Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Racism speech of Mugabe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Racism speech of Mugabe (1032 Views)

Full Speech Of President Buhari At The AU Summit / Coup Speech Of Major-general Muhammadu Buhari, January 1, 1984 / Picture Of Mugabe's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Racism speech of Mugabe by iamdotune(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
...Read the speach of President Mugabe...
True story:
1. Racism will never end as long as white cars use black tires
2. Racism will never end still as long as we wash white cloths first, before any other colour
3. Racism will never end if people still use black to symbolize bad luck and WHITE for peace
4. Racism will never end if people still wear white cloths to weddings and black cloths to funeral
5. Racism will never end as long those people who dont pay their bills are blacklisted and not white listed. Even when playing the pool (snooker), you haven't win until you sink the black ball and the white ball still remains on the field
BUT I dont CARE, SO LONG AS IM STILL USING THE WHITE TOILET PAPER TO WIPE MY ASSH0LE, IM STILL FINE

Drop yours....

Re: Racism speech of Mugabe by charlos14: 3:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Racism would never end as long as you continue chasing white farmers out.......

Am i the only one in this forum that don't like this ugly mthafvcker Mugabe?

IRONIC THE RACIST IDIOT IS CONDEMNING RACISM.
Re: Racism speech of Mugabe by eunisam: 4:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
True talk

Re: Racism speech of Mugabe by Rogers210(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
charlos14:
Racism would never end as long as you continue chasing white farmers out.......

Am i the only one in this forum that don't like this ugly mthafvcker Mugabe?

IRONIC THE RACIST IDIOT IS CONDEMNING RACISM.
You are alone. Yes, in this forum, you are the only one with such an abusive tongue. Spoilt brat...
Re: Racism speech of Mugabe by khattab02: 5:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
lol... Just when I was thinking of a thread on mugabe. Africa's oldest or if not the world's oldest president. I think he is 90 something years now, 88 or so.

Though very strong in his condemnation on racism but I think he too also transgressed.

(1) (Reply)

Is Jonathan Capable To Lead Nigeria? (question For Mr. President) / Akwa Ibom Stadium Opening Turns Into Tragedy,with 2 Feared Dead,20 Injured / Syria Was A Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.