Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold - Phones (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold (64230 Views)

Infinix Hot 2 Vs Infinix Hot Note Pro. / Pls How Do I Root Innjoo I2s Kitkat Android Phone / Infinix zero discussion thread! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 22, 2014
infinix zero gold is better if you look beyond the battery... get a power bank...and the battery is not as bad as ppl are making it look like.... both phones are good...but infinix is better...
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by adeolazzy: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
adebayooye:
infinix zero gold is better if you look beyond the battery... get a power bank...and the battery is not as bad as ppl are making it look like.... both phones are good...but infinix is better...

LOL dont let that Gold thing fool you.. that thing that would soon wash away. give it 3 months
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 22, 2014
adeolazzy:

LOL dont let that Gold thing fool you.. that thing that would soon wash away. give it 3 months
hater pls take a chill pill...I've been using it for over three months now...nothing washed.....nawa badbelle things....do they pay you guys to spoil the phone?
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by TheSexyChic: 10:32am On Dec 23, 2014
adebayooye:
hater pls take a chill pill...I've been using it for over three months now...nothing washed.....nawa badbelle things....do they pay you guys to spoil the phone?

Guy e be like say you are an infinix ad manager.. all your posts on nairaland na so so infinix gist full am.. how much they pay you
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DoroBen: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2014
Innjoo i2s is better.
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
TheSexyChic:

Guy e be like say you are an infinix ad manager.. all your posts on nairaland na so so infinix gist full am.. how much they pay you
if i hear....saying the truth is not costly I guess ...most of them don't use the phone.... y spoiling it....I've been using the phone for months now and its a nice phone#not for careless users....
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by mayorall(m): 6:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
Get mayor source 12000mah power bank.

Mayor source charge iPhone 5times

BB 6 times

infinix zero 4times

most tecno 5times.

price :

A piece #4000

5 - 9 pieces #3900

10pieces #3,700

www.mayorall.com

info@mayorall.com

mayor source had been tested by most Nigerians and prominent nairaland members.

Agreement:

Mayorall goods Nigeria enterprises will direct customers to resellers of all states.

We will not sell to buyers of any state in which we have resellers. God bless you

Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by spaceboy: 11:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
adebayooye:
if i hear....saying the truth is not costly I guess ...most of them don't use the phone.... y spoiling it....I've been using the phone for months now and its a nice phone#not for careless users....
So have u used the i2s to know if ur so called infinix zero's beta?ok tell apart 4rm d design and d ram for d gold version tell me wat makes it beta
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by Nobody: 11:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
spaceboy:

So have u used the i2s to know if ur so called infinix zero's beta?ok tell apart 4rm d design and d ram for d gold version tell me wat makes it beta
don't know why you are this pained over nothing... my close friend use injoo...we actually compared both... injoo I2s is good but infinix zero is better if you can handle it with care...even antutu rated the zero higher than the injoo....
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by vosquare: 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
D only thing I think infinix have over innjoo is only d beauty.... Infinix is damn beautiful but not as rugged as innjoo
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by orosun55(m): 10:49am On Dec 25, 2014
I beg shey custom ROM dey for this i2s ooo..I dey find custom ROM for ham like mad
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by Zoest(m): 4:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
For ur innjoo products wit discounts call,text or whatsapp 0803098979, cash on delivery is available for selected location.
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by CODEEATER(m): 7:59pm On Dec 27, 2014
adebayooye:
don't know why you are this pained over nothing... my close friend use injoo...we actually compared both... injoo I2s is good but infinix zero is better if you can handle it with care...even antutu rated the zero higher than the injoo....
Screw antutu... Dat thing can be easily deceived.. D tru test of a device is not benchmark... Its d raw performance... Use it and know for real who is who..me I just ordered innjoo i2s now,would have gone for zero but its out of stock..

I just hope I don't regret it
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by TechyGirl(f): 1:40pm On Dec 29, 2014
Trust me Infinix is a fragile phone when i mean fragile I REALLY MEAN FRAGILE>. but Innjoo is very strong.. i tried the fall test on it and it passed
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by drajjay: 1:50pm On Dec 29, 2014
TechyGirl:
Trust me Infinix is a fragile phone when i mean fragile I REALLY MEAN FRAGILE>. but Innjoo is very strong.. i tried the fall test on it and it passed
my sister you are so on point.i use the innjoo i2s and i've lost count of the falls yet no scratch.the durability of the pouch is still second to none .
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by spaceboy: 2:17pm On Dec 29, 2014
[quote author=adebayooye post=29150437] don't know why you are this pained over nothing... my close friend use injoo...we actually compared both... injoo I2s is good but infinix zero is better if you can handle it with care...even antutu rated the zero higher than the injoo....[/quote
Bro stop talking thrash why will it pain me when I don't use it.I've told u to tell me what makes d infinix zero gold beta apart 4rm d ram and design ur spitting antutu benchmark thrash at me.Come to think of it they have almost same specs apart 4rm d 1gb diff in ram,so next time think b4 u type and don't let bias cloud ur judgement
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by spaceboy: 2:27pm On Dec 29, 2014
adebayooye:
stop talking thrash bros,y will I be pained wen I don't use any of the phones.I told u to tell me what u think makes d infinix zero beta apart 4rm ram and design ur spitting some antutu benchmark shit on me,apart 4rm d ram and beautiful design of infinix zero is dere a diff btw d 2.FYI I even even advised my friend 2 buy an infinix zero and guess wat?just a few days after he bought it his sim 2 slot got spoilt
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by PhoneGist(m): 5:56pm On Dec 29, 2014
Innjoo phones are the best.
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by CODEEATER(m): 6:15pm On Dec 29, 2014
Looks like am not going to regret my decision after all... Can't wait for my piece to arrive grin
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by Dudeonyx: 7:23pm On Dec 29, 2014
@spaceboy
Dude take a chill pill, it not a quarrel.
Yes, in terms of ruggedness and reliability the innjoo i2s is the clear winner no competition.

But in terms of performance the infinix is better leaving aside antutu benchmark, it has DUAL channel memory which mean it has twice the memory bandwidth and can perform double the memory operations per sec compared to SINGLE channel RAM which the i2s has.

That said I wouldn't recommend the infinix zero to anyone, buy at your own risk. I bought my infinix fully aware of all it's problems only that I wanted a phone that could run all psp games at decent speeds, after testing the two phones I found the infinix to be faster ( call of Duty road to victory ppsspp; on infinix 18~24 fps, innjoo 14~20 fps) so I made my choice,

In summary get the innjoo i2s unless you need a high risk higher performance phone
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by spaceboy: 8:04am On Dec 30, 2014
Dudeonyx:
@spaceboy
Dude take a chill pill, it not a quarrel.
Yes, in terms of ruggedness and reliability the innjoo i2s is the clear winner no competition.

But in terms of performance the infinix is better leaving aside antutu benchmark, it has DUAL channel memory which mean it has twice the memory bandwidth and can perform double the memory operations per sec compared to SINGLE channel RAM which the i2s has.

That said I wouldn't recommend the infinix zero to anyone, buy at your own risk. I bought my infinix fully aware of all it's problems only that I wanted a phone that could run all psp games at decent speeds, after testing the two phones I found the infinix to be faster ( call of Duty road to victory ppsspp; on infinix 18~24 fps, innjoo 14~20 fps) so I made my choice,

In summary get the innjoo i2s unless you need a high risk higher performance phone
I hear joor my guy nor b say I dey quarrel wid am.So d ram u compared was 1x1gb for d innjoo and 2x2gb for d infinix abi?
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by Danielsoft(m): 10:14pm On Jan 04, 2015
Pls does innjoo i2s gets hot while charging or while operating it without 3G on
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by CODEEATER(m): 12:13am On Jan 05, 2015
Danielsoft:
with heavy gaming...definitely... No phone is immune to that, but casual use with 2g...no heating up
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by Nobody: 8:04am On Jan 05, 2015
Hello Everybody , There are two items for sale and they are :

1) A Brand New MTN mifi

Price : #17,000

2) A brand new Apple ipad mini (16gb ) Wifi + Sim

Price : #75,000

Call 08135753318 if u are intereted !!!
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by TheSexyChic: 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2015
Danielsoft:

It is not abnormal. every other smartphone would get hot at a 3G data usage and heavy gaming.. smiley
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by TheSexyChic: 12:21pm On Jan 05, 2015
drajjay:
my sister you are so on point.i use the innjoo i2s and i've lost count of the falls yet no scratch.the durability of the pouch is still second to none .

A Friend of mine also said this.
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DoroBen: 2:19pm On Jan 05, 2015
Honestly i have seen both phones and when it comes to rugged and high performance ( battery, speed etc) i prefer the Innjoo i2s.. but when it comes to beauty yeah infinix is up there..
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by TechyGirl(f): 7:46pm On Jan 05, 2015
Go with Innjoo i2s. A friend of mine had both and kept complaining about the Infinix.
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by yiXi: 11:36pm On Jan 07, 2015
DNDROID:
that is 22,500 through me....

otherwise its 23000
if u add pouch 1000 + screen guard 600 = N24,600
grin
Pls, how do I purchase the innjoo i2s from you?
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by DNDROID(m): 3:18am On Jan 08, 2015
yiXi:

Pls, how do I purchase the innjoo i2s from you?
send your names, delivery address and I2s to 07036673199...
For more info...thank you
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 09, 2015
Its absurd when people compare a 1gb ram device with a 2gb device. Let me explain why such a comparison is absurd.

Innjoo has an octacore (8 cores) cpu with a speed of 1.4 gh processing power. Pretty impressive specs, but got marred by the modest 1gb ram it came with. A phone with that fire power needs a 2gb ram in other to maximize its potential, and thats where Infinix zero steals the show. Infinix zero with an octacore, 1.4 gh, 2gb cpu can run 2 hd games simultaneously and open a web page simultaneously without skipping a beat, while running 2 hd games on innjoo would invariably crash because ram memory simply isnt enough.

Thats the cold hard truth folks, 1gb ram is too small for an octacore device. Quadcore (4 cores) would do just fine, but an octacore would simply underachieve with such a small ram. Its the same as fitting a 512mb ram phone with quadcore processor.

I would advice anyone to go for infinix zero, because at just 24,900, its quite the steal.
Re: Innjoo I2s Vs Infinix Zero Gold by CODEEATER(m): 11:34am On Jan 09, 2015
koice:
Its absurd when people compare a 1gb ram device with a 2gb device. Let me explain why such a comparison is absurd.

Innjoo has an octacore (8 cores) cpu with a speed of 1.4 gh processing power. Pretty impressive specs, but got marred by the modest 1gb ram it came with. A phone with that fire power needs a 2gb ram in other to maximize its potential, and thats where Infinix zero steals the show. Infinix zero with an octacore, 1.4 gh, 2gb cpu can run 2 hd games simultaneously and open a web page simultaneously without skipping a beat, while running 2 hd games on innjoo would invariably crash because ram memory simply isnt enough.

Thats the cold hard truth folks, 1gb ram is too small for an octacore device. Quadcore (4 cores) would do just fine, but an octacore would simply underachieve with such a small ram. Its the same as fitting a 512mb ram phone with quadcore processor.

I would advice anyone to go for infinix zero, because at just 24,900, its quite the steal.

First off all...y would u b playing too games at the same time...yes 2heads r beta to 1...but 2 heads aren't always needed...

My biggest problem with d Zero is fragility and rumored faultiness.. Not to mention its been out of stock 4 months...

I just received my i2s like 10mins ago ,and so far am satisfied... I'll do a personal review later

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

How To Fix "Application Not Installed" Error On An Android Phone / The First Person To Buy iPhone 7 / ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread##

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.