Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se (8891 Views)

Boxing Day: When Your Landlord Catches You On Top Of His Wife / Hilarious Photo To Start Your Day / The Stranger, The Husband And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
I was confused at first too but later saw the reason.
Who knows the reason?

1 Share

Re: What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by MrWhoKnows(m): 6:44pm On Oct 12, 2014
I'm wondering
Re: What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
Re: What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by constance500: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2014
I'm coming
Re: What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by herinolah(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
grin :oThere is a guy under the bed with eyes wide open if u trace the wire of the fan downward u'll see it and there is a condom near the glasses,wow the husband must be really sharp to see dat
Re: What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by 1stola: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
The damned picture isn't clear.
mnthhhewu!

Re: What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by ifaoni(m): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
herinolah:
grin :oThere is a guy under the bed with eyes wide open if u trace the wire of the fan downward u'll see it and there is a condom near the glasses,wow the husband must be really sharp to see dat
na microscope u dey use ni

1 Like

Re: What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by herinolah(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
ifaoni:
na microscope u dey use ni
Yes oo,it took me 20minutes to figure it out

2 Likes

Re: What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by philo3(m): 8:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
if i dn see anitin..make e reach FP[color=#000099][/color]
Re: What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by philo3(m): 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
if i dn see anitin..make e reach FP[/color][color=#000000][color=#550000][/color]
Re: What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by Obinoscopy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
shokky24:
I was confused at first too but later saw the reason.
Who knows the reason?
The shadow of the guy taking the picture.
Re: What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by Nobody: 6:33am On Oct 13, 2014
Obinoscopy:
The shadow of the guy taking the picture.
It was the husband dat took the picture
Re: What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by Obinoscopy(m): 6:53am On Oct 13, 2014
shokky24:

You're right. I just realised that there's a black guy peeping under the bed grin
Re: What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by Nobody: 10:07am On Oct 13, 2014
shokky24:

according to your understanding of the story, right? i actually thought as much after i made an earlier comment, that i had to wipe it off.

but have you considered that the husband taking and examining the pic might have meant that he took out this pic from an album or not, as a printed hardcopy picture, taken days before his return, by someone else?

and if it was someone else, then his or the woman's phone was plugged in charging while he used the second person's camera to take the pic
Re: What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2014
spotit:
according to your understanding of the story, right? i actually thought as much after i made an earlier comment, that i had to wipe it off.

but have you considered that the husband taking and examining the pic might have meant that he took out this pic from an album or not, as a printed hardcopy picture, taken days before his return, by someone else?

and if it was someone else, then his or the woman's phone was plugged in charging while he used the second person's camera to take the pic
The answer is there is a guy under the bed with his eyes opened,trace the wire of the fan u'll see the eye there
Re: What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2014
shokky24:

The answer is there is a guy under the bed with his eyes opened,trace the wire of the fan u'll see the eye there
wake up.
Re: What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by Nobody: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
spotit:
wake up.
From what?
Re: What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by chiharriet(f): 2:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
I dd not c anytin
Re: What Did The Husband See In This Photo To Make Him Want To Divorce His Wife? [se by naturalwaves: 2:56pm On Oct 18, 2014
There is a used condom close to the glasses on the bed chamber.

(1) (Reply)

Update On Jeovy And Princess' Marriage ;d;d / True Talk / Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.