Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,445 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage (50693 Views)

TY Bello Shares Photos Of Her Twin Boys / Photo Of TY Bello's Twin Boys / 2face's First Baby Mama Pero Adeniyi Delivers Twin Boys In Barbados! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by 9jaforlife: 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
endeedike:

ALLAH IS IT NOT THE SAME ALLAH THAT THEY CUT PEOPLES THROAT OVER OR IS THERE ANOTHER ONE?? RELIGION OF PEACE MY ASS..YOU GOAT FUCKERS

[/b] GOAT F***ERS?? NOW I UNDERSTAND YOUR PERSONALITY EVEN BETTER. I DON'T CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE, YOUR TYPE REASONS LIKE A BABY... WHY WOULD ANY ADULT TAKE YOU SERIOUS

OF ALL BILLIONS OF MUSLIMS LIVING PEACEFULLY ALL OVER THE WORLD, YOU BASE YOUR JUDGEMENT ON A FEW WHO HAVE EQUALLY EARNED THE WRATH OF FELLOW MUSLIMS undecided

I WAS RIGHT, DEMONS LIKE YOU A-L-W-A-Y-S FIND A WAY OF CREATING CHAOS

IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT, NAIRALAND HAS PACKED HUMANS TOGETHER WITH DOGS shocked shocked [b]

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by enigmatique(m): 7:54pm On Oct 13, 2014
Oh, I'm so happy for you sis! Nine years? That was an epic wait, and look at the spectacular way that God has decided to reward you! Indeed, just as one of the first few commenters said, EKUNDAYO! E ku ewu omo ooo. Oluwa a ba yin to won ooo. Won ma dagba, won ma mo Jesu, won ma ni iberu Olorun, won ma gbon, won ma mowe, won ma lowo, won ma fe iyawo rere, won si ma ba yin kale l'Oruko Jesu! E kuoriire!

2 Likes

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by Joyful77: 8:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
endeedike:

ALLAH AKBAR !!! THATS WHAT THEY SHOUT BEFORE THEY CUT OFF YOUR MOTHER'S THROAT...

[/b] YOUR MOTHER IS DEFINITELY ONE OF THOSE USELESS WOMEN THAT HAVE NO VALUE WHATSOEVER IN THE EYES OF THEIR CHILDREN.

IT'S A PITY YOUR MOTHER HAS FAILED IN EVERY PRIMARY DEPARTMENT OF HER LIFE.... EVIDENCE: SHE PRODUCED Y-O-U!!!

I THOUGHT YOUR AILMENT WAS THAT OF SIMPLE RELIGIOUS BIGOTISM, BUT THAT IS BY FAR THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEMS. THE FACT THAT YOU CAN COMFORTABLY OPEN THAT HOLE IN YOUR FACE AND SAY THAT SOMEONE'S MOTHER'S THROAT IS SLIT, SIMPLY MEANS YOURS IS V-A-L-U-E-L-E-S-S TO YOU!!!

I CAN'T IMAGINE SAYING THAT TO MY WORST ENEMY, I VALUE MINE sad

#AcceptMyCondolences cry cry [b]

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by wendycindy(f): 8:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
Congrats 2 her... God pls do same 4 ma cousin dat have bin married since 1999 witout a child.
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by trebron(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
Wow wow wow...........God is faithful! So so happy for her...congrats Ty Bello
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by kayalla(f): 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2014
tank God for her.
God is always able
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by Pamcrest(f): 9:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
Awwww...congrats TY. Patience pays indeed!
My humble submission
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by delpee(f): 10:04pm On Oct 13, 2014
Lord you are soooo good! God bless TY and family.
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by chlowi(f): 11:17pm On Oct 13, 2014
msmon:
TY Bello, is she not the lady who sang the song titled 'the land is green'. Oh, congratulations to her and her family.

On a lighter mood, the kids probably waited for so long because the 'land isn't green' contrary to what their mum has said. Just kidding!

Lol
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by chlowi(f): 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2014
Glory Glory Glory to God Almighty!!! Congratulations TY Bello
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by kengeorge2013: 7:56am On Oct 14, 2014
GOD bless her
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by ifysimple(f): 9:46am On Oct 14, 2014
Thank You Jesus. smiley
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by endeedike(m): 10:05am On Oct 14, 2014
9jaforlife:

[/b] GOAT F***ERS?? NOW I UNDERSTAND YOUR PERSONALITY EVEN BETTER. I DON'T CARE HOW OLD YOU ARE, YOUR TYPE REASONS LIKE A BABY... WHY WOULD ANY ADULT TAKE YOU SERIOUS

OF ALL BILLIONS OF MUSLIMS LIVING PEACEFULLY ALL OVER THE WORLD, YOU BASE YOUR JUDGEMENT ON A FEW WHO HAVE EQUALLY EARNED THE WRATH OF FELLOW MUSLIMS undecided

I WAS RIGHT, DEMONS LIKE YOU A-L-W-A-Y-S FIND A WAY OF CREATING CHAOS

IT IS NOT YOUR FAULT, NAIRALAND HAS PACKED HUMANS TOGETHER WITH DOGS shocked shocked [b]

you are all the same.........ALLAHU AKBAR MY YANSH
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by Elaric(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2014
Congrat,dear
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by 9jaforlife: 10:58am On Oct 14, 2014
endeedike:
you are all the same.........ALLAHU AKBAR MY YANSH

[/b] That you don't believe in Allahu Akbar is not your problem... Everyone chooses a faith to believe in, and no normal person adopts ALL existing faiths at the same time cool

Who cares about your confused soul anyways You can choose the devil for all I damn care... Sorry, he is ALREADY YOUR mentor grin

Refer to my earlier quote... Fools like you grow in age, but NOT in mental and emotional capacity, thereby boxing yourselves into the thinking capacity of a baby, even at an adult age undecided

It is obvious that you DON'T have anything of VALUE in your life to spend time on, hence it is easy for you to come here and drag a pointless case in a disrespectful manner... Evoking anger and contempt are examples of how you get your kicks; because your life is WORTHLESS angry

My pity goes to the people who are forced to associate with you... YOU are such a terrible WASTE! cry cry [b]
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by endeedike(m): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
9jaforlife:

[/b] That you don't believe in Allahu Akbar is not your problem... Everyone chooses a faith to believe in, and no normal person adopts ALL existing faiths at the same time cool

Who cares about your confused soul anyways You can choose the devil for all I damn care... Sorry, he is ALREADY YOUR mentor grin

Refer to my earlier quote... Fools like you grow in age, but NOT in mental and emotional capacity, thereby boxing yourselves into the thinking capacity of a baby, even at an adult age undecided

It is obvious that you DON'T have anything of VALUE in your life to spend time on, hence it is easy for you to come here and drag a pointless case in a disrespectful manner... Evoking anger and contempt are examples of how you get your kicks; because your life is WORTHLESS angry

My pity goes to the people who are forced to associate with you... YOU are such a terrible WASTE! cry cry [b]

lol..for you to take time to write all this gibberish you must be an islamist....and potential terrorist... your mother should have had that abortion...[b][/b]
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by mojysiola(f): 1:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
fpeter:
I thank God for her
Whilst waiting for mine
To happen...Amen
you will have it ijn..just keep believing.double blessings shall it be..

1 Like

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by temmym4(m): 2:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
So she went abroad to give birth Apparently our land is not green enough. SMH
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by 9jaforlife: 3:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
endeedike:

lol..for you to take time to write all this gibberish you must be an islamist....and potential terrorist... your mother should have had that abortion...[/b]

[b]
NO NEED FOR YOU TO CALL ME A POTENTIAL TERRORIST HERE AGAIN, REMEMBER YOUR EARLIER RESPONSE... "you are all the same.........ALLAHU AKBAR MY YANSH". IF YOU BELIEVE THAT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS, IT ONLY GOES TO SHOW YOUR KIND OF PERSON, AND THE HIGH RATE AT WHICH YOU NEED HELP lipsrsealed

REFERRING TO MY MOTHER IN THE MANNER ABOVE ISN'T SHOCKING TO ME AS WELL, INSULTING OTHER PEOPLE'S MOTHERS IS HOW YOU ROLL. I READ YOUR THREAD TO JOYFUL77 AND I'M QUOTING IT...

" endeedike:

Allah AKBAR !!! THATS WHAT THEY SHOUT BEFORE THEY CUT OFF YOUR MOTHER'S THROAT..."

NOW, WHOSE MOTHER DO YOU THINK SHOULD HAVE HAD THE ABORTION YOURS!!!

THE EASE WITH WHICH YOU BRING OTHERS' MOTHERS INTO CONVERSATIONS IN DESPICABLE MANNERS SHOW THAT YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE AS A CHILD, YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE AS A PARENT, JUST LIKE SOME PEOPLE HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY IN RAISING YOU! angry shocked kiss [b][/b]
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by 9jaforlife: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
9jaforlife:

NO NEED FOR YOU TO CALL ME A POTENTIAL TERRORIST HERE AGAIN, REMEMBER YOUR EARLIER RESPONSE... "you are all the same.........ALLAHU AKBAR MY YANSH". IF YOU BELIEVE THAT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS, IT ONLY GOES TO SHOW YOUR KIND OF PERSON, AND THE HIGH RATE AT WHICH YOU NEED HELP lipsrsealed

REFERRING TO MY MOTHER IN THE MANNER ABOVE ISN'T SHOCKING TO ME AS WELL, INSULTING OTHER PEOPLE'S MOTHERS IS HOW YOU ROLL. I READ YOUR THREAD TO JOYFUL77 AND I'M QUOTING IT...

" endeedike:

Allah AKBAR !!! THATS WHAT THEY SHOUT BEFORE THEY CUT OFF YOUR MOTHER'S THROAT..."

NOW, WHOSE MOTHER DO YOU THINK SHOULD HAVE HAD THE ABORTION YOURS!!!

THE EASE WITH WHICH YOU BRING OTHERS' MOTHERS INTO CONVERSATIONS IN DESPICABLE MANNERS SHOW THAT YOU ARE NOT A FAILURE AS A CHILD, YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE AS A PARENT, JUST LIKE SOME PEOPLE HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY IN RAISING YOU! angry shocked kiss

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by fpeter(f): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
mojysiola:
you will have it ijn..just keep believing.double blessings shall it be..
AMEN OO!!!!!! kiss
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by Nasirat(f): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
All Thanks to God!!!!!
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by thebossman(m): 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
9? That's such a wonderful gift. I do hope he marvels in her precious darling. That's wonderful really. Nine years? Wow!
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by Bola4mi(f): 9:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
Congrats o Ty bello i pray for twins too.
Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by endeedike(m): 11:26am On Oct 15, 2014
[quote author=9jaforlife post=27136994][/quote]
Nothing good has ever come out of Islam but violence and death..... so dont bring that alah bullshit here once again

Re: TY Bello Delivers Twin Boys After 9 Years Of Marriage by 9jaforlife: 5:44pm On Oct 15, 2014
endeedike:

Nothing good has ever come out of Islam but violence and death..... so dont bring that alah bullshit here once again

[/b] OOUCH! I'M HURT grin grin grin. A-L-L-A-H-U A-K-B-A-R! A-L-L-A-H-U A-K-B-A-R!! A-L-L-A-H-U A-K-B-A-R!!!... OYA GO & DIEEE!!

U THINK ISLAM N-E-E-D-S THE APPROVAL OF A MENTAL HOME RUNAWAY LIKE YOU BWHAHAHAHA cheesy cheesy

SOMEONE SHOULD CONTACT YABA THAT A WARD 7 PATIENT IS LET LOOSE grin grin

AS FAR AS U'VE AGREED WITH THE PART THAT U HAVE BEEN A WOEFUL FAILURE... WHAREVA U THINK DOESN'T MARA wink cheesy

I SEE YOU YOU CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF ME SWEETHEART; AWWW.. I CAN'T IMAGINE WHAT YOU WENT THRU TO GET THAT PIX... ALL BECAUSE OF ME wink AT LEAST YOUR LIFE IS GOOD FOR ONE THING: DESTRUCTION cheesy cheesy

THANKS DARL, I HAD A GOOOD LAUGH.... kiss kiss kiss [b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Arrives UK, Kisses Her Husband After Mum's Burial (Photo) / Transgender, Jay Boogie Apologises To Nigerians. Shows Off New Bum (Pics/Video) / Getbodiedbyj Removes Silicone Injections: Shares Photo Of Her Flat Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.