Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,930 members, 7,817,720 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Where Are The Scientists Who Claim To Define Everything? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Where Are The Scientists Who Claim To Define Everything? (892 Views)

Parallel Universe May Be Real (woman Claim To Be From Another Universe In Spain) / NASA Scientists Finds Message From God On Planet Mars / Few Scientists Who Experimented On Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Scientists Who Claim To Define Everything? by phonek: 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
I'm bothered about some incomprehensible designs in the universe. Now, not about moral issues but on cosmos. Where are the scientists who claim to define everything especially the cosmologists, geologists etc.

1) How the globe 'earth' was formed and suspended 'hung' in the space. By the way, what or who formed it 'the globe' and what formed 'the what ' that formed it. Yes, the earth is global and we live outside it . Can you imagine the mystery behind the force of gravity?

2) Is the universe infinite? if yes, how? if no, how? (can one conceive an infinite vacuum or infinite space, or if finite, what's after the border 'end'. "What do you 'scientists' even mean by expanding space. Expanding to non-existing vacuum? I want answers please...

"So help me God."
ooooohhh forgive me, I have forgotten I'm an American navy.

May be the future will tell us the answer...
Re: Where Are The Scientists Who Claim To Define Everything? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
There is nothing spectacular about science though we have to give honor to those who has made our lifes easier for our existence !!

Isaiah 64 vs 6 states that Human Righteousness is like a filthy rags that will become shrivel like a leaf and our sins sweep us away !!

Human Knowledge and Discovery is like an ant that built up a mansion and their civil engineers misbehaving ..... It will take me one skill from Jet Li to destroy everything those ants so discovered !!

1 Like

Re: Where Are The Scientists Who Claim To Define Everything? by Fash20: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
All those theories might be wrong because its stupid of us to think we are always 100% correct.
Re: Where Are The Scientists Who Claim To Define Everything? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
ask Google, they always have answers
Re: Where Are The Scientists Who Claim To Define Everything? by blackprowler: 7:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
I'm a scientist. I will tell you everything if you can tell me how "God"(the one they talk about in the bible) came about. How do you know he's not the 2nd or 3rd child of a "real" bigger God, the main one and this universe is just his own toy he's playing with claiming he's all-in-all.

I hope I've screwed around with the brain you claim to have. The device you used to make the post was invented by science. Tell me what your religion, for thousands of years around, has been able to create. We would have gone further had religion not oppressed science for so long, just as Islamic fundamentalists continue to do to this day

2 Likes

Re: Where Are The Scientists Who Claim To Define Everything? by technophile(m): 12:43pm On Oct 16, 2014
blackprowler:
I'm a scientist. I will tell you everything if you can tell me how "God"(the one they talk about in the bible) came about. How do you know he's not the 2nd or 3rd child of a "real" bigger God, the main one and this universe is just his own toy he's playing with claiming he's all-in-all.
In the book of Revelation 22:13 :- I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
So if God is the beginning and the end, that means there's non before him, and neither shall there be, after him [Isaiah 43:10]

I hope I've screwed around with the brain you claim to have.
You are not even close, the OP probably ignored you because the bible said:-A fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1, it further stated thay When arguing with fools, don't answer their foolish arguments, or you will become as foolish as they are. Proverb 26:3
the reason I'm answering ur question is because verse 4 of the same chapter said:- When arguing with fools, be sure to answer their foolish arguments, or they will become wise in their own estimation. [No offense bro.]

The device you used to make the post was invented by science. Tell me what your religion, for thousands of years around, has been able to create.
SALVATIONS
We would have gone further had religion not oppressed science for so long
Missionaries brought education into this country, so you would have gone no where without religion.

Now that I've told you everything can you answer the OP's questions??
Re: Where Are The Scientists Who Claim To Define Everything? by blackprowler: 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2014
technophile:

In the book of Revelation 22:13 :- I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
So if God is the beginning and the end, that means there's non before him, and neither shall there be, after him [Isaiah 43:10]

You are not even close, the OP probably ignored you because the bible said:-A fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1, it further stated thay When arguing with fools, don't answer their foolish arguments, or you will become as foolish as they are. Proverb 26:3
the reason I'm answering ur question is because verse 4 of the same chapter said:- When arguing with fools, be sure to answer their foolish arguments, or they will become wise in their own estimation. [No offense bro.]

SALVATIONS

Missionaries brought education into this country, so you would have gone no where without religion.

Now that I've told you everything can you answer the OP's questions??

Maybe I should ignore you in mental slavery. You find proof of something someone said from the fact that he says "it is true." There's no greater evidence why I shouldn't even give you an audience. You clearly don't understand as the Bible has told you not to believe your original thought anyway
Re: Where Are The Scientists Who Claim To Define Everything? by technophile(m): 9:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
blackprowler:

Maybe I should ignore you in mental slavery. You find proof of something someone said from the fact that he says "it is true." There's no greater evidence why I shouldn't even give you an audience. You clearly don't understand as the Bible has told you not to believe your original thought anyway

Jesus is real bro, and he loves you, he will gladly welcome you to his arms if you can accept him as your lord and saviour, do it now while you are still alive, tomorrow might be too late.

Peace.

(1) (Reply)

Girl 24, Electrocuted While Pinging In The Bath Tub / Spectacular Photos Captures Bioluminescent Plankton And Aurora At The Same Time / How To Recover Deleted Files On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.