Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,749 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

School Fees Of All University And Polytechnic In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / School Fees Of All University And Polytechnic In Nigeria (16698 Views)

Students Burn Private Polytechnic In Osun (photos) / Best Polytechnic In Nigeria / Best Polytechnic In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: School Fees Of All University And Polytechnic In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
sekzy99:

Abeg I no fit laff... So you mean say you av a different/personal skul fees you giv to your parent abi

Who pays 10500 in Unilorin
Re: School Fees Of All University And Polytechnic In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
I jezt pray my lipsrsealed doesn't get to c dis cos lipsrsealed
Re: School Fees Of All University And Polytechnic In Nigeria by sekzy99(m): 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
donvidar:

Who pays 10500 in Unilorin

Nobody I guess
Re: School Fees Of All University And Polytechnic In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
sekzy99:

Nobody I guess

Thank God u know
Re: School Fees Of All University And Polytechnic In Nigeria by sekzy99(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2014
donvidar:

Thank God u know

If you say so
Re: School Fees Of All University And Polytechnic In Nigeria by WIZGUY69(m): 10:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
RUBBISH.
NOTE : DON'T TAKE THE INFO ABOVE SERIOUS

mod do the needful please.
Re: School Fees Of All University And Polytechnic In Nigeria by Piloeternity(m): 11:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
And there's no University of Ibadan in that list! Hmm
Re: School Fees Of All University And Polytechnic In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:21am On Oct 13, 2014
temigracie:
Unilorin school fees has changed oo....Especially for the freshers....

It ranges between 70k and 80k depending on the faculty....The increase in school fees is caused by the payment for their school +pad or andriod which is compulsory....

Themdonknow(In Patoranking's voice).........UNILORIN FOLKS me siqht una ooh wink
Re: School Fees Of All University And Polytechnic In Nigeria by femmykenny: 5:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
daresma93:
Dat polyibadan school fee is not correct

May we know the correct figure ?
Re: School Fees Of All University And Polytechnic In Nigeria by azeezakinpelu2(m): 8:18am On Oct 15, 2014
Home | Contact Us | Submit a News

Facebook | Twitter

Ads by Google

120 Film Develop - With Scan Only $10 - www.thedarkroom.com

Categories:  

No Change of Course at the Polytechnic Ibadan – 2014

Last modified on October 15th, 2014 by Olusegun Fapohunda · Posted in Nigeria Polytechnics Updates

Change of Course is not possible at the Polytechnic Ibadan for the 2014/2015 academic session.

This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Polytechnic Ibadan 2014/2015 post UTME screening exercise but don’t meet up with the POLYIBADAN Cut-Off Marks that their won’t be any change of course option.

The management of the polytechnic is inviting candidates that didn’t meet up with the cut-off marks of the courses they earlier applied for through post UTME to apply for the Polytechnic Ibadan Daily Part-Time Programme.

MSG Team

Become a fan on Facebook  and  us on twitter for our new updates.

2015 JAMB UTME CBT Practice Software [Free Download]

2015 JAMB UTME Registration Details [All You Need]

Check Your Admission Status on JAMB Portal.

2015 JAMB UTME Past Questions and Answers (Android, Java, and Symbian)

Someone Somewhere needs this information. Use the sha call 08167022276
Re: School Fees Of All University And Polytechnic In Nigeria by Tizzie: 12:18am On Oct 21, 2014
Do unizik students pay accreditation fee every year ? Or it's just for year one ? @ladycaty
Re: School Fees Of All University And Polytechnic In Nigeria by LadyCaty(f): 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tizzie:
Do unizik students pay accreditation fee every year ? Or it's just for year one ? @ladycaty

Is just 4 1 year bt dunno if d new vc will change it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

LAUTECH Students Block Entrance To Osun Government House / Protest In OAU Over Lack Of Light And Water For Days (photos) / Osun Schools To Reopen On September 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.