Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

Download The Vidoe Of Bird Who Allegedly Turns Into Woman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Download The Vidoe Of Bird Who Allegedly Turns Into Woman (6348 Views)

The Street Bread-Seller That Turns Into Object Of Shame / Frightful Photo: Bird Allegedy Turns Into Woman At Oshodi / Man Turns Himself Into Woman Thru Surgery! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Download The Vidoe Of Bird Who Allegedly Turns Into Woman by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
Things like this were only seen in
movies before now, but it happened this
morning at Afromedia street in the
Okokomaiko area of Lagos.
Please download the video here
http://dailytrumpeters..com.es/2014/10/vidoe-of-bird-who-allegedly-turns-into_11.html?m=1

Re: Download The Vidoe Of Bird Who Allegedly Turns Into Woman by naijaboiy: 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
Are you kidding me shockedshockedshocked
Re: Download The Vidoe Of Bird Who Allegedly Turns Into Woman by whirlwind7(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
These brainless bloggers self!

Your topic said Oshodi, next you went ahead to type that it happened at Okokomaiko.
Moreover, I can bet there's no video in that mumu link you provided. I know this because since the news broke, all the hungry, twupenny as$wipe bloggers on this forum haven't come up with claims of a video recording of the incident yet. Just this same picture an eyewitness took that all you unimaginative opportunists have leeched onto.

Run along and look for the next copy and paste-able story.
Re: Download The Vidoe Of Bird Who Allegedly Turns Into Woman by chickitobaby(f): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Story4Dgods grin
Re: Download The Vidoe Of Bird Who Allegedly Turns Into Woman by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
whirlwind7:
These brainless bloggers self!

Your topic said Oshodi, next you went ahead to type that it happened at Okokomaiko.
Moreover, I can bet there's no video in that mumu link you provided. I know this because since the news broke, all the hungry, twupenny as$wipe bloggers on this forum haven't come up with claims of a video recording of the incident yet. Just this same picture an eyewitness took that all you unimaginative opportunists have leeched onto.

Run along and look for the next copy and paste-able story.
Must u insult I just shared a link you could get the video its 24mb

(1) (Reply)

Actor Dabo Ajibola Open Up On Adult Movie Role,say:i’m Scared To Watch It Myself / PHOTO: Actress, Uche Jombo With Her Kid Sister / Tension As #genevivennaji Refuses To Grow Old Even At 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.