Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,247 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? (3433 Views)

Do Ugly Humans Irritate You ? / Do Grammatical Blunders (gbagauns, Ibons) Irritate You? / What Are Your Pet Peeves, Phobias And Things That Irritate You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
I hate chewing gum. But i like watching people chew it. Makes me feel like chewing it too.
Re: Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? by montestic(m): 10:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
missberrypop5:
I hate chewing gum. But i like watching people chew it. Makes me feel like chewing it too.
IT MAKES ME HUNGRY SO I DONT CHEW IT
Re: Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
montestic:
IT MAKES ME HUNGRY SO I DONT CHEW IT
me too. And gives me serious headache.
Re: Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? by papadjaji: 10:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
Make una park well jare.
Really it all depends.
PK n all ds other made in china gums surely is used to keep d mouth refreshed. While orbits and higher grade gums r multipurposed (which is where d excitement lies).
It isn't modest in a church or corporate environment. Anywhere else, its nobody's business.
Re: Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
papadjaji:
Make una park well
It isn't modest in a church or corporate environment. Anywhere else, its nobody's business.
it becomes my business once you start making annoying animalistic gum-sound beside me and I turn to see who or what is making such an annoying sound only to see you from the corner of my eyes twisting your mouth like a goat. angry

A woman chewing gum is still forgivable but a full grown azz man chewing gum for long is something else. He should be checked asap, he is most likely chewing his brain away yet he doesn't know it.
Re: Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? by montestic(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2014
Paroman:
it becomes my business once you start making annoying animalistic gum-sound beside me and I turn to see who or what is making such an annoying sound only to see you from the corner of my eyes twisting your mouth like a goat. angry

A woman chewing gum is still forgivable but a full grown azz man chewing gum for long is something else. He should be checked asap, he is most likely chewing his brain away yet he doesn't know it.
OH MY GUSH. SO ON POINT. 100 LIKES
Re: Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? by Nobody: 11:57pm On Oct 12, 2014
I chew bubble gum most times. But I don't disturb folks around me with the sound.

Btw bubble gum can be chewed by everybody-old and young. Unless your teeth says otherwise. smiley
Re: Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? by OmolodMilkman93(m): 2:08am On Oct 13, 2014
I am greatly pissed by it,....

I hate d sound
Re: Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? by lalasticlala(m): 7:15am On Oct 13, 2014
Nobleval:
I chew bubble gum most times. But I don't disturb folks around me with the sound.

Btw bubble gum can be chewed by everybody-old and young. Unless your teeth says otherwise. smiley

ok
Re: Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? by bustyhelen(f): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
I chew gum
Re: Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? by hugelyendowed: 8:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
disgusting
Re: Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? by montestic(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2014
Nobleval:

but u r a guy. do guys chew gum?
Re: Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? by Dramadiddy(m): 10:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
it does ooo...everytym "kpa ka kpa ka kpa ka" smh
Re: Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
montestic:

but u r a guy. do guys chew gum?
which part of the world are you from?

Yea...guys chew bubble gum...both the old and young.
Re: Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? by diksucker(f): 9:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
I chew gum but not like a ----
Re: Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? by edymonte: 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
disgusting
Re: Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? by adebayour26: 7:49am On Oct 15, 2014
Yes, it's usually annoying with that sound of breaking of plastic.
Re: Does The Loud Sound Of A Person Chewing Gum Irritate You? by hugelyendowed: 7:41am On Oct 26, 2014
someone chewed like a goat in my presence yesterday

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: How Ugandan Women Are Abused In India / Ladies With The Biggest "Ukwu's" In Nollywood / Today's My Birthday! Any 4th March In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.