Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,350 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Man Rescued After Trying To Zorb To Bermuda - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Rescued After Trying To Zorb To Bermuda (809 Views)

Bermuda Traiangle Mystery Finally Solved? / Fishermen That Rescued Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photo) / 19-year-old Nigerian Among Refugees Rescued From The Mediterranean (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rescued After Trying To Zorb To Bermuda by okpismart: 8:37am On Oct 11, 2014
An Iranian exile has been rescued by the US Coast Guard after a failed attempt to float 1,033 miles from Florida to Bermuda in an inflatable bubble.
Reza Baluchi was picked up about 70 nautical miles east of St Augustine suffering from fatigue and disorientation.

Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/odd-news-reports/item/409-man-rescued-after-trying-to-zorb-to-bermuda
Re: Man Rescued After Trying To Zorb To Bermuda by dulaman: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2014
but I read Bermuda is a myth.
Re: Man Rescued After Trying To Zorb To Bermuda by okpismart: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2014
dulaman:
but I read Bermuda is a myth.

Not a myth i assure you
Re: Man Rescued After Trying To Zorb To Bermuda by dulaman: 11:47am On Oct 12, 2014
okpismart:

Not a myth i assure you
and you have proof apart from the make believe?

(1) (Reply)

If Time Travelling Was A Reality, Where Will You Go...? / I Experience That Foreign Call Coming Into Nigeria Do Change To Nigerian Numbers / Captivating Experience In South Korea - This Day Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.