Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page - TV/Movies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page (124331 Views)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Only GOT beats this show and its a close one.
A very close one...TWD is the most watched series in cable TV

My bet Abraham.
make 'em leave that military man for me jare. he's the strongest among our survivors

You can blink, you can breathe you can cry. He'll you probably gonna do all 3.
Negan is ruthless angry
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2016
Rick admitted there was a little jealousy among the cast towards Negan actor Jeffrey Dead Morgan...in his words

"All of the guys were going, 'Aw, man. I wish I had gotten this guy'!" It's incredible. Although it's also kind of unbearable. Norman and I were like, 'Ugh, all the girls on set are gonna love him'."
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:
so guys, when are we having the 7th season? undecided kiss

No official date yet. but from TWD wiki October 1 or 8 or 15
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Demmzy15(m): 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

My bros.. My big bros. My kind sire.. High Chief Alhaji Monseur General Muhammadu Demola cool grin cheesy wink

Haaaaaaaa!!! Tuwaile my Egbon, Al Hajj Ridhwan Yusuf! grin grin

How are you my mentor?

Bros mi, I dey o. How you na?!

Sorry I forgot to mention you immediately I was released embarassed

Haba no p, how was the jail term na

Trust abj is cool? cool

I'm in school o, serious rain is falling here. I'm stucked in the college sef!

Down here i:Dilorin ( I am currently in ilorin) it isn't cool cry no fuel no light cry And the sun isn't favorable..

Chai!!! Sorry o bros, Ilorin sun no be here I must say. May Allaah make everything easy. Make bubu change things o!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adexeli(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2016
valboy20:

I'd suggest you re-watch the finale. you sounded like you didn't understand what happened, but if you do then i gotta query for ya.

If you were Rick and you noticed you're being monitored..all roads to hilltop blocked. what you gonna do? turn back to Alexandria and lose Maggie? or fight an army with just 5 men?

reply ASAP
return back to Alexandria and strategize since it was obvious Daryl and Michionne had been captured and they were being monitored, it wasn't as if Maggie was already in a life and death situation she could still survive the night. The best options they had was to either go back to Alexandria or risk facing the saviors since they knew they were being monitored which I don't think they did cos if they did it would've been mentioned when they came up with the plan to wait till nightfall, I think they only knew the saviors had blocked all the road to hilltop they didn't know they were being watched
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2016
valboy20:

No official date yet. but from TWD wiki October 1 or 8 or 15

dayuumm.. That's too far.

Is there Any reasonable series aside GOT at least for now?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2016
Demmzy15:

Haaaaaaaa!!! Tuwaile my Egbon, Al Hajj Ridhwan Yusuf! grin grin
Bros mi, I dey o. How you na?!
Haba no p, how was the jail term na
I'm in school o, serious rain is falling here. I'm stucked in the college sef!
Chai!!! Sorry o bros, Ilorin sun no be here I must say. May Allaah make everything easy. Make bubu change things o!

Nairaland jail as usual was interesting cool grin
I say amen to your prayers, but seriously bubu is gradually falling hands..
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2016
adexeli:
return back to Alexandria and strategize since it was obvious Daryl and Michionne had been captured and they were being monitored, it wasn't as if Maggie was already in a life and death situation she could still survive the night. The best options they had was to either go back to Alexandria or risk facing the saviors since they knew they were being monitored which I don't think they did cos if they did it would've been mentioned when they came up with the plan to wait till nightfall, I think they only knew the saviors had blocked all the road to hilltop they didn't know they were being watched

hey man ..there ain't nothin' to strategise on. your two points reeks of the same thing which is fight. you forgot so quickly their best hands ain't 'round...so fighting the saviors is a wrong call.

If Maggie condition ain't life threatening ion think they'd have embark on the journey.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2016
Rilwayne001:

you mean still airing or completed?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 12:26am On Apr 07, 2016
valboy20:

you mean still airing or completed?

anyone
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 8:08am On Apr 07, 2016
Rilwayne001:

anyone

have you seen fargo?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adexeli(m): 8:34am On Apr 07, 2016
valboy20:

hey man ..there ain't nothin' to strategise on. your two points reeks of the same thing which is fight. you forgot so quickly their best hands ain't 'round...so fighting the saviors is a wrong call.

If Maggie condition ain't life threatening ion think they'd have embark on the journey.
Why not go back to Alexandria and sneak Maggie out at nightfall since that was the objective if it was obvious they were being watched on which I remain my stand that they didn't figure that out.If they really knew they were being monitored they wouldn't take the risk of even waiting till nightfall since it was obvious they could've being attacked
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 9:18am On Apr 07, 2016
adexeli:
Why not go back to Alexandria and sneak Maggie out at nightfall since that was the objective if it was obvious they were being watched on which I remain my stand that they didn't figure that out.If they really knew they were being monitored they wouldn't take the risk of even waiting till nightfall since it was obvious they could've being attacked

I reiterate that you didn't understand the last episode. 'cause if you did you won't suggest going back to ASZ.

now lemme joggle your memory...they poured the last gallon of fuel into the RV so there's no fu.ckin' way they will make it back.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 9:48am On Apr 07, 2016
valboy20:

have you seen fargo?

nope but will check it out.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adexeli(m): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
valboy20:

I reiterate that you didn't understand the last episode. 'cause if you did you won't suggest going back to ASZ.

now lemme joggle your memory...they poured the last gallon of fuel into the RV so there's no fu.ckin' way they will make it back.
And the fuel was enough to take them through all the routes except the last two leading to the hilltop, there was no indication they knew they knew they were being watched cos if they knew they would never suggest sneaking out of the RV at night fall. To confirm this go back to the scene where Eugene came up with the plan to wait till night fall, he said and I quote '' they're not waiting on us per se, they're waiting on this rust bucket '' this purely suggest they were ignorant of the fact the saviors could be monitoring them
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adexeli(m): 12:42pm On Apr 07, 2016
valboy20:

We don't need to even drag this on and on, I guess what makes a movie intriguing is when it doesn't go the way you think it should go
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by valboy20(m): 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2016
adexeli:
And the fuel was enough to take them through all the routes except the last two leading to the hilltop, there was no indication they knew they knew they were being watched cos if they knew they would never suggest sneaking out of the RV at night fall. To confirm this go back to the scene where Eugene came up with the plan to wait till night fall, he said and I quote '' they're not waiting on us per se, they're waiting on this rust bucket '' this purely suggest they were ignorant of the fact the saviors could be monitoring them

The only part i concede is that they were ignorant of being watched but i belabour going back to ASZ ain't feasible..they got to the point they sneaked out maggie with 4 gallons before pouring the last one. ain't no way one fuckin' gallon gon' see 'em back to ASZ.

let's drop this shii already
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking2: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2016
Rilwayne001:

Penny dreadful is airing soon along GOT..Watch out
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 3:32pm On Apr 09, 2016
dragonking2:
Penny dreadful is airing soon along GOT..Watch out

You and this penny dreadful.. grin lol.. I will try it out wink
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by deytyteaasetdfh: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2016
enjoying titanic... again fall in love on Rose cool
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dhgfgrsarg: 9:01pm On Apr 09, 2016
[img]http://prntscr.com/aq81aw[/img]
I'm in fare!!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by deytyteaasetdfh: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2016
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2016
Rilwayne001:

GOT? I still don't understand what it is all about.. Watched the season 1 (episode 1,2,3) and I can't understand what it is all about..

May be I will retry sha sad

you need to keep watching the series. dont tell me you stopped.

enough shockers

i watched season one then looked for all the books which i have read thrice now.

love GOT
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking2: 1:55am On Apr 11, 2016
Rilwayne001:

You and this penny dreadful.. grin lol.. I will try it out wink
I though you said you have watched it before? Rilwayne001 you missing bro..try and watch it on time wink
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 6:02am On Apr 11, 2016
dragonking2:
I though you said you have watched it before? Rilwayne001 you missing bro..try and watch it on time wink

I only watched the episode one then cheesy grin

Trust me I will watch the full season this time wink

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 11, 2016
Fear The Walking Dead is back
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 12, 2016
Just watched the finale. And it was lit.
Rick really messed up trying to force his way to the hilltop. He should ve turned back to Alexandria after he came up on the third checkpoint. And if dat route was blocked too, then he'd ve no choice but to fight. I know the priority was getting Maggie to the doctor, but it wasn't worth getting killed over.....
And dat's why u dont allow the only person with any medical expertise leave the safety of Alexandria. I knew it was a bad idea letting Denise go on dat run. And now they are paying the price.

And am i the only who sees how ridiculous it is when someone goes AWOL, three other pple go looking for that person??
Daryl left, and three of their best fighters blindly followed and got captured.
Carroll left and another two followed. They never think things through b4 they act. Which has always been their problem...

Hope they come back strong from this sha and make Negan pay. And Negan sef. How'd he get sooooo many men considering Rick and his group already killed a large chunk of them already...
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 6:06pm On May 26, 2016
Saw a video on the possibility of who negan killed.

It's either Abraham, Alex or sasha.

Why??

The person who got Lucille was shown in a POV version and no strands of hair were shown in his field of vision.

Watch that scene where he randomly selects again. Only 3 peeps had no hair running down thier face. Listed above.

Second clue after the first hit negan said " taking it like a champ"

Sasha or Alex couldn't have survived that hit but Abraham could. He was strong.

Third clue.. Abraham is already dead according to the books. He got shot in the eye.

Now we know for sure Rick and Carl are safe.

Just musing.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 7:16pm On May 26, 2016
armadeo:
Saw a video on the possibility of who negan killed.

It's either Abraham, Alex or sasha.

Why??

The person who got Lucille was shown in a POV version and no strands of hair were shown in his field of vision.

Watch that scene where he randomly selects again. Only 3 peeps had no hair running down thier face. Listed above.

Second clue after the first hit negan said " taking it like a champ"

Sasha or Alex couldn't have survived that hit but Abraham could. He was strong.

Third clue.. Abraham is already dead according to the books. He got shot in the eye.

Now we know for sure Rick and Carl are safe.

Just musing.

It's been a while and so I'm losing memories of the crew.. Perhaps because I'm now watching another series. But as according to the comic book of TWD that Asian guy (I have forgotten his name) was killed by negan. There is a comic book before the tv series you know?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 4:06pm On May 28, 2016
Rilwayne001:

It's been a while and so I'm losing memories of the crew.. Perhaps because I'm now watching another series. But as according to the comic book of TWD that Asian guy (I have forgotten his name) was killed by negan. There is a comic book before the tv series you know?

I have 148 copies. grin

Knew of negan even before the governor showed.

It was Glen negan killed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 4:50pm On May 28, 2016
armadeo:

I have 148 copies. grin

Knew of negan even before the governor showed.

It was Glen negan killed.

Unless they want to rewrite the tv series. But I would like it to be Glenn. I don't really like the guy. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (45) (Reply)

Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.