Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:17 AM

Which Internet Provider Should I Use To Run The Backend Of My Site... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Internet Provider Should I Use To Run The Backend Of My Site... (1141 Views)

Job For Backend Developers: Contact Me If U Can Develop Site Like Printivo.com / Awesome Front-End Designer wants to Collaborate with Cool Backend Developers. / Setting Up Wamp Server To Run On Local Area Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Internet Provider Should I Use To Run The Backend Of My Site... by nonsonwafulume: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2014
I am confused, I don't know what I will do next So that my domain name will not be suspended....
I don't equally know what I will do next to successfully get a cpanel, uk host and a verified account that will hold my web contents without being disqualified.

Peeps
the second to the last time I tried to buy a host from a uk company, they disqualified me and couldn't verify my account reason being that I wrote a different country (Nigeria )and checked my cpanel from a different country (china ). Lol

I tried buying host from a Nigerian company, they suspended my account and domain name Which I have put much money on already.

Why is this happening - pls tell me
Am currently using an airtel internet...

Thanks
Re: Which Internet Provider Should I Use To Run The Backend Of My Site... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
nonsonwafulume:
I am confused, I don't know what I will do next So that my domain name will not be suspended....
I don't equally know what I will do next to successfully get a cpanel, uk host and a verified account that will hold my web contents without being disqualified.

Peeps
the second to the last time I tried to buy a host from a uk company, they disqualified me and couldn't verify my account reason being that I wrote a different country (Nigeria )and checked my cpanel from a different country (china ). Lol

I tried buying host from a Nigerian company, they suspended my account and domain name Which I have put much money on already.

Why is this happening - pls tell me
Am currently using an airtel internet...

Thanks
I use www.loadedhost.com | Try them

Though they have a little problem with Nigerians/Africans in general.. They block most orders yet Nigerians own it undecided
Re: Which Internet Provider Should I Use To Run The Backend Of My Site... by LoadedHost(m): 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
Strahovski:

I use www.loadedhost.com | Try them

Though they have a little problem with Nigerians/Africans in general.. They block most orders yet Nigerians own it undecided

Good Afternoon,

Have we ever rejected or blocked orders from Africans? We use Maxmind Fraud Protection and The Fraud Protection blocks High Risk Countries including Nigeria and even at that, we have Whitelisted countries like Nigeria, China, Indonesia, Ghana(High risk countries). And it does not just block High risk alone, it blocks proxies, anonymous devices, unknown networks etc.. So sir, point of correction We have no problem with Nigeria or Nigerians.

Also, Nigerians Do NOT own LoadedHost.com

Thanks.
(This is not a bash but apologies if i was rude to you in anyway)
Re: Which Internet Provider Should I Use To Run The Backend Of My Site... by maekhel(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Which Internet Provider Should I Use To Run The Backend Of My Site... by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
LoadedHost:

(This is not a bash but apologies if i was rude to you in anyway)

You were not rude. I was wrong. Sorry!
Re: Which Internet Provider Should I Use To Run The Backend Of My Site... by nonsonwafulume: 6:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
Thanks Strahovski

Which country is this loadedhost located
Re: Which Internet Provider Should I Use To Run The Backend Of My Site... by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
nonsonwafulume:
Thanks Strahovski

Which country is this loadedhost located

I guess USA as you pay them in Dollar with PayPal or Credit card.

I am not too sure brother.
Re: Which Internet Provider Should I Use To Run The Backend Of My Site... by nonsonwafulume: 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Do u know what dis means As I don't want any of them to jeopardize my chances of getting a web host again As it did last time. Note am using an Airtel internet.

Banned Scripts:
The following scripts are banned from use on our servers and may not be uploaded or run. Reasons for banning them include adverse effects on server load, invitations to hackers/spammers/criminal activity, etc.
IRC egg drops
Proxy servers
Mail bombers
Anonymous mailers
IP spoofers
Port scanners
Hivemail
Telnet or SSH Access Scripts
nph-proxy (and other scripts what operates like proxy)
UBB (Ultimate Bulletin Board, all versions)
lstmrge.cgi
phpShell
FormMail.cgi, FormMail.pl from Matt's Script Archive are not allowed.

Thanks
Re: Which Internet Provider Should I Use To Run The Backend Of My Site... by Vinshu(f): 4:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
nonsonwafulume:
Do u know what dis means As I don't want any of them to jeopardize my chances of getting a web host again As it did last time. Note am using an Airtel internet.

Where did you get that from? Which web host? I presume the terms of service of a certain host. I advice you follow their rules(whoever they are) and anything you dont understand you contact them were possible to clarify.

Its better than acting in the dark and getting banned or suspended later.

Have a great day.

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Provider Should I Use To Run The Backend Of My Site... by nonsonwafulume: 4:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
i got it From loadedhost.com

I don't understand them, that's Why am asking.

Especially the proxy server thing, I don't know if I have them already in my internet provider Which is Airtel

Thanks
Re: Which Internet Provider Should I Use To Run The Backend Of My Site... by LoadedHost(m): 5:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
nonsonwafulume:
i got it From loadedhost.com

I don't understand them, that's Why am asking.

Especially the proxy server thing, I don't know if I have them already in my internet provider Which is Airtel

Thanks

For questions relating to our services please email service@loadedhost.com
Re: Which Internet Provider Should I Use To Run The Backend Of My Site... by Loadedcity: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
If you try loadedhost walai i pity ur website, i wount say more than that, i rep www.loadedcity.com , Whatsapp: 08022234225
Re: Which Internet Provider Should I Use To Run The Backend Of My Site... by LoadedHost(m): 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
Loadedcity:
If you try loadedhost walai i pity ur website, i wount say more than that, i rep www.loadedcity.com , Whatsapp: 08022234225

Hello,

loadedcity.com has never been hosted with loadedhost.com you can confirm that with your dns history at:

http://who.is/whois/loadedcity.com

So sir, how do you get to review loadedhost when you have not used it before?

1 Like

Re: Which Internet Provider Should I Use To Run The Backend Of My Site... by nonsonwafulume: 12:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Which one would you recommend for me then,. Loadedcity is just a resource download website

Plz am waiting
Re: Which Internet Provider Should I Use To Run The Backend Of My Site... by Nobody: 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
nonsonwafulume:
Which one would you recommend for me then,. Loadedcity is just a resource download website

Plz am waiting

I could only recommend loadedhost because that is what i use at www.whsms.org => I am the CEO of whsms.org and its a Website with a Licensing system which means that over 200+ websites using whsms software connects back to whsms.org and yet we never suffered Downtime.

So its up to you though.. But i will like to see other recommendations from other members, but left to me, no problem with loadedhost.

www.whsms.org
Email: sales@whsms.org
Email: strahovski.z@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Addynamo Vs Konga Vs Jumia Affiliate, Which Is More Paying? / Free 500+ Web Hosting And Web Design Tutorials By Todhost(2) / 21 Life Lessons From Steve Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.