Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,714 members, 7,816,943 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Repent Now Or Regret Later - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Repent Now Or Regret Later (810 Views)

Yet Another Blood Moon: Repent Now, We Are Close To That Day!!!! / Harlot Church And Nigerian Harlot Churches - Repent Now ! / Repent Now Tommorow May Be Too Late. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Repent Now Or Regret Later by FreshGreen: 11:10am On Oct 11, 2014
REPENT OR REGRET?
"And as it is appointed for men to die once, but after this the judgment" Hebrews 9:27
To repent is to realize your sins and ready to forsake all of them.

Repentance gives you access to genuine salvation that gives victory over sin; delaying repentance is dangerous, and your confessions without repentance will still keep you repeating sin.

If you want to know more about genuine repentance, please, click on this link http://www.facebook.com/notes/revelation-of-truth-evangelical-ministries-rtem/how-can-i-be-saved/270674586372252

LIKE, SHARE & TAG

Re: Repent Now Or Regret Later by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
You are a christian because you have no acheivment and you are lame. Your life is messy and so bad,thats why you take it upon yourself to condem others. Typical christian!

(1) (Reply)

Prophecy For The Year 2015 By Pastor E. A. Adeboye / American Gospel Singer Fills His Video With Pyramids / How Can I Discover Myself??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.