Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,318 members, 7,954,279 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? (21517 Views)

Genevieve Nnaji Vs Seyi Shey Vs Uche Ogbodo:Who Rocks The Braids Best?(photos) / Genevieve Nnaji Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Hotter & Classier? / You Decide Who Is More Beautiful Aishwarya Rai Vs Angelina Jolie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 9:21pm On Oct 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

I believe Nigerians just love this notion that Ghanaians hate them. Without this false hate nigerians wouldn't be able to survivee. It seems no matter what we do and say it is embedded in minds of Nigerians both old and young that Ghanaians hate them, so we should chuck this to the birds.

Is funny that no other country has this to say about Ghanaians except Nigerians.

I will not generalize if I were you. Not all Nigerians are blinded by radical national pride over the facts smiley

And not all Nigerians view Ghanaians as such...

Anyways, I found it disrespectful that she (Safarigirl) misspelled Ghana.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 9:23pm On Oct 17, 2014
JiggamanGh:

She has the George bush mentality, if you are not with us you are against us.

grin

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by JiggamanGh: 9:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jonae1:

I will not generalize if I were you. Not all Nigerians are blinded by radical national pride over the facts smiley

And not all Nigerians view Ghanaians as such...

Anyways, I found it disrespectful that she (Safarigirl) misspelled Ghana.

You are right I don't mean to generalize but I have heard this so many times that Ghanains hate nigerians. In fact Most Nigerians believe that africans hate them but Ghanaians and Aouth africans are number 1 n 2 on the list.

On this website anything negative about Nigeria and Nigerians is blame on Ghanains even if the culprit is well known Nigerian.

Ps she did not misspelled Ghana it is a nickname they gave to Ghana.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by safarigirl(f): 9:52pm On Oct 17, 2014
Jonae1:

Safarigirl just showed her true colours. grin. The girl just vexed as though Neyma was pinching her cheesy...you will think she knew Neyma personally cheesy
true colors ni? You sabi me before wey you know the fake one? See you dey yarn with Jigga wey be Sec-Gen of Naija Hating Gaynaians and in your mind you're getting unbiased opinions. Like I said, take this ish to a non-African site and do a survey, else, it doesn't count. The babe no fine pass Genny, I don talk am. You and that Jigga can stop flooding my mentions
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 10:22pm On Oct 17, 2014
safarigirl:
true colors ni? You sabi me before wey you know the fake one? See you dey yarn with Jigga wey be Sec-Gen of Naija Hating Gaynaians and in your mind you're getting unbiased opinions. Like I said, take this ish to a non-African site and do a survey, else, it doesn't count. The babe no fine pass Genny, I don talk am. You and that Jigga can stop flooding my mentions

Let's leave market business aside.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by JiggamanGh: 10:39pm On Oct 17, 2014
safarigirl:

Like I said earlier all that ish is for the birds. Nigerians don't even like Nigerians and the only thing that seems to bring yall together is your paranoia of hatred of grandeur from Ghanaians. Just wallow in it.

No one need to sabi you to know you, whatever that means to know you are fake. You were the same person swearing up and down on another thread that u don't participate in Ghana vs Nigeria thread but you are using the infamous word on the lips of every nigerian e warrior.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by ifyonoj: 11:25pm On Oct 17, 2014
londoner:

Who considered her the most beautiful in Nigeria? She is consideredpretty/beautiful but not most imo. I don't know why you should be bothered about what people think/opinions.

People are entitled to their own opinions. For example, to me Neyma is pretty, but for me, she does not embody African beauty/features in the same way Gen does. That's just my opinion.

abeg thk u oh. dis jonah guy is really drooling over genny. n is trying every thing possible to give him self a readon not to. chei. wat a pathetic life. its well sha.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by ibrews: 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2014
Jonae1:

The mumu smileys comment made me crack up grin. But anyways,I did post pictures of Genevieve with/without makeup.....so i do not see what the problem was shocked

What will i gain from posting bad pictures of Genny knowing that she was eventually going to lead?....I am just having a good time cheesy
I love your charisma

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Lindajohn(f): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2014
haba Genny too fresh na......No offense, isnt it obvious Neyma doesnt stand a chance?

my fellow nairalanders please help my brother achieve his dreams. Pls click on this link https://9QAcZJ or www.9QAcZJ and vote for my bro Makepeace Ugbojiaku for mr tourism Nigeria by liking his pics on facebook. #TeamPizle please ReBC Hes not just Pizle but my BRO

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by hensben(m): 5:45pm On Oct 19, 2014
neyma is more beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Vs Neyma Alfredo. Who Is More Beautiful? by Jonae1: 10:03pm On Oct 20, 2014
ibrews:
I love your charisma

wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W Is Studying Screenwriting At New York Film Academy (Photos) / Yetunde Savage Celebrates Her Birthday With Stunning Royal Themed Outfit / Jasmine Lennard On Cristiano Ronaldo: "I Used Him As A Toy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.