Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page - TV/Movies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page (124744 Views)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dennisworld1(m): 10:21am On Mar 07, 2016
Maggie capture by Negan Crew in Negan Camp i Guess
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 4:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
When I first met you, I thought you were the last woman on earth, but you're not. Damn!! That was cold. Abraham no nice at all.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 3:12am On Mar 08, 2016
The saviours are scary! But those pricks got nothing on you.... grin grin
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 10:24pm On Mar 13, 2016
Am sure negan would show on the season finale and off someone we care about. My money is on Abraham.

Maybe just maybe Glen or daryl would fall. Lol.

Still hooked on this like house of cards. Almost went blind binge watching all 13 episodes this weekend. Netflix is da bomb.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 10:59pm On Mar 13, 2016
armadeo:
Am sure negan would show on the season finale and off someone we care about. My money is on Abraham.

Maybe just maybe Glen or daryl would fall. Lol.

Still hooked on this like house of cards. Almost went blind binge watching all 13 episodes this weekend. Netflix is da bomb.
Daryl cannot die. Daryl is untouchable. Daryl is King!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
TWD season 6 ep 13 is available for download @Showbox
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2016
LMAO! To those of u dat think Carroll is useless and should be killed off, in ur face bîtchez!!

And when did Maggie become so murderous and violent?? shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 2:08pm On Mar 16, 2016
It wouldn't surprise me if Carol is going through a bit of PTSD.

What is really shocking is how Maggie is becoming a bit of a psychopath.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 2:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Daryl cannot die. Daryl is untouchable. Daryl is King!! grin grin
If Daryl Dickson dies, we riot.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adexeli(m): 7:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
Finally caught up with the show. Daryl is my favorite character. Besides, ain't the writers gonna toe the line of a cure or will it just be kill, kill and kill. NEGAN is coming!!

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 9:59pm On Mar 16, 2016
Lucille!!!!!!!!!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Bratking(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2016
There are no more "good guys" in the this drama. The rule has changed to "Kill first or be killed". Did I just witness Rick's group completely annihilate the so called Negan's group?? Well, let's see what the next chapter will/will not reveal. But November is too far na angry

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 21, 2016
Denise was fóólish sha. And Eugene....WTF?? shocked shocked
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Keky(m): 8:43pm On Mar 21, 2016
You never, ever, allow your medical personnel out of the safety of the compound. Ever. Now you don't have anyone. Which is stupid.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Stegomiah: 8:09am On Mar 23, 2016
Keky:
You never, ever, allow your medical personnel out of the safety of the compound. Ever. Now you don't have anyone. Which is stupid.

It was her call
Trust me another person will replace her
That's one thing i have learnt in TWD
Maybe the doctor, from where they received food
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adexeli(m): 6:50pm On Mar 23, 2016
I knew Denise was gonna get killed right when she said she was gonna go with them. The episode wasn't so good tho', the kill or be killed shit is getting boring.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by SetrakusRa(m): 11:28am On Mar 25, 2016
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by franugo(m): 3:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
Am i d only guy here dt thinks dt carol's reason 4 leaving is jux plain silly ''i can't kill 4 u anymore blablabla", no be d same carol wey butcher tyrese babe n one other guy bk at d prison? d writers dnt know what 2 do with her 4 now.
i no see where maggie dey turn psycho 4 this episode o, what r u guys up there yammering abt? also i tot it dt guy dt rick caught n killed while trying 2 escape was negan?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 1:05pm On Mar 27, 2016
franugo:
Am i d only guy here dt thinks dt carol's reason 4 leaving is jux plain silly ''i can't kill 4 u anymore blablabla", no be d same carol wey butcher tyrese babe n one other guy bk at d prison? d writers dnt know what 2 do with her 4 now.
i no see where maggie dey turn psycho 4 this episode o, what r u guys up there yammering abt? also i tot it dt guy dt rick caught n killed while trying 2 escape was negan?

you felt the NEGAN you have been hearing about will just die like that

believe me when i say the governor is a learner were NEGAN is
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Dragonking: 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2016
franugo:
Exactly...Like I said, carol is useless but the makers of TWD always favour her...Am sure she will be used again to save rick and the rest when negan shows...Just watch how she will become Rambo again and wipe out the entire negan group
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 9:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Just finished season 5 today. Aside 24hours, I have never enjoyed any season film like TWD
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by bikerboy1(m): 10:23pm On Mar 27, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Just finished season 5 today. Aside 24hours, I have never enjoyed any season film like TWD

you're right Bro. but am sure you didn't see prison break. you would have included it in your list.

I will feel bad if Negan kill any if the listed guys below.

Glenn
Maggie
Daryl
Michonne
Rick
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 10:48pm On Mar 27, 2016
bikerboy1:

you're right Bro. but am sure you didn't see prison break. you would have included it in your list.

I will feel bad if Negan kill any if the listed guys below.

Glenn
Maggie
Daryl
Michonne
Rick

Yeah!! Prison break is always on my lists.. Thanks for reminding me..

Just finished episode one of season 6 (TWD)..

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by benninwa(m): 9:58am On Mar 28, 2016
they didn't just kill Daryl, did they?. Hmmm who is Negan going to kill April 3.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 10:17am On Mar 28, 2016
Kill Daryl bawo?? shocked Stop o. Just stop it!! angry

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adexeli(m): 10:52am On Mar 28, 2016
I hope it wasn't Daryl that was shot oh undecided Next week finale will surely be a cliff hanger
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Tos87(m): 12:07pm On Mar 28, 2016
adexeli:
I hope it wasn't Daryl that was shot oh undecided Next week finale will surely be a cliff hanger
Darly is dead. A hole cut through his head.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2016
Spoiler Alert!

Daryl will be killed off this season as he's already signed a deal with Marvel & 20th Century Fox to feature in one of their 2017 titles. Shooting is scheduled to kick off later this year, probably during fall season.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Nobody: 12:14pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tos87:
Ye! Keky come and see o.....

angry cry angry
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by adexeli(m): 2:40pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tos87:
How did you confirm this undecided
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by bikerboy1(m): 2:59pm On Mar 28, 2016
Tos87:

It better be a serious joke, Cuz I can't take it Please.

When the Governor beheaded Harshel in season 5, it felt like I lost a family member, Don't want that kind of feeling again please.

2 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Kupaskeybaba(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2016
dy beta not kill darly

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (45) (Reply)

Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.