Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

A Divine Warning Is Coming In The Future: No 2 (concluding Part) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Divine Warning Is Coming In The Future: No 2 (concluding Part) (1390 Views)

Small signs to show The End Is Coming / Deepsight: Is Consciousness A Divine Attribute Or An Accident Of Evolution? / Compassion For Those With Suicidal Thoughts (from "a Divine Revelation Of Delive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Divine Warning Is Coming In The Future: No 2 (concluding Part) by cpn123: 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Saint Faustina Kowalska — Divine Mercy
Saint Faustina Kowalska (1905-1938), of Cracow, Poland, experienced on a personal
basis a “judgment” where she was allowed to see her sins as God sees them. She wrote
about this spiritual experience: “Once I was summoned to the judgment [seat] of
God. I stood alone before the Lord. Jesus appeared such as we know Him during
His Passion. After a moment, His wounds disappeared except for five, those in His
hands, His feet and His side. Suddenly I saw the complete condition of my soul as
God sees it. I could clearly see all that is displeasing to God. I did not know that even
the smallest transgressions will have to be accounted for. What a moment! Who can
describe it? To stand before the Thrice Holy God!” “Jesus asked me, ‘Who are you?’ I
answered, ‘I am Your servant, Lord.’ ‘You are guilty of one day of fire in purgatory.’ I
wanted to throw myself immediately into the flames of Purgatory, but Jesus stopped
me and said, ‘Which do you prefer, suffer now for one day in Purgatory or for a short
while on earth?’ I replied, ‘Jesus, I want to suffer in Purgatory, and I want to suffer
also the greatest pains on earth, even if it were until the end of the world.’
Jesus said: ‘One (of the two) is enough; you will go back to earth, and there you
will suffer much, but not for long; you will accomplish My will and My desires, and
a faithful servant of Mine will help you to do this. Now, rest your head on My bosom,
on My heart, and draw from it strength and power for these sufferings, because
you will find neither relief nor help nor comfort anywhere else. Know that you will
have much, much to suffer, but don’t let this frighten you; I am with you.’”3
Her life and writings were silenced by the Church for over twenty years. The diary
of Saint Faustina, called Divine Mercy in My Soul, is considered a spiritual classic
today. Pope John Paul II initiated the reinvestigation of her life and writings while
he was Archbishop of Cracow. She was canonized as the first saint of the new millennium
on April 30, 2000 by Pope John Paul II, on the Feast of Divine Mercy before a
crowd of 200,000 people in Saint Peter’s Square.
Jesus spoke to Saint Faustina of a cross in the sky in the last days in great detail:
“Before I come as the just judge, I am coming first as the King of Mercy. Before the day of
justice arrives, there will be given to people a sign in the heavens of this sort: All light in
the heavens will be extinguished, and there will be great darkness over the whole earth.
Then the sign of the cross will be seen in the sky, and from the openings where the hands
and the feet of the Savior were nailed will come forth great lights which will light up the
earth for a period of time. This will take place shortly before the last day.”4

Maria Esperanza: A Great Day Of Light With
Consciences Violently Shaken
“Little children, I am your Mother, and I come to seek you so that you may prepare
yourselves to be able to bring my message of reconciliation. There is coming the
great moment of a great day of light. The consciences of this beloved people must
be violently shaken so that they may ‘put their house in order’ and offer to Jesus the
just reparation for the daily infidelities that are committed on the part of sinners….”
Maria Esperanza’s cause for canonization was opened in January 2010.

Madeleine Dozule, France: The Cross in the Sky
In the 33rd apparition, on July, 4, 1975, Jesus said: “But, fear nothing, for here will
rise in the sky the sign of the Son of Man which Madeleine saw shining from east to
west. I tell you, it is by this Cross set over the world that nations will be saved.”
Janie Garza, Visionary & Stigmatist Comments on
The Illumination (Warning)
May 13, 1994 – The Illumination of the Soul Given to Janie Garza by St. Joseph
St. Joseph: My little one, I, St. Joseph, know that you have been struggling with the
seriousness of the messages that you have received from Most Holy Mary and St.
Michael. I am here to help you to understand these messages. You see, my little one,
the people of God have ignored His warnings. The world does not understand the
darkness that surrounds them.
Many people continue to live in sin, and forget that the day is coming when
they will be allowed to see the state of their souls. What a terrible time this will be for
many, many souls. Many will die, for they will not be able to withstand knowing the
truth about the condition of their souls.
Janie: St. Joseph, could you explain why many people will die when they see
their souls? I don’t understand this, please help me to understand.
St. Joseph: My little one, the soul is where all truth lies and no one can see or
know your soul except the Eternal One. He alone knows all souls, and He alone will
judge all souls. No one knows the truth except the Holy Trinity. If people knew the
truth, they would choose not to sin, for the truth would enlighten their hearts to
know how much sin separates them from the truth. The Truth is the Eternal Father.
You cannot live in sin and say you know the truth, for you cannot have two masters.
You must choose to live in darkness or to live in the light. For those who believe
that they live in the light but continue to break every Commandment given by God,
to these souls, I, St. Joseph, say that these souls will not be able to see the state of
their souls and live.
Janie: This is hard for me to know. Are you saying that people who do not live
God’s Commandments will die when they see their souls?
St. Joseph: Yes, my little one, that’s how it will be for many unless they repent
and decide for conversion. There is still time for repentance, but time is growing
shorter with each day that goes by.5
September 9, 1995 –The Illumination of the Soul Given to Janie Garza by Jesus
Jesus: “Our humble servant, the illumination that will take place will be for a short
period. During this time My Father will allow all of humanity to see the state of their
souls as My Father sees their souls. This will be a time of great grace when many souls
will repent and return to My Father. Those souls that die will die from great shock to
see the state of the darkness which exists in their souls.”
March 19, 1996 –The Illumination of the Soul Given to Janie Garza by Saint Joseph
St. Joseph: “The time is coming when God will allow all His children to look deep
into their souls and see their sins as God sees their sinful hearts. God will send an
illumination throughout the world. This will be a time of great grace and conversion
to many souls. Shortly after this great illumination of souls, God will send a great
miracle for the world to see. After this great sign, the world will know peace. There
will be great joy for all the faithful people of God. His children will be happy. There
will be love in families everywhere. People will benefit from their labor, and they will
build their homes and live to enjoy them. They will see their children’s children, and
all will live long lives.
Janie: “Beloved St. Joseph, what should we do to prepare for this?”
St. Joseph: Pray, my little one, pray. Remain faithful to all that the Holy Spirit
directs you to do. Act in everything that Most Holy Mary is calling you to. Be a
strong messenger of living her messages of peace, prayer, Holy Mass, fasting, conversion
and reading Holy Scripture. Do this as a family. Do not reject God’s Most Holy
Name, so that He will not reject you. Decide to be a holy family, to pray together, to
love, and to forgive one another. This is a time of decision for all of God’s children.
Live as God’s people, leading good, simple and just lives. Open your hearts to
God’s love and mercy. Every family must consecrate themselves to the Sacred Heart
of Jesus, to the Immaculate Heart of Mary, and to my intercession and protection,
that we may lead you closer to God. We will prepare you for the things to come. Live
as children of the Lord, and you will live through all these troubled times.”

SOURCE: http://www.profeti.dk/advarslen/1284477381_TOJ_Chapter_7__The_Warning.pdf

(1) (Reply)

SCOAN Building Collapse: Aircraft That Flew Over TB Joshua’s Church Identified / Unbelievable Miracle!!!!! / Is Nigeria Going The Way Of Turkey???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.