Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,819 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

10 Interesting Facts About Introverts - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts (8691 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts You Never Knew / 10 Interesting Piranha Facts / The Amazing & Interesting Facts About Number 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 13, 2014

1 Like

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 13, 2014
Dwady:
Hello MrsBreezy,are you an introvert?

Hmm not really sorry. Well for the first five minutes on meeting someone I am but then by the end of meeting me I'm not really shy anymore.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by okabe(m): 6:45am On Oct 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm not really sorry. Well for the first five minutes on meeting someone I am but then by the end of meeting me I'm not really shy anymore.
Being introverted is in no way equivalent to being shy. Dnt get it twisted my dear wink
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Kk4(m): 6:59am On Oct 13, 2014
Funny how technology is making more people to be introverts
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2014
okabe:

Being introverted is in no way equivalent to being shy. Dnt get it twisted my dear wink

Sure thing smiley

Lol but I think I prefer the company of others rather than my own. I'm never really alone anyways
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by iceberylin(m): 7:49am On Oct 13, 2014
cry
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Dwady(m): 8:08am On Oct 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Cool, you like meeting people ?
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 13, 2014
Kk4:
Funny how technology is making more people to be introverts
Not really, extroverts as a matter of fact thrive better in the online community than introverts. For introverts there really isn't any difference Between chatting online or in person. A shy person might see the difference LOL but for an introvert chatting online can be as stressful as chatting in person.

1 Like

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
Dwady:
Cool, you like meeting people ?

Yeah I love it smiley
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Nobody: 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2014
iceberylin:
cry

What's wrong
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Dwady(m): 4:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Yeah I love it smiley
Cool.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Epathra(f): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
so nwoke m, u dont do ANY of the things stated in the old testament law or just the ones u find convenient.
my reasons 4 asking all these will still come.
Tallesty1:
Oh..

It is very simple.

I'm Under Grace, Not Under the Law. When we see to put ourselves back under the Law, we are acting as if Christ died for nothing. Galatians 3:10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them.

If you tithe then you must keep all the laws in the old testament.

2 Cor 9vs9 As it is written, He hath dispersed abroad; he hath given to the poor: his righteousness remaineth for ever. This is why I chose to give to the people that need it most(the poor).
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Hopez456(m): 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2014
mzteemarh:
writting is a profession for introverts who wants to tell u a story,but dnt wanna make an eye contacts while doing it.
we have two ears and one mouth and we use them proportionally.
You're right ma'am, I mostly express myself through poems and short aphoristic witty statements. No time for stories.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Hopez456(m): 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Sure thing smiley

Lol but I think I prefer the company of others rather than my own. I'm never really alone anyways
Don't think you re Really an introvert Perhaps you are in between. Co's most introverts love being alone, always want to be free.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Tallesty1(m): 5:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
Epathra:
so nwoke m, u dont do ANY of the things stated in the old testament law or just the ones u find convenient.
my reasons 4 asking all these will still come.
Nwoke m

MizMyColi crycrycry
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Hopez456:
Don't think you re Really an introvert Perhaps you are in between. Co's most introverts love being alone, always want to be free.

I amnt an introvert at all. I like the company of others.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Hopez456(m): 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I amnt an introvert at all. I like the company of others.
Better.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Epathra(f): 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
What happen? Oh, okay....Obim.
Tallesty1:
Nwoke m

MizMyColi crycrycry
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Tallesty1(m): 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
Epathra:
What happen? Oh, okay....Obim.
Owky.

I don't keep the ceremonial and civil laws of the old testament.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by MizMyColi(f): 5:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tallesty1:
Nwoke m

MizMyColi crycrycry

*faints*

*wakes up*

Nwannem, that's strange.
What happened?
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Tallesty1(m): 5:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
MizMyColi:

*faints*

*wakes up*

Nwannem, that's strange.
What happened?
Religion wan put sand for me garri.

I read where you posted in your diary that God's love is unconditional.

How true?
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Epathra(f): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
That's so not true obi m. Oya sowie nah.ayaf sha change ΐτ̅ nah. Mizmycoli glad u woke up again. Pele. Btw, I'm trying to form an opinion of religion and the two testaments hence my curiosity. Plz can u explain ceremonial laws.
Tallesty1:

How true?

1 Like

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Tallesty1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
Epathra:
That's so not true obi m. Oya sowie nah.ayaf sha change ΐτ̅ nah. Mizmycoli glad u woke up again. Pele. Btw, I'm trying to form an opinion of religion and the two testaments hence my curiosity. Plz can u explain ceremonial laws.
They are the laws given to the Israelites by God to guide them in their worship of him.

They can be found here. Gen. 17:10, Lev. 7:1–37, Lev. 11:7–8, Lev. 11:9–12, Lev. 14:1–32

The focus mostly on Priestly duties, rejection of certain foods like pork, shellfish etc. They teach cleanliness code (eg on cleansing lepers,), and the likes of them.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by MizMyColi(f): 6:15pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tallesty1:

How true?

My dear, ifu go small of wetin I dey face.
embarassed

Check this out:
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Tallesty1(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2014
MizMyColi:

My dear, ifu go small of wetin I dey face.
embarassed

Check this out:
For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Hmmmmmmm

This one is very strong.

I once posted about it on Facebook.

Someone said it is conditional.

Others said it isn't.

Not satisfied, I decided to create a thread on it here.

Some opined that it is, others said that it isn't.

So I really don't know/can't say which is true.

Now look at this verses.

1: John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

2: If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God. And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. (1 John 4:15-16)

3: The Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God(John 16:27).

4: Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him. (Jn 14:21)

don't you think the emboldened are conditions?
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by MizMyColi(f): 6:52pm On Oct 13, 2014
Tallesty1:
Hmmmmmmm

This one is very strong.

I once posted about it on Facebook.

Someone said it is conditional.

Others said it isn't.

Not satisfied, I decided to create a thread on it here.

Some opined that it is, others said that it isn't.

So I really don't know/can't say which is true.

Now look at this verses.

1: John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

2: If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in him and he in God. And so we know and rely on the love God has for us. (1 John 4:15-16)

3: The Father himself loves you because you have loved me and have believed that I came from God(John 16:27).

4: Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him. (Jn 14:21)

don't you think the emboldened are conditions?

Brb, lemme consult my fathers. grin
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Tallesty1(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
MizMyColi:

Brb, lemme consult my fathers. grin
Awaiting your return.

Buy water-melon on your way.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Drabrah(m): 6:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
Agreed 100%, tho I'm an ambivert wt more of d introversion.
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Drabrah(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Agreed 100 %, tho I'm an ambivert wt more of the introversion
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by iceberylin(m): 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
MrsBreezy:

What's wrong
Am an introvert smiley
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
iceberylin:

Am an introvert smiley

Lol I really don't believe that smiley
Re: 10 Interesting Facts About Introverts by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
kristen12:
I am an introvert
But an extrovert on NL

Nice one....We tend to do that mostly on social media.....
like me..bt nt here on NL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

School Of Nursing Past Question And Answers / Esut Pre-science/remedial/pre-degree Form/diploma Form Out For Sale / How Will Ambrose Alli University Clearance Be Done And When Is The Acceptance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.