Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... - Agriculture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... (114711 Views)

Ghana And Japan Overtake Nigeria In Yam Exports / Tubers Of Yam With Human Shape / Amazing Pic Of Yam Tubers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by fwonders22: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2015
Gadgetmobil:
I am proud of you just as I am of many Nairanlanders in the Agric section. Though I didn't patronize you but I followed you to a great extent. Keep this forum alive as I have taken a keen interest.
I believe in Nigeria and I believe in you.

That's the spirit brother.... Who says there is no job or opportunities in naija? All we need as naija youth is just an "Eye-opener"... That's all
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 31, 2015
Hello Greatest Nigerians, I've gotten calls from a lot of great people inquiring on how the yam viz will move on after my passing out but I have once indicated it here that the viz will move on and I will have to travel down to Benue to make the purchase myself immediately orders are above 1000tubers.

I will always emphasise it that there are great things to venture into in this our great country Nigeria all you just need is ideas from people who are currently doing the biz and also the Grace of Almighty God.

God bless our hustle!!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by karlxavier(m): 2:53pm On Jul 31, 2015
Tbliss, am based in oweeri IMO state. Can you ware bill yams for me to come to owerri imo stature from Benue? Another thing is, can someone buy yams during abundant season and sell it during scarcity season in his/her town? What is the current price for a 100 pieces of yam?

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by greenmatorganic: 9:29am On Aug 24, 2015
Tbliss12:
Hello Greatest Nigerians, I've gotten calls from a lot of great people inquiring on how the yam viz will move on after my passing out but I have once indicated it here that the viz will move on and I will have to travel down to Benue to make the purchase myself immediately orders are above 1000tubers.

I will always emphasise it that there are great things to venture into in this our great country Nigeria all you just need is ideas from people who are currently doing the biz and also the Grace of Almighty God.

God bless our hustle!!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

Amazing! Respectable!! Dignified!! The face of Nigeria is changing and @Tbliss is a blazer based on his exploration and benchmark
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by FarmTech(m): 3:26pm On Aug 24, 2015
Tbliss12:

God bless our hustle!!
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Is it only yam? What of non perishable feed stuffs like groundnut, beans, crayfish etc.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 1:41am On Aug 30, 2015
FarmTech:

Is it only yam? What of non perishable feed stuffs like groundnut, beans, crayfish etc.

For now sir its only yam tubers
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 30, 2015
greenmatorganic:

Amazing! Respectable!! Dignified!! The face of Nigeria is changing and @Tbliss is a blazer based on his exploration and benchmark

Thanks for the complement I really appreciate!!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 02, 2015
Hello beautiful people!!!

At first i wasn't thinking this will go far but i just realized its an innovation thats going to solve millions of Nigerians problem in the area of aquisition of Agro-Product Commodities from one Geographical Zone to Another. Generally there is a believe that "Food Commodity Sales will always have CRAZY SALES!!!"

But Glory Be To The Almighty God who has been with us all through our stay in Business both in Agro-Prduct Sales and in another aspect of business. I also want to acknowledge and appreciate those that have been calling my line (07034617082) Appreciating what has been done and anticipating for the arrival of the New yam season.

I promised Sometime ago to Design a Sweet looking BlogSite/Website to promote the sales of Agro-Produce and Also to share ideas as regards other Agro-Business. pls with all checkout my humbly designed blog which will be our major platform of communication henceforth...............

................... h t t p : // A g r o G o l d C o n n e c t . b l o g s p o t . c o m

Once Again its ...............................

h t t p : // A g r o G o l d C o n n e c t . b l o g s p o t . c o m

All you just do is put together all the alphabets together and then input it into your browser then you will behold the humble design of mine and please click on the comment button and state your feelings there as regards what you feel about the blog.

Back To Business.......................

I have been receiving Calls from customers from all over the south-East, South-West and Even South-South as regards the purchase and movement of commodities other than Yam Tubers e.g Yam Flours, Onions, Melon Seed, Groundnut, Guinea Corn e.t.c

Pls Note That its not that these commodities are not available from benue but the real Issue is that The Only Easy Means of transportation is found in the Yam Market via a 911 Truck but for Other Commodities like Groundnut and the rest their transport mechanism is complex and most times buyers themselves come with transport vehicles to convey their purchased goods themselves.

So Come October the long awaited Season of yam tubers harvesting will begin and the sales will become abundant in the market with very much reduced prices....... please wash out people!!!!!!!

You need any enquiry please do not hesitate to contact me on my line or via whatsapp

Sigbeku Olamilekan
AgroGold Connect Innovations
w w w . A g r o G o l d C o n n e c t . b l o g s p o t . c o m
Email : lekansigbeku@gmail.com

P.S : In case you have a business you want to promote online and would love to design a blogsite and promote it with great adverts on it like that of w w w . A g r o G o l d C o n n e c t . b l o g s p o t . c o m please do not hesitate to call AgroGold We promise to get your company a great design and monetise it to your taste.

One Love!!!

God Bless NIGERIA!!!!!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Goldenboy842(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
Well done boss.
What about maize n groundnut cake
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
Goldenboy842:
Well done boss.
What about maize n groundnut cake

The maize grains is super supplus here in benue state its just the transport to major cities like Lagos, PH, Bayelsa that is the main challange and as for the groundnut cake, that is not in commercial quantity here in benue state
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 12:05am On Sep 05, 2015
hello, for some ideas as per poultry farming please check w w w . a g r o g o l d c o n n e c t . b l o g s p o t . c o m
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by oblo(m): 12:21pm On Sep 05, 2015
Whats the cost.to bring in yam to enugu now?

Can I have the the cost specifics and possible profit to be made?

Thanks.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by OluchiDelly: 9:36pm On Sep 05, 2015
Tbliss12:
Hello beautiful people!!!

At first i wasn't thinking this will go far but i just realized its an innovation thats going to solve millions of Nigerians problem in the area of aquisition of Agro-Product Commodities from one Geographical Zone to Another. Generally there is a believe that "Food Commodity Sales will always have CRAZY SALES!!!"

But Glory Be To The Almighty God who has been with us all through our stay in Business both in Agro-Prduct Sales and in another aspect of business. I also want to acknowledge and appreciate those that have been calling my line (07034617082) Appreciating what has been done and anticipating for the arrival of the New yam season.

I promised Sometime ago to Design a Sweet looking BlogSite/Website to promote the sales of Agro-Produce and Also to share ideas as regards other Agro-Business. pls with all checkout my humbly designed blog which will be our major platform of communication henceforth...............

................... h t t p : // A g r o G o l d C o n n e c t . b l o g s p o t . c o m

Once Again its ...............................

h t t p : // A g r o G o l d C o n n e c t . b l o g s p o t . c o m

All you just do is put together all the alphabets together and then input it into your browser then you will behold the humble design of mine and please click on the comment button and state your feelings there as regards what you feel about the blog.

Back To Business.......................

I have been receiving Calls from customers from all over the south-East, South-West and Even South-South as regards the purchase and movement of commodities other than Yam Tubers e.g Yam Flours, Onions, Melon Seed, Groundnut, Guinea Corn e.t.c

Pls Note That its not that these commodities are not available from benue but the real Issue is that The Only Easy Means of transportation is found in the Yam Market via a 911 Truck but for Other Commodities like Groundnut and the rest their transport mechanism is complex and most times buyers themselves come with transport vehicles to convey their purchased goods themselves.

So Come October the long awaited Season of yam tubers harvesting will begin and the sales will become abundant in the market with very much reduced prices....... please wash out people!!!!!!!

You need any enquiry please do not hesitate to contact me on my line or via whatsapp

Sigbeku Olamilekan
AgroGold Connect Innovations
w w w . A g r o G o l d C o n n e c t . b l o g s p o t . c o m
Email : lekansigbeku@gmail.com

P.S : In case you have a business you want to promote online and would love to design a blogsite and promote it with great adverts on it like that of w w w . A g r o G o l d C o n n e c t . b l o g s p o t . c o m please do not hesitate to call AgroGold We promise to get your company a great design and monetise it to your taste.

One Love!!!

God Bless NIGERIA!!!!!

Are u still in service? abi u don relocate to benue? God bless ur hustling.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
oblo:
Whats the cost.to bring in yam to enugu now?

Can I have the the cost specifics and possible profit to be made?

Thanks.

Yeah very sure I can wire tubers to Enugu, there will definitely be trucks to Enugu state. And its cost of transportation for yam tubers is 2500 per 100tubers
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
OluchiDelly:

Are u still in service? abi u don relocate to benue? God bless ur hustling.

Amen @oluchi thanks and may God bless yours too. As per my location? I served in Benue state, I've passed out and but by God's grace yam tubers purchases and

transports is still very much active and I and all my customers are patiently waiting for the next yam tubers "season of harvest"
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nacre1: 6:41am On Sep 08, 2015
Wow !!! You are indeed a blessing. God bless and keep you. You are a mega mind. I just stumbled on ds thread ds mrn.I wish I had seen it much earlier. I had a friend in Bayelsa that needed yams in large quantities. Let God bless and keep us. I intend venturing into ds big time.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Nacre1:
Wow !!! You are indeed a blessing. God bless and keep you. You are a mega mind. I just stumbled on ds thread ds mrn.I wish I had seen it much earlier. I served in Yala LGC Cross River. 2014/2015 Batch A . I had a friend in Bayelsa that needed yams in large quantities. Let God bless and keep us. I intend venturing into ds big time.

Come October/November yam purchase and transport to respective state from Benue State will start properly. We started last year and we will surely do it this year too.

God Bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 4:59am On Sep 10, 2015
LOGISTICS! LOGISTICS!! LOGISTICS!!!

Hello NairaLanders!! Good morning and I hope we had a great night? Well I have been in serious thought on how to make this year's yam harvest purchase and transportation an easy one.

I met a lady who is committed and also a follower of this great thread and she offered to do logistics for Lagos customers with her vehicle, she also got a partner to work with.

(Don't worry as per trust she is very okay because I took my time to know all about her)

Meaning if you won't be chanced to visit mile-12 to pickup your tubers due to one reason or the other she can help deliver at your doorstep anywhere in Lagos.

This will indeed bring a sigh of relieve for those calling for home delivery.

Her details will be posted here soon for you to reach her. We are both working on a moderate fee for different location, and you know Lagos State, a lot of factors to consider.

For my portharcourt and warri buyers I'm open to any gist as regards logistics please if you have vehicles to do home delivery there in rivers state and delta after truck must have offloaded tubers in that state. Its a welcome devolopment.

See pictures of the yam market below, still empty because harvest is yet to commence......

God bless Nigeria!!

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2015
Hello everyone!! Really want to appreciate everyone who still appreciate this concept and have been giving constant calls.

Also want to say a Big Congrats to NYSC batch C corpers who will be passing out anytime from now, my prayers is that the favor of the Almighty God will stand for you as you move into the FAVOR MARKET come Oct/Nov.

Please I wish to inform the house that LOGISTICS SERVICES (Home delivery of tubers) will be needed in Portharcourt(Rivers). All you are expected to do is contact me and we fix meeting point in PH to review your proposed delivery vehicle then you start with me come Oct if I'm satisfied.

However for the anticipated harvest and sales of THE BEST TUBERS in Naija (Benue Yams) plans are already on ground infact harvest has commenced and in some days to come the YAM market will soon be commissioned for this year's season sales.

Remain Blessed!!
Mr lekan
AgroGold Connect
BBM:33455101
Whatsapp:07034617082
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 07, 2015
UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!

Hello Beautiful people,
By God's grace its season 2 of AgroGold Connect Yam purchase and logistics to your respective states like;

1. Lagos State
2. Rivers
3. Delta state

I'm pleased to inform the HOUSE that BENUE tubers has officially began and its in mass sales right now at the UGBA yam market in Logo LGA local govt, Benue State.

For those wishing to travel down to benue for the purchase of these lovely tubers themselves, its a welcome development just call me and I will give you full details of how to get here and the best hotel to logde in.

But if you feel u can't travel or u wish someone to help you get the tubers and deliver in lagos state or any other state please AgroGold Connect will help you buy and all picture update of pictures will be given from purchase to delivery on whatsapp

Right now we are working on pictures and prices of all sizes of the two major generally sort type of tubers ; OGOJA and PAPER Yams.

Logistics is equally on ground for lagos customers, if you don't want to go into the stress of collecting your tubers in Mile-12 and you prefer home delivery, AgroGold will link you to the logistics guys fully ready.

Before next coming tuesday picture details and latest prices will be updated here for you to pick your choice of tubers.

If you are scared to venture into this business why not post your fears here on the thread and let those who did it last year tell u their experience.

God bless Nigeria

Remain Blessed!!

Ex-Corper lekan

AgroGold Connect
Whatsapp :07034617082
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2015
Tbliss12:
UPDATE! UPDATE!! UPDATE!!!

Hello Beautiful people,
By God's grace its season 2 of AgroGold Connect Yam purchase and logistics to your respective states like;

1. Lagos State
2. Rivers
3. Delta state

I'm pleased to inform the HOUSE that BENUE tubers has officially began and its in mass sales right now at the UGBA yam market in Logo LGA local govt, Benue State.

For those wishing to travel down to benue for the purchase of these lovely tubers themselves, its a welcome development just call me and I will give you full details of how to get here and the best hotel to logde in.

But if you feel u can't travel or u wish someone to help you get the tubers and deliver in lagos state or any other state please AgroGold Connect will help you buy and all picture update of pictures will be given from purchase to delivery on whatsapp

Right now we are working on pictures and prices of all sizes of the two major generally sort type of tubers ; OGOJA and PAPER Yams.

Logistics is equally on ground for lagos customers, if you don't want to go into the stress of collecting your tubers in Mile-12 and you prefer home delivery, AgroGold will link you to the logistics guys fully ready.

Before next coming tuesday picture details and latest prices will be updated here for you to pick your choice of tubers.

If you are scared to venture into this business why not post your fears here on the thread and let those who did it last year tell u their experience.

God bless Nigeria

Remain Blessed!!

Ex-Corper lekan

AgroGold Connect
Whatsapp :07034617082
I want in on the logistics.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 6:41pm On Oct 07, 2015
artisticallyart:
Ok sir hit me on whatsapp or give me a call
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by greenmatorganic: 7:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
artisticallyart:

@artisticallyart you want in on the Yam door to door delivery? Hmmmmm before you know it a Robust Yam Business would spring from this.

@Op I have a Business Model to Monetize these Yam business and Scale it beyond your imagination making it go Viral.

We would talk about this off line
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Sefunmi74: 9:34pm On Oct 08, 2015
Tbliss12:
Hello NL readers,
First of all, I want you to know that this info I'm giving out now is worth some cash when it comes to information marketing online. I'm not into farming biz but somehow came about it.
I'm a corp member currently serving in Benue State and I think its cool for you to know the cheapest things sold here when it comes to agricultural produce;

1. Melon Seed: a full bag(like that of rice) is sold here for 8k (+2k for transport if lag) which can be resold for 25k in places like Mile-12 along ikorodu road.

2. Dried Yam Back in same biggest bag of rice size ( which is grounded in Amala powdered form) this goes for 7k here in benue state and can be resold for 19k to 20k same in lagos state

3. Yam Tuber like 100pcs, these goes for 9k which can be resold for #300 each that's #30,000 you can do d maths yourself.

You can reach me on whatsapp(07034617082 or 08081226589) if you need to get any or you can come down yourself. You don't have to worry 9/11 vehicles are on ground to convey this products to respective states of destinations. The farmers meet at d markets to sell their products every wednesday.
Thanks for the information. God bless you. But can you find whole wheat grain? Pls call me if you do. Thanks 08063968699
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 08, 2015
greenmatorganic:
@artisticallyart you want in on the Yam door to door delivery? Hmmmmm before you know it a Robust Yam Business would spring from this.

@Op I have a Business Model to Monetize these Yam business and Scale it beyond your imagination making it go Viral.

We would talk about this off line

@artisticallyart nice one and I love your passion for the biz come next week or upper we will surely do the logistics but I think we already had a chat on whatsapp so pls try do the needful

@greenmatorganic all ideas are very much welcome as I have said from the beginning that its all about solving a BIG problem of unemployment in our great country Nigeria. Just buzz my BBM or whatsapp and let's rub minds together.....

@all in the room, do u know that a Big Truck carries tubers from Benue weekly ranging from 50,000tubers to 80,000tubers every week down to different state at the rate of almost N500,000.

Imagine the amount owners of those trucks will be banking weeking for just logistics alone..... Like the Lagos I know with about 30million people accommodates more than 20trucks of tubers every week and still its still not enough to feed LAGOSIANS

So also Rivers State, Portharcourt to be precise. Now tell me you are indirectly feeding the Nation by providing this service for them easily.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 3:15am On Oct 09, 2015
@sefunmi74 please I huge u to remove your contact here immediately not to fall into the hands of scammers, if you need any info just indicate here or better still give me a call and I will reply but not by posting your contacts....
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by OkaiCorne(m): 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2015
@Tbliss. Good job you are doing here. We spoke some time back and this is the thread I was talking about. Though its unfortunate the Op has deleted her account. But you would find the information therein very useful. Enjoy.

https://www.nairaland.com/2267190/nairalanders-tour-farms-major-markets

Please expect a call from me soon. * Singing "We making money this year"*
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by karlxavier(m): 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2015
tbliss, i am interested in benue yams and melon seeds. how much can one get the molon seeds and at what price?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by karlxavier(m): 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2015
tbliss, i am interested in benue yams and melon seeds. how much can one get the melon seeds and at what price?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Johnnyessence(m): 4:38pm On Oct 12, 2015
Tbliss12:
Hello NL readers,
First of all, I want you to know that this info I'm giving out now is worth some cash when it comes to information marketing online. I'm not into farming biz but somehow came about it.
I'm a corp member currently serving in Benue State and I think its cool for you to know the cheapest things sold here when it comes to agricultural produce;

1. Melon Seed: a full bag(like that of rice) is sold here for 8k (+2k for transport if lag) which can be resold for 25k in places like Mile-12 along ikorodu road.

2. Dried Yam Back in same biggest bag of rice size ( which is grounded in Amala powdered form) this goes for 7k here in benue state and can be resold for 19k to 20k same in lagos state

3. Yam Tuber like 100pcs, these goes for 9k which can be resold for #300 each that's #30,000 you can do d maths yourself.

You can reach me on whatsapp(07034617082 or 08081226589) if you need to get any or you can come down yourself. You don't have to worry 9/11 vehicles are on ground to convey this products to respective states of destinations. The farmers meet at d markets to sell their products every wednesday.
good evening here bro this is the first time am seeing ur thread here pls av cultivate 2000 heaps of yam already but bro what am after is marketing process i will be selling them next year by the special grace of God .pls expansiate more on the sales of yam really want to know about it thanks.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2015
Johnnyessence:
good evening here bro this is the first time am seeing ur thread here pls av cultivate 2000 heaps of yam already but bro what am after is marketing process i will be selling them next year by the special grace of God .pls expansiate more on the sales of yam really want to know about it thanks.

From your explanation its obvious the harvest will be Next year. Let's wait and see how it goes!! Just keep me updated
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Jilo83(m): 7:48am On Oct 13, 2015
You can get it @lesser price here in Igboho Oyo state. 120tubers #6000, #7000 -#10,000. it depend on d size. NOTE: they sell 120s called ofa. call 08055149540

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (31) (Reply)

Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.