Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala (12496 Views)

Jonathan Visits IBB During PDP Campaign Rally In Minna, Niger State (Photos) / Jonathan Visits Emir Of Ilorin During PDP Campaign Rally In Kwara State (Photos) / Jonathan Visits Shehu of Borno During PDP Campaign Rally in Maiduguri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by folik121: 8:24am On Oct 13, 2014
THE former governor of Oyo State, Chief Adebayo Alao-Akala, has described as untrue the report that he tore ballot papers during the South-West congress.

“Otunba Alao Akala did not tear any ballot paper but expressed his dissatisfaction and merely protested against fraudulent manipulation of the lists with the intent to save Oyo PDP from the hands of some cabals who want to impose their candidate and hijack everything for their selfish and political ambition.”

His spokesperson, Abraham Ojo, while reacting to the report through a press statement on Sunday said report in a newspaper did not present the true situation of what transpired during the event.

According to him “prior to the congress there was a unity list from Oyo State in which all the party leaders in the state signed but only to discover that it has been fraudulently doctored and the name of Otunba Alao-Akala nominee has been removed and was replaced by another name.

“Otunba Alao-Akala decided to protest against this so as to resolve the matter immediately and not to plunge the party into another legal battle which has been responsible for the crisis that has been bedevilling the party for some time now and also to save the party from the hands of the cabals whose interest is to destroy the party by imposing their people on the wills of the majority.”

Ojo maintained that “the moves to fraudulently manipulate the lists further exposed the clandestine move of some group of people in the PDP who are hell bent on making sure PDP losses if they failed in their desperate bid to secure the party’s governorship ticket.

“It is instructive to point out that his protest yielded immediate result as the original candidate’s name was restored putting into shame the perpetrators of the fraudulent acts who changed the unity list as earlier agreed upon by the leaders of the party.

“Alao-Akala is a leader that believes in equity and justice, those who always go by the decisions of the majority to entrench peaceful coexistence of all and sundry and the progress of the party, state and the nation at large.

“He equally called on party faithful and leaders in the state to be mindful of any action(s) that may affect the chances of the PDP in 2015 and at the same time keep an eye on some of the identified unscrupulous elements in the party who are pursuing selfish and non common goal of the party.”

He, however, commended the leadership of the party in the South-West including Prince Buruji Kasamu, Ekiti State governor elect, Ayodele Fayose and others who ensure that evil plans did not manifest.
Source:- www.tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/18468-i-did-not-tear-ballot-papers-during-pdp-s-west-congress-alao-akala

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by olatunde1234: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2014
We know from day one that it's propaganda

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by wellmax(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2014
Oga Akala, tell us how you showed your dissatisfaction. PDP touts.

19 Likes

Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by myescrow: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2014
hmmmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by TeamclicksAir: 10:33am On Oct 13, 2014
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley wasn't expecting him to say he did. 2015 loading

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by MissyDivah(f): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2014
Useless Politicians tongue

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2014
Why do these Old men act like Thugs?

Why?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by emaboi(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2014
Nothing to believe again in nigeria.... Smh!

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by HonourablePomk: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2014
OK

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by Iceking1(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2014
Na wa ooo, u nor trar paper na who cum tear am... Bloody liar, only u do sumtin finish, only u dey deny am, with ur witch bird name

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by igbsam(m): 10:35am On Oct 13, 2014
He isn't lying. He is just test running.

4 Likes

Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by ddooskie(m): 10:36am On Oct 13, 2014
undecided
Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 13, 2014
galzhjge

modified
I stopped being in fp since the day I stopped booking space

now I change my mind

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by hazyfm: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2014
[size=28pt]who cares[/size]

[size=18pt]If you like tear your balls[/size]

6 Likes

Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by Rizstar: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2014
i'm here
Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 13, 2014
He has bleached his brains....Akala no longer thinks aright.

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 13, 2014
Video of you NOT tearing the ballot papers or adonbilivit.Why are the mods changing the title anyhow were they sleeping before.

3 Likes

Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by adeshkhan(m): 10:39am On Oct 13, 2014
big words from akala...
I won't believe him even if it's the bitter truth[b]big words from akala...
I won't believe him even if it's the bitter truth[/b]big words from akala...
I won't believe him even if it's the bitter truth
Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by sirjohnson(m): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2014
I smell lies

1 Like

Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 13, 2014
Preach it bleacher

2 Likes

Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by Wolison(m): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2014
U don tear finish?
Hahahahahaha

Abeg tear more!!!!!
#but who bring this come frontpage?#
Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by fuckluv(f): 10:41am On Oct 13, 2014
Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by fuckluv(f): 10:42am On Oct 13, 2014
Oga oo
Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by henryobinna(m): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2014
ok.
what then did you tear?
or better still which of the reports do we believe.

everybody throwing lies like what I don't know. na wa oh
Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by portaableg(f): 10:44am On Oct 13, 2014
Rubbish undecided
Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by Samneer: 10:45am On Oct 13, 2014
Elénu ńlá
Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:46am On Oct 13, 2014
Alrice! We don hear
Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 13, 2014
True story!
Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by LMAyedun(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2014
Story for the gods!
Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by bigt2(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2014
Lies angry
Re: I Did Not Tear Ballot Papers During PDP S/west Congress —alao-akala by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2014

(1) (2) (Reply)

EFCC Investigates Aregbesola Over Diverted LG Funds / Ramadan: Buhari Suspends FEC To Break Fast / NDLEA Arrests 9 At Lagos, Abuja Airports, Intercepts Large Drug Consignments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.