Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,016 members, 7,953,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:29 AM

Insecure And Unreasonable Parents - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Insecure And Unreasonable Parents (722 Views)

5 Sure Ways To Stop Feeling Insecure In Your Relationships / Am I Getting Matured Or Unreasonable? Pls Help. / Handling Gold-diggers & Men Insecure Of Richer Partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Insecure And Unreasonable Parents by uzdC: 10:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
I am 23 year old lady.my parents don't respect my decisions nor relationships with people. They prefer it when my friends come home to seeme.recently,I went to see a movie and came homeby 6:35 pm then I was banned from ever going to the moves becs of reasons best known to them.now I have a wedding to attend. Out of town and they have refused that I'll attend.is it me that is the problem here?or am I not an adult yet?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecure And Unreasonable Parents by Kanwulia: 11:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
You are 23 years old?
You go soon carre belle FOR YA PAPA. . . and YA MAMA GO GIF HER BLESSING!
Make you siddon for dia dey do 'golden ghyel'! grin

Your mates be grand mamas for H-America ke! cheesy

Fine ghyel
Sessy gyel
Beta pikin!
You look like your 'mama pikin'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYazMGeCC4w
Re: Insecure And Unreasonable Parents by Nobody: 12:37am On Oct 13, 2014
I can't tell you to grow up because you already are a sissy; And I can't tell you to look your father in the eyes and tell him you are an adult, because you only did be lying. undecided

So I have nothing to say here. Sorry. embarassed
Re: Insecure And Unreasonable Parents by lepasharon(f): 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
Op are you me ? lol
Re: Insecure And Unreasonable Parents by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2014
Age is not maturity.
You might be behaving too naive for your age.
Upgrade.
Re: Insecure And Unreasonable Parents by beau49: 10:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
Kanwulia:
You are 23 years old?
You go soon carre belle FOR YA PAPA. . . and YA MAMA GO GIF HER BLESSING!
Make you siddon for dia dey do 'golden ghyel'! grin

Your mates be grand mamas for H-America ke! cheesy

Fine ghyel
Sessy gyel
Beta pikin!
You look like your 'mama pikin'!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYazMGeCC4w

Goodness! This lady is out of this world.

LMAO.....

(1) (Reply)

Ugly Man Complains Why Wouldn't Girls Just Let Him Be / The Fourth Secret Of Successful Marriage / MY Watsap Chat With Dr Adams On Periodic Education Plan Protection For His Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.