Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,355 members, 7,957,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 05:20 AM

Labour Party Chairman Weeps Over Mimiko’s Defection To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Labour Party Chairman Weeps Over Mimiko’s Defection To PDP (1001 Views)

Ribadu Hides As PDP Moves To Appoint Him Party Chairman / TAN Leader, Ifeanyi Ubah, Weeps Over Jonathan's Loss / Leadership Crisis Brews In Ondo PDP Over Mimiko’s Defection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Labour Party Chairman Weeps Over Mimiko’s Defection To PDP by lekanolas: 1:58am On Oct 12, 2014
The outgoing National Chairman of the La­bour Party (LP), Chief Dan Nwanyanwu, yesterday fought back tears while mak­ing remarks about the defec­tion of the Ondo State gover­nor, Dr. Olusegun Mimiko, to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Nwanyanwu while read­ing his address during the party’s convention held in Akure, Ondo State capital, called on other party leaders and members of the party not to be discouraged with the action of the governor but should respect his deci­sion.

The former chairman, who read a fifteen-page vale­dictory at the convention, said that Mimiko had no quarrel with the leadership of the party for the six years period he was a member, saying the governor always worked towards develop­ment of the party.

He said: “I must admit that for the six years he was a member of the party, he had cordial relationship with the party and the leadership. The party provided him with the platform that the PDP de­nied him to become the gov­ernor of Ondo State.
http://www.newsday.com.ng/labour-party-chairman-weeps-over-mimikos-defection-to-pdp/
Re: Labour Party Chairman Weeps Over Mimiko’s Defection To PDP by DesChyko: 2:10am On Oct 12, 2014
#wiping my sad tears# sad
Re: Labour Party Chairman Weeps Over Mimiko’s Defection To PDP by Mentcee(m): 2:23am On Oct 12, 2014
Eyaaaa! Take heart.
Re: Labour Party Chairman Weeps Over Mimiko’s Defection To PDP by Gboliwe: 3:01am On Oct 12, 2014
These old men take this politics seriously. shocked

2 Likes

Re: Labour Party Chairman Weeps Over Mimiko’s Defection To PDP by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 12, 2014
Eyah! Mimiko has always been his avenue to a meal ticket!

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chairman Weeps Over Mimiko’s Defection To PDP by adekennis(m): 3:20am On Oct 12, 2014
Cry me a lake chad undecided
Re: Labour Party Chairman Weeps Over Mimiko’s Defection To PDP by PrinceAkbabio(m): 4:22am On Oct 12, 2014
Datz y its called politics... Rememba, in d game of politics dia is no permanent frnd/enemy...
Re: Labour Party Chairman Weeps Over Mimiko’s Defection To PDP by mistudreh(m): 5:21am On Oct 12, 2014
Just hold on and be strong, it won't be long it will be alright. There is hope for LP to survive

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chairman Weeps Over Mimiko’s Defection To PDP by Nobody: 5:46am On Oct 12, 2014
Gboliwe:
These old men take this politics seriously. shocked
That's hw it ought 2 be. Politics is serious business! Never mind our present crop of Leaders, they have no sense of decency in them.
Re: Labour Party Chairman Weeps Over Mimiko’s Defection To PDP by VoteOutPDPJona: 5:58am On Oct 12, 2014
I wouldn't be surprised if the outgoing National Chairman of the La­bour Party (LP), Chief Dan Nwanyanwu, follows Mimiko to the PDP

1 Like

Re: Labour Party Chairman Weeps Over Mimiko’s Defection To PDP by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:42am On Oct 12, 2014
He knows he enters the wrong party. Its just like someone entering into a new cultist group. angry
Re: Labour Party Chairman Weeps Over Mimiko’s Defection To PDP by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2014
This labour party seems to have the best and most humane crop of politicians in Nigeria, I wonder why none is giving them the much deserved attention.

The members in my local council are glaring examples of what 24th century politicians should look like.
Re: Labour Party Chairman Weeps Over Mimiko’s Defection To PDP by chinwike2(m): 7:57am On Oct 12, 2014
No man, no cry

(1) (Reply)

History Of Fuel Price Increases In Nigeria / Nweze To Be Sworn In As New Supreme Court Justice Wednesday / 2015 Is At The Corner, Get Your Bullet-proof Doors/windows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.