Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,140 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:58 AM

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page - TV/Movies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page (127527 Views)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
directonpc:

Just helping out. Glad the other guy was able to download from the link

Please disregard his comment .....I will be expecting episode 3 next week .
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Viking007(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2016
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 1:26pm On Oct 31, 2016

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by directonpc(m): 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2016
Electronzeez:

Please disregard his comment .....I will be expecting episode 3 next week .
OK bro. King Ezekiel seems like a nice guy.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 1:49pm On Oct 31, 2016
directonpc:

OK bro. King Ezekiel seems like a nice guy.

I don't think king Ezekiel is nice , he kept a lot from his people unlike Rick that let his people know why they have to work or kill anyone .

I like how the episode are being dropped next episode will be another action pack cool
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by directonpc(m): 2:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
Electronzeez:

I don't think king Ezekiel is nice , he kept a lot from his people unlike Rick that let his people know why they have to work or kill anyone .

I like how the episode are being dropped next episode will be another action pack cool
But better than exposing them to risk like Rick did when he attacked Saviours.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 4:52pm On Oct 31, 2016
directonpc:

But better than exposing them to risk like Rick did when he attacked Saviours.

You have a point , I just can't believe they are feeding those pigs with walkers angry. The Saviours would think they are enjoying ....one of negan men said the pigs are fatter than the previous batch grin .
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by directonpc(m): 6:14pm On Oct 31, 2016
Electronzeez:

You have a point , I just can't believe they are feeding those pigs with walkers angry. The Saviours would think they are enjoying ....one of negan men said the pigs are fatter than the previous batch grin .
lol! Another reason I love Ezekiel

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Demmtek(m): 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2016
I have feeling king Ezekiel gonna date mama why they all join hands to fight those saviours how i wish king Ezekiel tiger can feed on Negan head.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Demmtek(m): 7:26pm On Oct 31, 2016
directonpc:
lol! Another reason I love Ezekiel
he said Ezekiel was not is real name
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by directonpc(m): 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2016
Demmtek:
I thought he said his name is Ezekiel. That every other thing the people believed about him was a lie?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 4:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
directonpc:
I thought he said his name is Ezekiel. That every other thing the people believed about him was a lie?

That is what I heard too
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking3: 5:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
Demmtek:
Ezekiel is his real name, but people see him as a king because of his tiger.. Lol
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking3: 5:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
In the comics, Ezekiel never supplied negan anything. .Infact negan was afraid of Ezekiel and both sides never traded paths.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Viking007(m): 3:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
dragonking3:
In the comics, Ezekiel never supplied negan anything. .Infact negan was afraid of Ezekiel and both sides never traded paths.
At first I thought Ezekiel was one ruthless leader with no time for BS, with his tiger et al.
Only for him to turn out to be a sissy with no balls.
angry

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by dragonking3: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
Viking007:

At first I thought Ezekiel was one ruthless leader with no time for BS, with his tiger et al.
angry
Exactly, Ezekiel was a bad azz in a good way in the comics that's why negan feared him, now they turned him to be a sissy in the series.. Maybe because he is black. grin

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
Viking007:

angry
Exactly lol

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by directonpc(m): 4:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
dragonking3:
Exactly, Ezekiel was a bad azz in a good way in the comics that's why negan feared him, now they turned him to be a sissy in the series.. Maybe because he is black. grin
lol una funny die.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Viking007(m): 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
dragonking3:
I'm hoping he grows some balls in the next episode. All this tiger he's carrying upandan must not be a waste.

You know that tiger is fake abi?.

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Egbedii(m): 5:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
Viking007:
You know that tiger is fake abi?.
Oyinbo wee nuh kill us grin

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by directonpc(m): 1:24am On Nov 07, 2016
This place is too quiet! It's Monday morning again, a brand new episode is set. http://7rl.in/TWD7

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Viking007(m): 9:54am On Nov 07, 2016
directonpc:
This place is too quiet! It's Monday morning again, a brand new episode is set. http://7rl.in/TWD7
TWD. One of the reasons I love monday mornings at work. grin

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 6:07pm On Nov 07, 2016
directonpc:

This episode is completely not what I expected ......too many talk . Damn negan is a small god , I don't think Ezekiel can ball up and face negan with or without Rick .

He has got power , fighters ,resources etc....
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by directonpc(m): 6:48pm On Nov 07, 2016
Electronzeez:

This episode is completely not what I expected ......too many talk . Damn negan is a small god , I don't think Ezekiel can ball up and face negan with or without Rick .

He has got power , fighters ,resources etc....
2 episodes without actions.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 7:28pm On Nov 07, 2016
directonpc:
2 episodes without actions.

And it's getting boring , we can not keep on with this .

Thanks for the link as usual .
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 8:43am On Nov 14, 2016
@directonpc , its morning already....update please .
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 10:24am On Nov 14, 2016
I don't know how they are going to get pass Negan, the dude is super crazy cry embarassed

After showing earlier than a week that he had promised, he took all their medicines, furnitures and even their mattresses, leaving them with no comfort whatsoever, he went ahead to take all their guns leaving them with none.. He's coming back again and threatened to kill someone should they not leave something for him.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by 2weeks(m): 11:30am On Nov 14, 2016
UPDATE:

http://tvshows4mobile.com/The-Walking-Dead-4/Season-07/Episode-04/index.html

link to episode 4 season 7

*MY SIGNATURE THO*
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by directonpc(m): 11:53am On Nov 14, 2016
Electronzeez:
@directonpc , its morning already....update please .
sorry am late bro. Been super busy during weekend.
Link remains http://7rl.in/TWD7

Nothing is wrong with the link 2weeks dropped too. Just from two different sources.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 7:40pm On Nov 14, 2016
directonpc:
sorry am late bro. Been super busy during weekend.
Link remains http://7rl.in/TWD7

Nothing is wrong with the link 2weeks dropped too. Just from two different sources.

Thanks bro ..

This is just too much for nick and the rest of the group.

Damn , there is no more gun to fight ,no more bed to sleep on ...this is definitely not square one it is starting from nothing . They can no longer decide their fate , who dies who lives all depends on negan . I would love to see how they are gonna come back at negan with that small ratio .I mean negan has got too many men . They out numbered all other survivor.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by directonpc(m): 8:07pm On Nov 14, 2016
Electronzeez:

Thanks bro ..

This is just too much for nick and the rest of the group.

Damn , there is no more gun to fight ,no more bed to sleep on ...this is definitely not square one it is starting from nothing . They can no longer decide their fate , who dies who lives all depends on negan . I would love to see how they are gonna come back at negan with that small ratio .I mean negan has got too many men . They out numbered all other survivor.
wish I can fast forward

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (45) (Reply)

Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip / Photos: Meet Big Brother Nigeria 2017 Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.