Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,181 members, 7,957,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:12 PM

TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage (50932 Views)

TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys / Photo Of TY Bello's Twin Boys / 2face's First Baby Mama Pero Adeniyi Delivers Twin Boys In Barbados! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by fpeter(f): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2014
I thank God for her
Whilst waiting for mine
To happen...Amen

3 Likes

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by lifestyle1(m): 6:53am On Oct 13, 2014
Congrats.

And for those searching you will be remembered before the year runs out.

8 Likes

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 13, 2014
ignis:
Congrats to TY Bello. ...

Indeed the line is green. ...

'Land' Ignis, Land. wink

4 Likes

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 6:53am On Oct 13, 2014
Wow!!!! Congrats to her,so many people still waiting on the lord....may God hear their prayers and grant them fruit of the womb.

3 Likes

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by bobo65(m): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2014
Eaya
I pray those kids shall bring nuffn but smiles n happiness to dat home to make u forget d years u toiled to get them

God bless u

I'm also a twin grin
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by slymichael(m): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2014
Wot a marvelous God? Be good n u shall reap ur goodness. Hapi for you TY.
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by bobo65(m): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2014
Three7Ty9:

'Land' Ignis, Land. wink

Lolz
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by bobo65(m): 6:56am On Oct 13, 2014
iwakolewa:
Wow!!!! Congrats to her,so many people still waiting on the lord....may God hears their prayers and grant them fruit of the womb.

Amen
Ride on pastor!!
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by AmicableEd: 6:57am On Oct 13, 2014
Nice...see photos of the baby!
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by eaglechild: 7:00am On Oct 13, 2014
Good news!
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 13, 2014
He never sleeps,he never slumbers..
Trust in him.
TY,congratulation.
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by passionate88: 7:01am On Oct 13, 2014
Congratts to her and her hubby.. I'm happy for her.. Pregnancy isn't easy on females..

May the land continue to be green.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:02am On Oct 13, 2014
I really love good news like this smiley, Congrats to her. God is really wonderful
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by TeamSimple(m): 7:03am On Oct 13, 2014
Congrats on your BETA PIKINS. Madam EKUNDAYO.
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by TeamSimple(m): 7:03am On Oct 13, 2014
Congrats on your BETA PIKINS. Madam EKUNDAYO your marriage is GREEN.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by websuccess(m): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2014
Congrat TY. For your shame ye shall have double; and for confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.

I key into your current blessing for myself and family in every of my endeavors.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2014
Udodasco1:
In 9years time we go come visit you with a boy and boy. Ana kpo ejima. TY dear congratulobia
LoL, may Our God's name be praised both nw n foreva. Amen

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by Sexytemi(f): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2014
congratulobia, so happy for her, after nine years, this shows dat baba God no dey forget person, I pray that they Will last her till d end of her days on earth and more, they shall be her source of joy not sorrows in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by TeamSimple(m): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2014
Congrats on your BETA PIKINS. Finally your EKUN has DAYO and your marriage is GREEN.
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by femmy2010(m): 7:04am On Oct 13, 2014
Wow, so Happy for her.
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by passionate88: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2014
secretly got married in 2005.
This is what I will do if I ever deceide to get married.. I just don't like BIG wedding celebrations.
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by sylve11: 7:04am On Oct 13, 2014
Congrats! cool
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by Wisdytech(m): 7:06am On Oct 13, 2014
Congrat MY LOVE!!!!! More blessings from the Lord....
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by LuckyLadolce(m): 7:07am On Oct 13, 2014
TY bello, congratulations! The twins will grow big. Mahn shaa Allah!
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by PaulSteve: 7:07am On Oct 13, 2014
The(Her) Land is in deed Green! Congrats TY.
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by rutibaby(f): 7:09am On Oct 13, 2014
I pray the Lord will grant to her the grace to raise those children in a godly way. Congrat. It pays to be patient & faithful.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by jireh250: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2014
Oh how I love this lady...congrats ma'am.

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2014
Wat a grt miracle, Baba God ur soooo awesomeeee.... Congratz TY Bello. Am so happy fr ya
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by hayzed2: 7:10am On Oct 13, 2014
The land is Green crooner finally join the league of Mothers, I'm so so Happy for her and his husband is a good man for been so so patient.... May both of you live to reap the fruit of ya labour....... Muah smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 13, 2014
"How can they say that we are finished? We have just begun."

Picked from her song: The future. cool

Congrats ma! This is just the beginning. smiley

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by rozayx5(m): 7:12am On Oct 13, 2014
THE land is green cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Basketmouth Takes A Shot At Skiibii For "Faking" His Death (photo) / Ramsey Noah's 45th Birthday Cake / Van Vicker's Children All Grown Up In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.