Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,521 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

Over 4,000 Nigerian Students In Khartoum Sudan??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 4,000 Nigerian Students In Khartoum Sudan??? (2269 Views)

President ‪‎bashir‬ Of Sudan Arrives In Khartoum After Escaping Possible Arrest / Nigerian Pilgrims’ Plane Lands In Khartoum Due To Communication Lapses / Sambo In Khartoum For Islamic Bank Meeting (2) (3) (4)

Over 4,000 Nigerian Students In Khartoum Sudan??? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
Just heard the commentator of the match between Nigeria and Sudan say 4000 Nigerian students were in the stadium.

Please, what are they doing in the country??
Who is sponsoring them to sudanese universities?
Are there no better schools in Nigeria and other parts of the continent?

Re: Over 4,000 Nigerian Students In Khartoum Sudan??? by Raiders: 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Boko haram is sponsoring them to study in Sudan. They are studying to be come terrorists and suicides bombers

Re: Over 4,000 Nigerian Students In Khartoum Sudan??? by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2014
Most nigerians there are notherners and most of then are on scholarship....
I just wonder how they survive there....Sudan has extreme weather conditions... angry angry

there is no place you can't find a Nigerian... even in the smallest
country in the world...
Re: Over 4,000 Nigerian Students In Khartoum Sudan??? by overhypedsteve(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Cheapest place to study Arabic language, i will be doing my Arabic language program there after my master degree program on peace and conflict.

Re: Over 4,000 Nigerian Students In Khartoum Sudan??? by Hartmelt(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
A Very Beautiful CITY , and OP yeah they are far better schools in SUDAN

Re: Over 4,000 Nigerian Students In Khartoum Sudan??? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
faqman:
Most nigerians there are notherners and most of then are on scholarship....
I just wonder how they survive there....Sudan has extreme weather conditions... angry angry

there is no place you can't find a Nigerian... even in the smallest
country in the world...
stop saying trash. Is dubai not hot
Go to khartoun n see how develop the place is

Re: Over 4,000 Nigerian Students In Khartoum Sudan??? by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 12, 2014
overhypedsteve:
Cheapest place to study Arabic language, i will be doing my Arabic language program there after my master degree program on peace and conflict.

grin grin You got jokes man

Re: Over 4,000 Nigerian Students In Khartoum Sudan??? by Ikengawo: 1:33am On Oct 12, 2014
overhypedsteve:
waste of money. After studying peace you go to Khartoum to study Arabic. No offense but of what use can this make you to your own self and family?
Re: Over 4,000 Nigerian Students In Khartoum Sudan??? by overhypedsteve(m): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2014
Ikengawo:
waste of money. After studying peace you go to Khartoum to study Arabic. No offense but of what use can this make you to your own self and family?
lol you funny, the truth is hiding under your comment, i don't want to judge any ethnic group, or race so i wont mention names. But in studying world peace and conflict, one must not ignore the set of people that ve greatly contributed to conflicts in the int'l system or is it news to even you that most of the insurgent movements that now plague the world originates from this people that claim to speak one language, have one common heritage and history, so my friend do you see another problem how can several people cut across various continent and countries hold fast to a common ideology do you know how strong this kind of unity could make a people become( little wonder why we get riots here in naija from happenings in the middle east, that is what unity can cause, Because Islam is fast rising above a religion into an ideology... To be continued.

Re: Over 4,000 Nigerian Students In Khartoum Sudan??? by LOLnigerians: 10:03am On Mar 07, 2015
1 . Nigeria has a lower IQ than Sudan which shows that education is better in Sudan than Nigeria.
2. What is the latest literacy rate in Nigeria? compare that to Sudan....
3. LMAO at the weather ,Sudan has multiple weather condition besides, the Gulf is even Hotter than Sudan in general
4. Khartoum is a developed city and pretty clean compared to Lagos or Abuja too

please, we got a huge nigerian migration in Sudan anyway even in our conflict regions of Darfur. They live there in peace, nothing happening to them. they just like any other person.

Jonathan’s Campaign Director, Haliru Mohammed, A Confirmed Bribe Taker. / LOL! So Gen. Obansanjo Himself Is A Woman Wrapper? See Pix. / Buhari Busted! Waec/cambridge Did Not Offer Hausa As Subject In 1961