Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,548 members, 7,827,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Easiest Way To Grow Huge As A Man. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Easiest Way To Grow Huge As A Man. (3146 Views)

How To Grow Taller / 8 Steps To Grow Your Edges Back Within 2 Months! / 8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easiest Way To Grow Huge As A Man. by belovedsamex(m): 7:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
Heloo ! Nairalanders.
I am a male, seeking for the best way to increase my body size. I know i may not be able to do anything about my height now because i am way past 23...but i know there is something i can do to alter my natural skinny or slim body build.
Do you have any idea on how i can achieve this. and please, even when i have eaten heaven and earth, slept for 20hrs per day, i could only look like a slim 10yr old boy with fresh slim body and shiny skin. Nature has no room for me to get huger than the appearance of a small boy in his early teens. I am afraid i may end up like this as a man when i begin to make children.So i wana do something about it.
Your advise please.
Re: Easiest Way To Grow Huge As A Man. by belovedsamex(m): 9:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
you guys are serious o! so no one could just make even if it's a stupid comment? pls i really need yur idea.
Re: Easiest Way To Grow Huge As A Man. by Evasmil4(m): 10:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
As a Nutritionist with ♍γ̲̣̣̥ little experience, am sure you can increase your size or better still look begger if you ar serious bout it.
1st you need to understand that increasing you waist line is the begging of obesity and you also need to check you body mass index to be sure you could actually gain weight without risk.
Now to grow fat requires a detabined consious effort to alway eat more than your body need to function everyday. Not just over eating for 1 day or 1 month then conclude you are not growing fat. NO! Just keep eating to tight you tommy everyday. Also be ready to eat anytime you come across good food. Try eat more than 3qr meal per day and eat snacks in btw also.
Also make sure you always eat late before going to bed everyday.
You will notice your tommy starts growing, that is the encoragement. Continue and before 2yrs you are geting arobo.
Best of luck
Re: Easiest Way To Grow Huge As A Man. by PapiWata: 11:05pm On Oct 20, 2014
You can make huge gains in muscularity by taking up weight lifting, and concentrating on the bench press, where you position yourself lying on a sturdy bench, and lift the weight up and down above your chest, touching the bar to your chest at the lowest point, and lifting it until your elbows are locked straight when the weight is at its highest. For safety, it is advisable that you have a "spotter" on hand, to help you apply just enough lift to complete your range of motion, whenever you get tired enough to run out of steam half way through the lift.

With all weight lifting programs, you must always start out LIGHT, such that you can lift at least 8 repetitions of the barbell. As that starting weight begins to feel light over weeks of training, such that you can lift that weight up to ten or more times, you begin to add weight to the barbell, until the new weight can only be lifted 6 to 8 times. Gradually you will develop chest strength and muscle mass that will amaze you.

With the right dedication, you can transform your physique from that of a skinny little guy to a brute that scares men and fascinates women, in 3 to 6 months of dedicated bench pressing. When you start to get top-heavy, you will need to start working to increase your leg strength, so as to maintain normal proportionality. The SQUAT is a fast acting leg exercise in which the barbell is placed on your upper back, across the shoulder blades, with your arms bent so as to grab the weight bar for balance and support with your hands, while you bend your knees from the standing position, keeping your back straight, until you are squatting down as low as you can go.

From the low squat position, each squat repetition is completed by straightening out your legs to lift the bar positioned on your back just below your shoulders, until you are standing upright. Repeat this 8 times, rest for JUST 1 minute, then squat 8 more times, for up to 5 "sets" of 8 repetitions, or "reps", each. It is almost impossible to over-work your leg muscles, and doing squats with good form, that is keeping your back STRAIGHT throughout the lift, is the ideal and fast way to bulk up your legs.

Do a google search of the BENCH PRESS, and the LEG SQUAT exercises, so that you can visualize the form for both lifts, and then, starting out light as always, do both regularly for 6 months, during which your power, bulk and confidence grow to the astonishment of those who knew how you used to look. Finally, NEVER do the SAME exercise on consecutive days, for that will SLOW down your weight gains. Work your bench presses on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, while switching to leg squats on Tuesdays and Thursdays, leaving the weekends for the rest that is essential for those weight gains you seek.

2 Likes

Re: Easiest Way To Grow Huge As A Man. by Exjoker(m): 12:08am On Oct 21, 2014
1. EAT ENOUGH CALORIES
2. EAT SUFFICIENT HIGH-QUALITY PROTEIN
3. EAT ENOUGH FAT
4. ALWAYS TAKE YOUR TIME HAVE SOME REST
5. EXERCISE IS VERY IMPORTANT TOO
6. YOU GONNA BURN CARBOHYDRATE DURING EXERCISE: SO EAT ENOUGH CARBOHYDRATE TOO

1 Like

Re: Easiest Way To Grow Huge As A Man. by belovedsamex(m): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2014
well thanks you guys. i think i knew all these, but i thought i could run away from them for any fast and easier method, like using drugs or so. but even dat, am scared of the possible side effects of drugs.
so i wud stick to your pieces of advice. the nutrition and the exercise. i will start this november.
Re: Easiest Way To Grow Huge As A Man. by PapiWata: 5:08am On Oct 27, 2014
belovedsamex:
well thanks you guys. i think i knew all these, but i thought i could run away from them for any fast and easier method, like using drugs or so. but even dat, am scared of the possible side effects of drugs.
so i wud stick to your pieces of advice. the nutrition and the exercise. i will start this november.

Don't let anyone persuade you to start taking steroids or human growth hormones, in order to speed up your muscular development, because those compounds carry TERRIBLE medical dangers, ranging from liver damage, to reproductive sterility, to a variety of cancers. As you rightly pointed out, drugs are NOT the way to go if you are out to build muscle. Most of those huge wrestlers in the US, who used steroids to "get big", wound up DEAD before they hit the age of 45 years old, all because they decided to roll the dice with drugs, out of haste to gain weight.

Just start those weights light enough to comfortably lift 3 sets of 8 repetitions each, and do NOT try to "test your strength" with heavy weight at any stage. Building bulk the natural and safe way is best done in a slow and methodical manner. Finally, as mentioned before, concentrate on just TWO types of weight lifting exercises - the bench press for your upper body, and the squat for your legs and back. When you start to bulk up, you can add other lifts so as to better define your individual muscle groups.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easiest Way To Grow Huge As A Man. by belovedsamex(m): 6:08am On Nov 02, 2014
PapiWata:

Don't let anyone persuade you to start taking steroids or human growth hormones, in order to speed up your muscular development, because those compounds carry TERRIBLE medical dangers, ranging from liver damage, to reproductive sterility, to a variety of cancers. As you rightly pointed out, drugs are NOT the way to go if you are out to build muscle. Most of those huge wrestlers in the US, who used steroids to "get big", wound up DEAD before they hit the age of 45 years old, all because they decided to roll the dice with drugs, out of haste to gain weight.

Just start those weights light enough to comfortably lift 3 sets of 8 repetitions each, and do NOT try to "test your strength" with heavy weight at any stage. Building bulk the natural and safe way is best done in a slow and methodical manner. Finally, as mentioned before, concentrate on just TWO types of weight lifting exercises - the bench press for your upper body, and the squat for your legs and back. When you start to bulk up, you can add other lifts so as to better define your individual muscle groups.

okkk tanks. i have started already, i hope to mke good progress with tym and i wud upload a pix of my achievement here as tym goes on. tanx a lot @Papiwater
Re: Easiest Way To Grow Huge As A Man. by PapiWata: 7:12am On Nov 02, 2014
Avoiding short cuts using dangerous chemicals, and remembering not to work the same muscle group on consecutive days, but to alternate your bench press for upper body one one day, followed by squats for your legs the next day, you will make gains that will be noticed by all who knew how you looked in the past.

All the best, as you discover a lifetime passion that will keep you looking fit well into your middle age, even as all your friends start to get out of shape and show their age. There is NO exercise under the sun that produces the sort of striking VISIBLE results that you get from a regime of weight lifting.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Runs Mad, Goes Unclad In Public In Awka, Anambra. Photos / Patients Rejected At LASUTH Due To Overcrowding / Sugar Level Is 10.5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.