Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? (1510 Views)

Message To All Nairalnders About Ebola Virus / 10 Reasons Why You Shouldn't Quit Smoking! / Lagos Issues Quit Notice To Sacked Doctors. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
There is a friend mine,she is a teacher very intelligent and also smart but she is a damm smoker.we teach in the same school what annoy me most is that she can't teach without smoking at least two cigarettes before teaching her students and i ask her why she told me she do flow very well after smoking.The problem there is that i try telling her to stop it but all was in vain.please nairalanders how can she quit smoking?
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by iceberylin(m): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
Whats romantic about this undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by Tallesty1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Another bad wife material
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
Did she tell you she wants to quit?
Or is she puffing the smoke into your painted eyes?
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hi there, I know you say she's your friend and you seem worried about her but does she want to quit? It starts with her, that's a difficult habit to stop so if she hasn't made up her mind then there's nothing we can do. Keep talking to her, hopefully one day she'll come around, good luck smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by Mskrisx(f): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2014
Or op are the smoking teacher
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by Konnektions146(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
As other posters above me said/asked,
Change begins with the acceptance that a change is necessary, then an approach to fashion modalities on how to tackle the situation.

Its nice you think well of her but u first need to make get understand she need to change, then u can return for approach as to how to make the changes come.
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by AKMoney1(m): 11:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
prettythicksme:
There is a friend mine,she is a teacher very intelligent and also smart but she is a damm smoker.we teach in the same school what annoy me most is that she can't teach without smoking at least two cigarettes before teaching her students and i ask her why she told me she do flow very well after smoking.The problem there is that i try telling her to stop it but all was in vain.please nairalanders how can she quit smoking?

Sister say the truth and shame the devil, na you biko. grin
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by agarawu23(m): 5:21am On Oct 13, 2014
prettythicksme:
if she dont want to quit, join her and smoke together.
why will u b a friend to a smoker? lady for that matter.
can u separate a monkey from a banana? undecided
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 13, 2014
agarawu23:
if she dont want to quit, join her and smoke together.
why will u b a friend to a smoker? lady for that matter.
can u separate a monkey from a banana? undecided
I dey smoke weed too, see you head like caterpillar grin

1 Like

Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
AKMoney1:

Sister say the truth and shame the devil, na you biko. grin
na me dey smoke even am on drug right now,advice me!!!
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by dmjinc(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2014
angry
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by agarawu23(m): 5:49am On Oct 14, 2014
prettythicksme:
your own like trailer undecided

1 Like

Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
cheesy[quote author=agarawu23 post=27124010]your own like trailer undecided
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by agarawu23(m): 5:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
prettythicksme:
cheesy
please do me a favor, I want u to help me quote all the comments I av on my recent tread. ferano banned me from romance dis evening but I think I deserve an explanation. just hlp me ok?
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by agarawu23(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
prettythicksme:
cheesy
please do me a favor, I want u to help me quote all the comments I av on my recent tread. ferano banned me from romance dis evening but I think I deserve an explanation. just hlp me ok? .
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by nickz(m): 5:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
buy her one parcel of sk
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
agarawu23:
please do me a favor, I want u to help me quote all the comments I av on my recent tread. ferano banned me from romance dis evening but I think I deserve an explanation. just hlp me ok? .
wetin you do you don jam talk right
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by agarawu23(m): 6:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
prettythicksme:
wetin you do you don jam talk right
dnt really knw but am sure I didn't jam talk. its a 5 day ban sad
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
agarawu23:
dnt really knw but am sure I didn't jam talk. its a 5 day ban sad
how do you want me to quote people naa,that not possible
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by agarawu23(m): 6:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
prettythicksme:
how do you want me to quote people naa,that not possible
aiit
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by Abbey2sam(m): 7:23pm On Oct 22, 2014
prettythicksme:

what a romantic story
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by Izugab(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2014
Pray dat he wil make up her mind one day for a change, ok.
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 25, 2014
prettythicksme:
I pity the students you teach. Btw, remove the word pretty from your moniker and stop deceiving people.
Re: How Can She Quit Smoking Nairalnders?? by Nobody: 9:31am On Oct 25, 2014
ismokeweed:

I pity the students you teach. Btw, remove the word pretty from your moniker and stop deceiving people.
you wan join the haters right lemme know before i bounce on you too

(1) (Reply)

Help A Friend Is Dying Of Cadidysis / Former Big Brother Africa 'the Chase' Contestant Nando..high On Drugs / How To Open Fallopian Tube?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.