Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,870 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

A Story That Shows The Difference Between Nigerian And Western Christians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Story That Shows The Difference Between Nigerian And Western Christians (4566 Views)

Should Christians Give First Fruit Offering? / Similarities Between Nigerian Pastors And Politicians / Rick Warren's "miracle" Shows The Absurdity Of Religious Belief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Story That Shows The Difference Between Nigerian And Western Christians by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 16, 2014
GooseBaba:

Rubbish..!! Stop making excuses for bad things.... Clearly, we know that is not what the pastor was talking about. Those filing for students debt relief do not need miracles. They simply need to be qualified for the program. Those that won visa lottery. Did they not file and pay fees for the program..? Did American embassy just picked them up from the street.. Abeg stop trying to validate deceit...

Put your emotions and white man hatred aside and ask yourself... If it were an African that made the comment would it make any difference from the truth..?

When a pastor says to his congregation that they would buy a house, or a luxury vehicle before the year ends.

A: does he have any means to increase their income

B: is he privy to his congregations employers decision on promotion..

C: does he have the winning lottery number for them

D: or is he just full of shiiit...
100,000,000,000,000,000 Likes!

imagine guys calling me inferior minded white buttlicker because i choose to go the rational way about basic things...none of them can even surpass me when it gets to afrocentrism, I'm certain.

1 Like

Re: A Story That Shows The Difference Between Nigerian And Western Christians by Samunique(m): 9:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
nitrogen:
Nonsense pastors and brainwashed followers, even if they (pastors/MOGs) tell them to allow their (stvpid followers) wives spend nights with them turn by turn, the followers will willingly and insensibly oblige.

Rubbish psychology, id1otic mentality!
Odeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Check your brain!!!!
Re: A Story That Shows The Difference Between Nigerian And Western Christians by nitrogen(m): 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2014
Samunique:
Odeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

Check your brain!!!!
Oloshi, am sure you are a culprit (stup1d shepherd)or a victim(gullible sheep).
Re: A Story That Shows The Difference Between Nigerian And Western Christians by Samunique(m): 5:28pm On Oct 17, 2014
nitrogen:

Oloshi, am sure you are a culprit (stup1d shepherd)or a victim(gullible sheep).

I Say it again and again

"CHECK YOUR BRAIN" calling over 80million nigerians gullible and stupid just bcs they are Christians is abnormal. That's why i asked u to check ur brain bcs u are not normal.
Re: A Story That Shows The Difference Between Nigerian And Western Christians by nitrogen(m): 5:38pm On Oct 17, 2014
Samunique:
I Say it again and again

"CHECK YOUR BRAIN" calling over 80million nigerians gullible and stupid just bcs they are Christians is abnormal. That's why i asked u to check ur brain bcs u are not normal.
You are going gaga, I am not against christainity in any way, infact I am a christain, but the way it is practised overhere is beyond any logical and reasonable mind, Christ didn't say we should be doing it this way, I need to assert that it is so 'un-christlike', and believe me, we have mostly business centres out there, few are churches.

Maybe you even own a business centre sef, don't be ashamed to disclose it, I will even come visit your centre this sunday, and do the needful.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: A Story That Shows The Difference Between Nigerian And Western Christians by Samunique(m): 9:45pm On Oct 17, 2014
nitrogen:

You are going gaga, I am not against christainity in any way, infact I am a christain, but the way it is practised overhere is beyond any logical and reasonable mind, Christ didn't say we should be doing it this way, I need to assert that it is so 'un-christlike', and believe me, we have mostly business centres out there, few are churches.

Maybe you even own a business centre sef, don't be ashamed to disclose it, I will even come visit your centre this sunday, and do the needful.

Regards.
I was reacting to the language u used in one of ur posts over there. If u were a Christian as u said, u do not need to call anyone stupid and idiotic just bcs u think what they do is wrong. There is a way u can put it that may be of help to those who are caught in the webs of religious ignorance and excesses.

I'm not disputing the fact that most nigerian churches ain't getting it right at all, but for us to come to a forum like this just to ridicule and use vile words on ourselves ain't helping the matter either, but'll only make it worse.

Yes i believe we need to set things right, but not by reacting negatively, calling people stupid, idiotic, does not imply we want to set things right.

That's reason i reacted angrily, anyway I'M SORRY, but u should have made ur intention clear rather than calling people names.
Re: A Story That Shows The Difference Between Nigerian And Western Christians by esere826: 10:19pm On Oct 17, 2014
Samunique:
I was reacting to the language u used in one of ur posts over there. If u were a Christian as u said, u do not need to call anyone stupid and idiotic just bcs u think what they do is wrong. There is a way u can put it that may be of help to those who are caught in the webs of religious ignorance and excesses.

I'm not disputing the fact that most nigerian churches ain't getting it right at all, but for us to come to a forum like this just to ridicule and use vile words on ourselves ain't helping the matter either, but'll only make it worse.

Yes i believe we need to set things right, but not by reacting negatively, calling people stupid, idiotic, does not imply we want to set things right.

That's reason i reacted angrily, anyway I'M SORRY, but u should have made ur intention clear rather than calling people names.

jesus once got so upset that he got physically violent using whips to drive folks off the temple
Moses ...ahhhhh master of anger. he grounded gold to dust and forced the israelites to drink
Someone in defending his pastor chris on this forum used the heavens to curse a fellow brethren like a 'heathen' would do

.....We all are entitled to anger as long as in our anger we don't make mistakes that cannot be corrected like killing someone etc wink

1 Like

Re: A Story That Shows The Difference Between Nigerian And Western Christians by GooseBaba: 1:27pm On Oct 18, 2014
Arrrrrgggggg....!! Death to Islam and Christianity in Nigeria...!!!

All abrahmist are delusional monkeys in human skin..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Falling Away And The Revelation Of The Son Of Perdition / Lord, If It’s Your Will To Break Up Nigeria, Break It Now – Bishop Oyedepo, 2015 / Why Is God Such A Pervert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.