Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,904 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

10 Interesting Facts About Introverts - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts (8720 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts You Never Knew / 10 Interesting Piranha Facts / The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by iceberylin(m): 9:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I really don't believe that smiley
You have to...am not Lieing
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by okabe(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'm never really alone anyways

Lol, pretty babes like are never really left alone even if wanted to be alone
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by okabe(m): 9:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
khristology:

Nice one....We tend to do that mostly on social media.....
like me..bt nt here on NL

4 most ppl shaa buh definitely not me (I wish I cud tho) cry

*chuckles*
My mood swings kinda helps in most cases. I'm more free n jovial dan melancholic
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by MizMyColi(f): 9:43pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tallesty1:
Awaiting your return.

Buy water-melon on your way.

*hands him water melon and fanta cool* Nice combo ey? cool

Okay, on the matter:

We love Him because He first loved us.
So we obeying Him cause we love Him is a result of Him loving us.
Everything must be looked at through the cross at the end of the day.

What better quantifies unconditional love than someone who loved us while we were yet sinners.

Oh, maybe when we became born again, he withdrew some of it and had to make us earn it.

Well that's performance based and if people continue to tow that line, they may never fully realize or get the many wonderful abundance in all wise, that Abba has for them.

I think that God, from His end, only and always loves us unconditionally. The question though is that our measure of freedom can keep us from embracing and recieving the fulness of that love.

God has given us the freedom to temporarily reject and refuse His love. (Which means that in an age to come, all men, all souls will be reconciled to God. For EVERY Knee SHALL bow and confess that Jesus is Lord.)

So when Scripture seems to make God's line sound conditional, I think what is really going on is that the dynamic of our not experiencing or receiving that love is what is really being described.

It takes an empty hand to receive and experience God's love in its fulness. A closed hand, or one clenching on the other can keep the love circuit from being fully experienced. Anyway that's my take on it.

I feel sure of God's unconditional love more based on my personal interactions with it than with any particular Scripture passage. But I also think that IT's all throughout Scripture. It's just better caught than taught.

God is better Experienced!

Shalom Nwa'nnem
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by okotv(m): 9:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
Caracta:

Here you go www.bigalphabets.com/?p=68
Mzmariah have you read it.....

thanks aunty caracta
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Caracta(f): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
okotv:
Mzmariah have you read it.....

thanks aunty caracta

I should be thanking you instead. Gracias. I appreciate the mention.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by okotv(m): 11:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Caracta:

I should be thanking you instead. Gracias. I appreciate the mention.
am happy now, wish you all the best.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Tallesty1(m): 3:13am On Oct 14, 2014
MizMyColi:

*hands him water melon and fanta cool* Nice combo ey? cool

Okay, on the matter:

We love Him because He first loved us.
So we obeying Him cause we love Him is a result of Him loving us.
Everything must be looked at through the cross at the end of the day.

What better quantifies unconditional love than someone who loved us while we were yet sinners.

Oh, maybe when we became born again, he withdrew some of it and had to make us earn it.

Well that's performance based and if people continue to tow that line, they may never fully realize or get the many wonderful abundance in all wise, that Abba has for them.

I think that God, from His end, only and always loves us unconditionally. The question though is that our measure of freedom can keep us from embracing and recieving the fulness of that love.

God has given us the freedom to temporarily reject and refuse His love. (Which means that in an age to come, all men, all souls will be reconciled to God. For EVERY Knee SHALL bow and confess that Jesus is Lord.)

So when Scripture seems to make God's line sound conditional, I think what is really going on is that the dynamic of our not experiencing or receiving that love is what is really being described.

It takes an empty hand to receive and experience God's love in its fulness. A closed hand, or one clenching on the other can keep the love circuit from being fully experienced. Anyway that's my take on it.

I feel sure of God's unconditional love more based on my personal interactions with it than with any particular Scripture passage. But I also think that IT's all throughout Scripture. It's just better caught than taught.

God is better Experienced!

Shalom Nwa'nnem
*sighs*

You have spoken well but I still have some *buts*

I think I need to keep calm for now......

Unconditional love cannot be based upon performance or it wouldn't be unconditional.

And that's what I see when I study the holy book.

Even when I judge from experience.

I see conditions here and there.

Even the story of the prodigal son teaches grace, forgiveness and mercy but not unconditional love because the young man suffered until he repented.

Owk... See what Christ said here.

"Woe to thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you. And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell ... it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee"

Why?

Because they didn't repent.

I know that God's love is vast, unfathomable, and unmerited but unconditional?

I can't say for now
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 14, 2014
iceberylin:

You have to...am not Lieing

Okay then. What's wrong with being an introvert then smiley
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 14, 2014
okabe:

Lol, pretty babes like are never really left alone even if wanted to be alone

Haha even though I'm not very pretty but it's true lol. It's a both a good and a bad thing tongue
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by MizMyColi(f): 8:05am On Oct 14, 2014
Tallesty1:
*sighs*

You have spoken well but I still have some *buts*

I think I need to keep calm for now......

Unconditional love cannot be based upon performance or it wouldn't be unconditional.

And that's what I see when I study the holy book.

Even when I judge from experience.

I see conditions here and there.

Even the story of the prodigal son teaches grace, forgiveness and mercy but not unconditional love because the young man suffered until he repented.

Owk... See what Christ said here.

"Woe to thee, Chorazin! woe unto thee, Bethsaida! for if the mighty works, which were done in you, had been done in Tyre and Sidon, they would have repented long ago in sackcloth and ashes. But I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for Tyre and Sidon at the day of judgment, than for you. And thou, Capernaum, which art exalted unto heaven, shalt be brought down to hell ... it shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom in the day of judgment, than for thee"

Why?

Because they didn't repent.

I know that God's love is vast, unfathomable, and unmerited but unconditional?

I can't say for now

If it's conditional, it's not love.

It's Approval.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by cybug: 4:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nairaland is a haven for introverts... majority of the users in NL are introverts, including it's owner.
I like me (an introvert). I enjoy it when i'm alone most times.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by okabe(m): 9:37pm On Oct 14, 2014
[quote author=cybug post=27138163]Nairaland is a haven for introverts... majority of the users in NL are introverts, including it's owner.
I like me (an introvert). I enjoy it when i'm alone most times.

undecided

Source of ur info pls? I mean who did dis research?

1 Like

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Dwady(m): 5:40pm On Oct 17, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeah I love it smiley
Hello, What's up?
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by RaeMystix: 12:25am On Nov 20, 2014
100% me
Luv this topic
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by 9inches(m): 8:08am On Nov 25, 2014
100percent on point! shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola Orders Scrapping Of Laspotech’s Satellite Campuses / FANIMOROUS: A Word Coined From Yoruba Language Added To The Dictionary / Nigerian Secondary School's Timetable Planner in Excel (Photos/Video Demo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.