Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page - TV/Movies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page (124884 Views)

ARROW and THE FLASH fan page....... / The Walking Dead Season 3 / All The Zombie Horror Fans - The Walking Dead (AMC's epic series) [Season 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by tintingz(m): 9:47pm On Apr 19, 2017
snezBaba:

Trying to keep the Thread warm.
Hilarious one.
#ThrowbackComments....
Lol cheesy
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by snezBaba: 4:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
Phew!....Now on volume 24 of the walking dead Comics. It's Awesome
Now i get why some fans of the series are pissed. Like SERIOUSLY The series is SH#T compared to this comic storyline, the series has been watered down for real.
Probably if the series was on HBO, it would get more budgeting and the writers would be more free to express the awesome comic storyline on our screens.
AMC are bunch of pussies with their over censoring.....

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 7:32pm On Jul 20, 2017
wow havent watched walking dead this year. just downloaded all episodes. this weeekends gonna be a blast
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by waywardpikin: 7:36pm On Jul 20, 2017
armadeo:
wow havent watched walking dead this year. just downloaded all episodes. this weeekends gonna be a blast

I'll be praying for u mehn
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Yhemit(m): 9:05pm On Jul 20, 2017
waywardpikin:

I'll be praying for u mehn
Lolz.... TWD bleeped up @ the last season.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 7:47am On Jul 22, 2017
Tintingz, check this out shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWSF9RZiUos

Father Gabriel about to shit in his pants shocked grin grin

And the last Cameo with Rick on bed, I just hope they're not going to tell us that he's being dreaming all these while. undecided angry

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by armadeo(m): 9:59am On Jul 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:

And the last Cameo with Rick on bed, I just hope they're not going to tell us that he's being dreaming all these while. undecided angry

That would be mind blowing.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by tintingz(m): 10:32am On Jul 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol, if it is Rick's fantasy dream we have been seeing all these while, na curse from hell i go curse them.

But from the update news i read, TWD wants to jump time, i think Rick will be old and not be able to walk properly reason for the staff stick, they want his son to take over the show. I also read Morgan will be killed off but he is still alive in the comic.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Yhemit(m): 10:34am On Jul 22, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, if it is Rick's fantasy dream we have been seeing all this while, na curse from hell i go curse them.

But from the update news i read, TWD wants to jump time, i think Rick will be old and not be able to walk properly reason for the staff stick, they want his son to take over the show. I also read Morgan will be killed off but he is still alive in the comic.
nice one.... make Morgan go rest jare.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by tintingz(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2017
Yhemit:

nice one.... make Morgan go rest jare.
Lol, why una no like Morgan? grin
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Yhemit(m): 10:59am On Jul 22, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, why una no like Morgan? grin
the guy dull small.....
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 1:00pm On Jul 22, 2017
tintingz:
Lol, if it is Rick's fantasy dream we have been seeing all these while, na curse from hell i go curse them.

That means it's not only Rick that's going, many other current characters are going too. Besides, isn't that a pointer that Negan is dying this season contrary to earlier speculation that he'd be around for long?
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by tintingz(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:

That means it's not only Rick that's going, many other current characters are going too. Besides, isn't that a pointer that Negan is dying this season contrary to earlier speculation that he'd be around for long?
Yes, by the end of this coming season, Negan might die and the whispers will rise, well it is true they said they dont have plans to kill Rick now, we dont really know what exactly will happen, i think they are just trying make TWD trend with all these old Rick, time jump thing.

In the comics, do you know that Rick hand has been amputated, but they changed the story in the show.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2017
tintingz:
Yes, by the end of this coming season, Negan might die and the whispers will rise, well it is true they said they dont have plans to kill Rick now, we dont really know what exactly will happen, i think they are just trying make TWD trend with all these old Rick, time jump thing.

In the comics, do you know that Rick hand has been amputated, but they changed the story in the show.

Yeah, you once told me about that.

Check out what Andrew Lincoln himself posted on facebook.

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by tintingz(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2017
Rilwayne001:

From my own view on this, i think Rick wont do much in this coming season, he will be shot or so and be on coma till the end of the season when he wakes back as it was shown in the trailer.

So, i think the screenshot meant Rick wont make it in this season not the other coming seasons but he will be killed off at some point sha.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 7:43am On Oct 03, 2017
Less than 21 days to go, Lucille, give me strength! angry sad

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Yhemit(m): 10:10am On Oct 03, 2017
tintingz:
From my own view on this, i think Rick wont do much in this coming season, he will be shot or so and be on coma till the end of the season when he wakes back as it was shown in the trailer.

So, i think the screenshot meant Rick wont make it in this season not the other coming seasons but he will be killed off at some point sha.

Bleep... so Maggi is now going to turn the leader! not bad tho, but this season go brutal o
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Yhemit(m): 10:12am On Oct 03, 2017
Rilwayne001:

I go miss him oooo....
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by tintingz(m): 10:29am On Oct 03, 2017
Yhemit:

Bleep... so Maggi is now going to turn the leader! not bad tho, but this season go brutal o
yes bro.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by directonpc(m): 2:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
TWD returns today! Who is excited?

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Rilwayne001: 3:47pm On Oct 22, 2017
directonpc:
TWD returns today! Who is excited?

cool cool
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Yhemit(m): 4:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
Woah... I can't wait o
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Electronzeez(m): 8:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
The comic reader can you please allow us to enjoy the show .now I know Morgan will die .which kind wahala be dis?.
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by J0nyb0y(m): 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
Electronzeez:
The comic reader can you please allow us to enjoy the show .now I know Morgan will die .which kind wahala be dis?.
Lol... I tire oh...

S08e01 was too short, they should have made it 1hour

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Fxwarrior: 6:08pm On Oct 24, 2017
The walking dead is back!
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by kennysam91: 11:16am On Oct 29, 2017
shocked cool
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by WaffenSS(m): 1:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
This show has gone to the dogs.

Even the comics are now shite and I've been reading since 2005
Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Egbedii(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
WaffenSS:
This show has gone to the dogs.

Even the comics are now shite and I've been reading since 2005
They should probably just end it on a high with a grand season 8 finale cuz i don't see where the show is going anymore... Or maybe I'm wrong

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by directonpc(m): 4:53am On Oct 30, 2017
They spoilt TWD In an attempt to make negan immortal.

1 Like

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by WaffenSS(m): 6:14am On Oct 30, 2017
Egbedii:

They should probably just end it on a high with a grand season 8 finale cuz i don't see where the show is going anymore... Or maybe I'm wrong

No you're right.

It's gone stale and formulaic: Get captured by an uber villain, escape, rinse and repeat.

The zombies are no longer a threat, just background filler. I daresay you can remove the zombies and no one will notice anymore.

Even the comics keep gallivanting around with an old and infirm rick while carl has become an asshole.

The whisperer war was a tepid joke....they really blew it with that material. I'd have preferred aome kind of super zombie who're smart and actually whisper than another band of brigands hiding under zombie flesh.

Think I'll start watching Z Nation instead.

2 Likes

Re: THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page by Dinvictus: 4:30pm On Nov 14, 2017
Episode 4 is more like it. I hope it gets better. Another cool point so far is finding the little baby.

The kingdom people oh. Pain my heart

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (45) (Reply)

Post Your links to Movies, Trailers & Series here / Jim Iyke And Nikki Samonas' Sex Scene In "My First Wife" That Broke The Internet / Hollywood: Favourite Movies, Actors and Awards. Tinseltown reviews & Gossip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.