so dats y I declared
Ur opinion Null n Void...lool...Peace bro
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Thomsbuky(m): 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
@ youngwolf agree with most of your points but No (4) not sure if you mean the regime is too disciplinary.....because during Buhari and idiaghon regime civil servant need to be at their office desk otherwise you never know who might be calling at your ministry, Also if you fail to use bridges and cross roads you will get flog by military personnel and Nigeria don't like these as mentioned by Babangida that government too serious and Nigeria don't laugh anymore...

4 and for ur corruption claim, I believe his govt then was overthrown because of its strict policy on corruption and indiscipline. And that why most people re afraid of the man.

1 Like

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2014
to me atiku won't be elected,bukola won't be selected d race is between buhari,kwakwanso nda-isaiah and okorochas.and I believe ameachi is d vice President nominee for APC .
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Johnnyessence(m): 6:32pm On Oct 11, 2014
PDP should forget sw APC will win convincely ekiti too will vote for APC Cos' we are tired of stomach infrastructure in Nigeria Gej is displaying.
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by VEHULEAOLCOM: 6:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
WHAT NIGERIANS NEED IS A PRIMARY ELECTION CONDUCTED OVER SIX MONTHS IN ALL THE STATES,WHERE ALL THE PEOPLE RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENCY GET TO ARTICULATE WHAT THEIR MANIFESTOS ARE FOR THE COUNTRY,ISSUES THAT THE COUNTRY FACES ARE DISCUSSED AND THE PEOPLE ASK THEM QUESTIONS AND DOCUMENT HOW THEY WILL SOLVE PROBLEMS IF ELECTED.WHOEVER WINS THE MOST VOTES IN EACH STATE BASED ON WHAT THE ELECTORATE DECIDE ON THE ISSUES BECOMES THE FLAG BEARER FOR HIS PARTY THAT WILL CONTEST IN THE GENERAL ELECTION WITH THE OTHER PARTY.
THIS WILL DO TWO THINGS,ONE ,THE PEOPLE WILL KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN SOMEBODY IS ELECTED BASED ON THE ISSUES IRONED OUT IN THE PRIMARY ELECTION WITH THE ELECTORATE,TWO,IT WILL ELIMINATE CANDIDATES THAT PEOPLE DO NOT WANT,AND THE POLITICIANS WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.THIS IS HOW IT IS DONE.
JUST HAVING A PARTY CHOOSE A CANDIDATE BASED ON THINGS NOT DISCUSSED WITH VOTERS IS NONSENSE,THIS IS ONE REASON WHY THE ELECTED OFFICIALS DONT PERFORM.

2 Likes

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by igbinigiejeff(m): 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Who is afraid of General Muhammadu Buhari contesting the 2015 prisidential election!!!
If APC didn't feature him,they will be the bigest joker of this century.GMB;A man who form a political party three mouth to election to contest with the incumbent and came almost neck to neck with the power that be,to become second in that election:They call him political irrelevant;Buhari is more relevant now than 2011!!!

2 Likes

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by MightySparrow: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
Ebora Owuuuuuuu!!!!!
Haaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by ideology(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
ebdib:

You were actually making sense until that disaster of a last paragraph.

Kikikiki, my opinion tho,
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by ideology(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
cannonnier:

It's caused by the influence of APC chieftains on him.[/b] grin grin
Make I hear, have always seen him as a kind dude, its not APC shishi
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Sant1m: 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
chinwike2:
Yèyë people, whoever APC fields would be beaten-out like a broken drum, and spinned around in mid-air like a ROYALE RUMBLE LOSER awaiting the be inevitable 3-count
Be realistic this is sure end of an era for pdp, its a pity, buhari and a yoruba Christian will defeat Jonathan, why? Gej has lost his grace for dining with corruption all these while, with a national platform like apc buhari is the president in waiting, don't forget this is not anp, acn, cpc or ad all regions parties. This is the first big test for pdp. Atiku is corrupt and he let Ekwueme down in 2003.

1 Like

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Venchy: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2014
ideology:
Seriously, I prefer Atiku to Buhari.

APC never ceases to amuse me, imagine Tinubu seeking advice from OBJ, just few years ago they were worst foes(publicly).

Now I wanna ask is OBJ, now seen as a progressive by the same folks that were his opposition.

#Politics, all about interest.
MJ sang it, "They don't really care about us"

I just love OBJ, one man I know that wishes Nigeria well, I just wish he could have opportunity to correct his mistakes. He is really a changed man, may God keep you alive in good health to see a prosperous Nigeria

I respect your choice but Atiku is the Biggest criminal after IBB.....he ruined our sea port, remember he was Vice president along side OBJ but Baba knew him so well and for PDP man to be advising another party, trust me it means a lot.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
CyberWolf:
whu did Buhari called abacha a saint?..he said that abacha did not steal any money?..can you defend that?
Gen. Buhari believes Gen. Abacha did not steal money and from reports, lots of the so called stolen money were not Gen. Abacuses own but his affiliates. There is no concrete proof of Gen. Abacha looting Money especially of you look at the amount of barrels sold and the work he did.
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Nobody: 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Exposed: Pro-Jonathan campaign group, TAN hired crowds to support Jonathan:

READ @=> http://davidvsnaija..com/2014/10/exposed-pro-jonathan-campaign-group-tan.html
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by ideology(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
Venchy:

I respect your choice but Atiku is the Biggest criminal after IBB.....he ruined our sea port, remember he was Vice president along side OBJ but Baba knew him so well and for PDP man to be advising another party, trust me it means a lot.
Well said, the only person I can vote for now from APC is Fashola and Rochas.

I don't trust the rest
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by kart042000(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
youngwolf:

See am not so interested in politics, but I think ve read a lot about Nigerian history and most of the things u listed out here re lies...the man buhari never had any knowledge about the coup, the military top brass den decided the shagari regime had to go becos corruption was very rampant, he (buhari) was chosen to lead a new regime as a senior officer who was deemed capable to clean the mess left by the shagari regime

2 there is not one military regime ever in the world without records of human right abuse

3 as for felas case he was a problem for different military govts. From OBJ to IBBs time. Infact his mother was seriously injured in a raid by security forces during OBJs regime which lead to her death

4 and for ur corruption claim, I believe his govt then was overthrown because of its strict policy on corruption and indiscipline. And that why most people re afraid of the man.

Like I said I'm not into politics but these lies have got to stop.
Its such a shame that most people typing on political threads would say they are graduates, yet for them to do simple research they won't. They believe whatever lies PDP has planted into their hearts, yet same people would complain that Nigeria is not working. I am still of the opinion that buhari is a man of integrity, but he is old, he should know a younger person of integrity he can support. But if all we have is still jonah vs buhari, buhari is still a far better candidate.
jonathan claimed to remove oil subsidy partially, till date we are still exporting our crude and wasting all the other values in a crude oil.
PDP should even leave the elms of power, 15 years and nothing to show.

3 Likes

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by usj(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
annibro:
@all; reserve ur comments for 5mins and tune 2 AIT now featuring d weddin of Rochas Okorocha's daughter. Buhari, Atiku, Almakura, Tinubu et al are on d front row inside d church wit their caps off. They even went 2 put offering. Atiku signed d wedin cert as witness. It is Well o grin I just de watch shocked
our politicians are better for roles in Nolly-wood. well i don't know much about the politician of old but as a fresh voter i will support some NEW instead of RECYCLING THOSE OLD CHAMELEON PEOPLE.
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by yetunsbay(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
Elantracey:

For me none of them is good and will prefer Jonathan to the both of them , why can't APC bring up someone better at least with a little good reputation and less corrupt ? Must money and fake power always rule their head?
in dis country of ours is nt a matter of bringing up leader of good reputatn and less corrupt.If truely u aim to make heaven jst stay clear of 9ja politics/politicking coz even if u are whitier dan dove 1nc u are in d game u surely be tainted wit corruptn my broda. Nothing like gud life wit ur families, clean earnings sandwitch wit peace of mind
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by adisa009(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
Youth consciousness antidote for better Nigeria AA Rasheed

Without an atom of bias or sentiment, 'we' the youth of this nation (Nigeria) should collectively reject the reelection bid of Mr President. Politics or not he had failed us! I hardly see anything positive to point instead, his administration gave us bad names, national & international ridicule, bloodshed & soul massacre of inconsiderable still counting figures and further impoverished us as a national of this republic. As much as I agreed with baba Obsanjo style of leadership, his school of thought on politics is likened to that of Italian philosopher Niccolò Machiavelli whose definition of power and ways to retain it remain cunning and devilish. He engaged in power tussle with his rival (vice president) Atiku Abubakar all for revenge purposes. He handed over the mantle of leadership of a quasy, no-pain no-gain nation like Nigeria to inexperience, compass lacking, phobia and corrupt blooded Jonathan whose personality within the power-monsters remained inconsistent and similarly peasant in nature. Why would you want the old fools reffered to as national, state or local leaders who are bent on taken power to their respective graves continue to rule us in this nation when it is obvious that they are devil's incanate and persistent failure! PDP has done more harm than good to us in this nation right from 1999 till date they've got no sector fixed yet they are praising and celebrating failure with crude ways and usual half-way-God, half-way-devilish system of installing themselves in the position of authority come 2015. Please my fellow country men of birth, give me West and let the South be, give them East and let the North be. I'm tired of quasy federalism that is known for unfair federal character! I'm tired of been ruled by mediocres and thugs with dented image even right from her/his nuclear/extended families. I'm tired of been ruled by vampires and hardened criminals without recourse to humanity! I'm tired of been ruled by the thieves in white babarigas whose real hibernate is located at Alagbon prison. I'm tired of been ruled by analog leaders whose brain remain retarded and blocked to appreciate digital offsprings whose memory charges often with modern developmental thoughts. APC or whatever party is not my concern they've got same folks and elements with self-centered qualities reposed in them as cross-carpeting and party jumpology further reflect their show of shame. Please my fellow country men&women, give me National Youth Conscious Party (NYSP) comprised of idealist and realist youths whose leadership style is humanitarian in nature, courageous enough to apply the tenets of rule of law to flush off old-cargos with red cold blood at hands. An innovative youth with high sense of global competitiveness and skills to strategize and approve of better human oriented policies for better Nigeria. A class attendee graduates with verifiable degrees not Toronto graduates with unmerited honourary degrees. General Buhari ought to have been a better have but he soiled his reputation by eaten back his words that he would not contest come 2015 while refers remain the case now. As a disciplined General and good muslim of his age, he ought to have keep to his words and field in a trusted candidate of impeccable charracter. I don't pray for any casuality at Aso Rock again, after the noble gentlemen soul President Yar'adua of blessed memory. General Buhari should feel much honored remained in the council of state as a statemen & advisory body instead of dying as a toothless politician whose hope is recurringly dashed for unfounded national religious affinity and high sense of value immorality on the part of his competing clans.

1 Like

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by kart042000(m): 10:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
VEHULEAOLCOM:
WHAT NIGERIANS NEED IS A PRIMARY ELECTION CONDUCTED OVER SIX MONTHS IN ALL THE STATES,WHERE ALL THE PEOPLE RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENCY GET TO ARTICULATE WHAT THEIR MANIFESTOS ARE FOR THE COUNTRY,ISSUES THAT THE COUNTRY FACES ARE DISCUSSED AND THE PEOPLE ASK THEM QUESTIONS AND DOCUMENT HOW THEY WILL SOLVE PROBLEMS IF ELECTED.WHOEVER WINS THE MOST VOTES IN EACH STATE BASED ON WHAT THE ELECTORATE DECIDE ON THE ISSUES BECOMES THE FLAG BEARER FOR HIS PARTY THAT WILL CONTEST IN THE GENERAL ELECTION WITH THE OTHER PARTY.
THIS WILL DO TWO THINGS,ONE ,THE PEOPLE WILL KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT WHEN SOMEBODY IS ELECTED BASED ON THE ISSUES IRONED OUT IN THE PRIMARY ELECTION WITH THE ELECTORATE,TWO,IT WILL ELIMINATE CANDIDATES THAT PEOPLE DO NOT WANT,AND THE POLITICIANS WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE.THIS IS HOW IT IS DONE.
JUST HAVING A PARTY CHOOSE A CANDIDATE BASED ON THINGS NOT DISCUSSED WITH VOTERS IS NONSENSE,THIS IS ONE REASON WHY THE ELECTED OFFICIALS DONT PERFORM.

Well said... I remember Jonathan not coming for debate in 2011. Do you think he would allow such initiative fly?

1 Like

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by heavenmade(m): 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2014
Raiders:
Buhari is responsible for human right violation of many Nigerians including Fela. Buhari is anti democratic and was responsible for a coup that remove a democratic government. Buhari was part of the most corrupt government ever in Nigeria history which is the Abacha government. Nigeria deserves better than buhari.
but jonathan that doesn't giv a damn is not autocratic?jonathan that militarIzes election venues is not?same jonathan that bribed his way to earn himzzself a straight ticket,while rejecting that for all other offices is truly democratic!how abt the N20b mising oil revenue,the $9.3m & $5.7m arms deals,the subsidy removal,incessant ASUU strike,$1b to fight boko...?using illegal means to extort the public,N1000 from immigration job applicants,N65 from ATM withdrawals,N4000 from unemployed corp members, improving electricity supply only in election periods...

2 Likes

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Solozzo(m): 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
OBJ should pack up his hatred for Atiku. Atiku has a right to be voted for like any other candidate. Buhari has failed the general elections too many times, is aging, a fundamentalist and has poor democratic skills. A tiku has shown a keen interest to serve and should be given a chance.
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by kart042000(m): 10:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
adisa009:
Youth consciousness antidote for better Nigeria AA Rasheed

Without an atom of bias or sentiment, 'we' the youth of this nation (Nigeria) should collectively reject the reelection bid of Mr President. Politics or not he had failed us! I hardly see anything positive to point instead, his administration gave us bad names, national & international ridicule, bloodshed & soul massacre of inconsiderable still counting figures and further impoverished us as a national of this republic. As much as I agreed with baba Obsanjo style of leadership, his school of thought on politics is likened to that of Italian philosopher Niccolò Machiavelli whose definition of power and ways to retain it remain cunning and devilish. He engaged in power tussle with his rival (vice president) Atiku Abubakar all for revenge purposes. He handed over the mantle of leadership of a quasy, no-pain no-gain nation like Nigeria to inexperience, compass lacking, phobia and corrupt blooded Jonathan whose personality within the power-monsters remained inconsistent and similarly peasant in nature. Why would you want the old fools reffered to as national, state or local leaders who are bent on taken power to their respective graves continue to rule us in this nation when it is obvious that they are devil's incanate and persistent failure! PDP has done more harm than good to us in this nation right from 1999 till date they've got no sector fixed yet they are praising and celebrating failure with crude ways and usual half-way-God, half-way-devilish system of installing themselves in the position of authority come 2015. Please my fellow country men of birth, give me West and let the South be, give them East and let the North be. I'm tired of quasy federalism that is known for unfair federal character! I'm tired of been ruled by mediocres and thugs with dented image even right from her/his nuclear/extended families. I'm tired of been ruled by vampires and hardened criminals without recourse to humanity! I'm tired of been ruled by the thieves in white babarigas whose real hibernate is located at Alagbon prison. I'm tired of been ruled by analog leaders whose brain remain retarded and blocked to appreciate digital offsprings whose memory charges often with modern developmental thoughts. APC or whatever party is not my concern they've got same folks and elements with self-centered qualities reposed in them as cross-carpeting and party jumpology further reflect their show of shame. Please my fellow country men&women, give me National Youth Conscious Party (NYSP) comprised of idealist and realist youths whose leadership style is humanitarian in nature, courageous enough to apply the tenets of rule of law to flush off old-cargos with red cold blood at hands. An innovative youth with high sense of global competitiveness and skills to strategize and approve of better human oriented policies for better Nigeria. A class attendee graduates with verifiable degrees not Toronto graduates with unmerited honourary degrees. General Buhari ought to have been a better have but he soiled his reputation by eaten back his words that he would not contest come 2015 while refers remain the case now. As a disciplined General and good muslim of his age, he ought to have keep to his words and field in a trusted candidate of impeccable charracter. I don't pray for any casuality at Aso Rock again, after the noble gentlemen soul President Yar'adua of blessed memory. General Buhari should feel much honored remained in the council of state as a statemen & advisory body instead of dying as a toothless politician whose hope is recurringly dashed for unfounded national religious affinity and high sense of value immorality on the part of his competing clans.
Another beautiful write up, but my school of thoughts tell me with such a party for the youths, don't you think the current system of governing Nigeria is too expensive? I am sure it was designed that way to frustrate a genuine leader from affording the exorbitant charges even from INEC, therefore you would most likely need a God father who had stolen from the treasures of the country or a 419 or drug baron to sponsor. It is still a good starting point to have a youth party, but i ponder, the youths we are talking about, are they not the ones bashing themselves daily over PDP 2015 and APC 2015. What a confused nation. As fela would say, suffering and smiling. Demo...Crazy

2 Likes

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by adisa009(m): 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
kart042000:

Another beautiful write up, but my school of thoughts tell me with such a party for the youths, don't you think the current system of governing Nigeria is too expensive? I am sure it was designed that way to frustrate a genuine leader from affording the exorbitant charges even from INEC, therefore you would most likely need a God father who had stolen from the treasures of the country or a 419 or drug baron to sponsor. It is still a good starting point to have a youth party, but i ponder, the youths we are talking about, are they not the ones bashing themselves daily over PDP 2015 and APC 2015. What a confused nation. As fela would say, suffering and smiling. Demo...Crazy

The first step is to check our consciousness as a progressive minded youth thereafter, check our solidarity. Out of cohesion or constructive demonstration we would secure good jobs for all. Taken it from there, we allow our numbers to count as admonished by Karl Marx when he said "workers of all nation unit" again he said, "the only way to resist oppresion from the capitalist is by appreciating our numbers been the only thing we've got in your favor" if only you and I can take it as a point of responsibilities to lunch awareness across institutions in our own religion trust me youth from other regions would emulate such practices and flush off the crazy barbars! We've got father, mother, brothers (younger and holder) sisters in multitude (younger and older) all it required is to be fielding ourselves in various political offices and get voted for by our poor classes. It is possible only if we are committed. It can't work as national thing but it will on regional and state basis with strong committment.
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Alary: 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2014
allanphash7:
Who is obasanjo?
see this one are u just being released from prison since your long term there or u are just born in late 90s .or let me just conclude , u are just waking up from a slumber grin
allanphash7:
Who is obasanjo?
see this one are u just being released from prison since your long term there or u are just born in the late 90s .or let me just conclude , u are just waking up from a slumber
allanphash7:
Who is obasanjo?
see this one are u just being released from prison since your long term there or u are just born in late 90s .or let me just conclude , u are just waking up from a slumber grin
allanphash7:
Who is obasanjo?
see this one are u just being released from prison since your long term there or u are just born in the late 90s .or let me just conclude , u are just waking up from a slumber
allanphash7:
Who is obasanjo?
allanphash7:
Who is obasanjo?
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Smooth278(m): 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
nigerianvenom:

did he not arrest fela?what offence was he guilty of?
if buhari was dat gud as u guys make us believe,why did fela called him"animal in human skin"?

what did pa tai solarin did to buhari that made buhari locked up such an old man almost forever?
what offence did tunde irabor accused of?
why did buhari shunned d lagos rail line dat was suppose to be constructed?

as a "saint" which he claims,why did he decided to served under corrupt abacha's regime and even proclaimed afterwards dat abacha wasnt corrupt.
see,u guys can only fool those that belongs to ur click and not the wise ones.

Easy with the missiles Bro!!!
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by idlaw2k3(m): 11:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tambuwal(with GMB's blessing)and Fashola...... great option

But can it happen?..........Time will tell.
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by ratiken(m): 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
Many Buhari's unguarded statements will haunt him to the grave. Anyday APC names him as the presidential flagbearer..... same day the media will be awash with his statements.

How can a sane man call Boko haram terrorists his freedom fighters?
How can a presidential material use words like dogs and baboons soaking in blood?

Buhari single handedly armed PDP for the campaign of calumny against him.
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Alary: 12:30am On Oct 12, 2014
UnimkeAk:

So he(Kwankwaso) will use our money to build schools all over Africa, while the state of schools in nigeria will still b deplorable.

WHY CANT THE APC NOT FILE A CHRISTIAN/CHRISTIAN candidate
Or are you trying to say that , christians aint fit for the job

You let things be.
Nigeria is a fragile country.
We might get there, maybe,
Name any country where they have equal numbers of Christians and Muslims and are living peacefully 2geda...
None,
One usually has the higher population

APC isn't ready !
Buhari doesn't stand a chance of winning the elections.

Why not file Fashola/Rochas
or
Rochas/Fashola
I can deduce from all write up that the fear of GMB is the beginning of wisdom.why are u advocating for APC to chose someone else from GMB / FASHOLA ticket . Buhari will pull almost all the crowd in the not , while fashola will do the same in the west .But saying this , GEJ will also rules in his domains .presidency is not going to be about the party now but the personality .Kwankwaso or Atiku can not pull the kind of crowd a Buhari will pull in the north , that's for sure , that's a big worry for the PDP , They will be happy to see an APC candidate other than Buhari expecially with the strenght that APC has garnered .My thought sha

2 Likes

Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by allanphash7(m): 4:54am On Oct 12, 2014
i was born in the year 1999, so pls who is obansanjo , guess is your pastor?
Alary:
see this one are u just being released from prison since your long term there or u are just born in late 90s .or let me just conclude , u are just waking up from a slumber ;Dsee this one are u just being released from prison since your long term there or u are just born in the late 90s .or let me just conclude , u are just waking up from a slumber see this one are u just being released from prison since your long term there or u are just born in late 90s .or let me just conclude , u are just waking up from a slumber ;Dsee this one are u just being released from prison since your long term there or u are just born in the late 90s .or let me just conclude , u are just waking up from a slumber see this one are u just being released from prison since your long term there or u are just born in late 90s .or let me just conclude , u are just waking up from a slumber ;Dsee this one are u just being released from prison since your long term there or u are just born in the late 90s .or let me just conclude , u are just waking up from a slumber
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Nobody: 5:08am On Oct 12, 2014
I tot dey said youth are leaders if tomorrow... shey na wen dis corruptedold cargo refuses to be benched Hw will d saying materialize... I still prefer GEJ to buahri and atiku
Re: Dont Field Atiku, Obasanjo Warns APC. by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 12, 2014
Alary:
I can deduce from all write up that the fear of GMB is the beginning of wisdom.why are u advocating for APC to chose someone else from GMB / FASHOLA ticket . Buhari will pull almost all the crowd in the not , while fashola will do the same in the west .But saying this , GEJ will also rules in his domains .presidency is not going to be about the party now but the personality .Kwankwaso or Atiku can not pull the kind of crowd a Buhari will pull in the north , that's for sure , that's a big worry for the PDP , They will be happy to see an APC candidate other than Buhari expecially with the strenght that APC has garnered .My thought sha
going for Muslim/Muslim ticket is not the right stuff,situation of dis country presently does not warrant it.. dey shud better make sure dey don't present create problems for themselves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Will Be Next President Of Nigeria In 2019 – Prophet / Aisha Buhari Eats Buns As She Empowers 1100 Youths And Women In Kwara / Chuka Umunna Shows Off His Girlfriend For First Time (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.