Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Africa: Open For Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Africa: Open For Business (1331 Views)

Best Nigerian Bank For Business Account / Nigeria Leads The World In Enthusiasm For Business / Applications Now Open For The 100 Million Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Africa: Open For Business by Rams(m): 3:00am On Aug 02, 2006
I found this short documentary on the internet a while back and I thought I should share and hear what you guys think of it. It is about the new breed of entrepreneurs coming up in various African countries, the challenges they face how they have survived. Congo, Sengal, Nigeria, Ghana are some of the countries featured.

Click -- http://video.mpegnation.com/a001138212950051305072057700.html

This is their main website -- http://www.africaopenforbusiness.com/

Please share you thoughts. Thanks.
Re: Africa: Open For Business by nonslike: 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2006
Great and Positive reflection of African . This is amongst many to come to light . Akwa-Ibom state of Nigeria is a state to watch out for and the easteern Nigerian as a whole cos me and you wil makeit a better world class Place to stay in .

(1) (Reply)

Haulage: Transportation of Petroleum products / I need a N65K loan for my cocoa business / How Many Nigerian Banks Will Go Bankrupt In 2010?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.