Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,911 members, 7,814,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Former Birmingham Striker Dele Adebola Reassures Twitter Fans:i Don’t Have Ebola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Former Birmingham Striker Dele Adebola Reassures Twitter Fans:i Don’t Have Ebola (438 Views)

Eldee Writes Letter To Fans "I Am Not Coming Back" / Twitter Fans Starts Comaparison Between "African Queen" And "Ojuelegba" (PICS) / Don Jazzy Surprises Twitter Fans With Cash Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Former Birmingham Striker Dele Adebola Reassures Twitter Fans:i Don’t Have Ebola by nairacobra: 6:05am On Oct 13, 2014
Former Birmingham City striker Dele Adebola has made the bizarre decision to tweet that he doesn’t have the killer Ebola virus – after becoming besieged by messaged asking if he had it because of his surname.

Adebola, who once cost Birmingham £1million and scored 41 goals in 102 games for the club, had to respond after fans noticed the exact spelling of his surname..and began aiming tweets in his direction.

The 39-year-old took the tweets in good humour and had to reply on Twitter via his page @Dele_Adebola:
He wrote: “Guys please stop asking if I have ebola. I do not have it. But I thank you for caring about my health and wellbeing :-) Dele.”

The outbreak in Africa has already infected 8,000 people, with over half dying.

This week it was revealed that Spanish nurse Teresa Romera had become the first person to contract Ebola outside western Africa.

http://entadaplace. com/2014/10/13/former-birmingham-striker-dele-adebola-reassures-twitter-fans-i-dont-have-ebola/
Re: Former Birmingham Striker Dele Adebola Reassures Twitter Fans:i Don’t Have Ebola by yuncka: 8:09am On Oct 13, 2014
Eeiyaaa! Imagine shouting d name inside an air terminal with 'ad' silent. Like "adEBOLA"

(1) (Reply)

Goodnews!!! / $9.3m Arms Deal: Oritseejafor Is A Man Of God I Can Vouch For – Adeboye / ‘this Is Just The Beginning, Grammy Is Next’ – Harrysong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.