Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man (8323 Views)

13-year-old Zuriel Oduwole Interviews Buhari In The US(Pic) / PDP National Chairman Ordered Slaughtering Of Christians In 2001 / Amnesty Internation Releases Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Slaughtering BH Suspects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by Youngsage: 8:21am On Oct 14, 2014
kimond101:
These people may be born as muslims but they don't follow the teachings of Islam.

I am a muslim and I condemn this act the same way I condemn Boko Haram, ISIS and any other terror group that hide under the canopy of Islam to execute evil acts$

Learn Islam from Islam. Do not learn Islam from the behaviour of some brainwashed/extremist muslims that may not be on guidance.
Huh Pls spare me all that crap!
The same way these muslims also say its you that doesn't follow the true teachings?
So why can't these terrorists hide under the canopy of other religions other than islam? Is islam the only religion. Smh

7 Likes

Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by destante(f): 8:30am On Oct 14, 2014
Youngsage:

The same way these muslims also say its you that doesn't follow the true teachings?
So why can't these terrorists hide under the canopy of other religions other than islam? Is islam the only religion. Smh
hmm. but in time past, Christianity had been used to carry out mass genocidal acts too. Don't you think there will be a time Islam will evolve into a terror-free religion too?

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by Nobody: 8:52am On Oct 14, 2014
Islam; with it there shall b no peace
these kids shuld b killed
Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by major466(m): 9:00am On Oct 14, 2014
imas:
Islam is not violent.
Tell that to those who lost their beloved ones to boko-haram and Isis.
Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by major466(m): 9:04am On Oct 14, 2014
destante:
hmm. but in time past, Christianity had been used to carry out mass genocidal acts too. Don't you think there will be a time Islam will evolve into a terror-free religion too?
Do not compare the inquisition of the 1400-1500 centuries ago in Europe to the murderous acts of Islamic terrorist in this 21st century.
Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by destante(f): 9:24am On Oct 14, 2014
major466:

Do not compare the inquisition of the 1400-1500 centuries ago in Europe to the murderous acts of Islamic terrorist in this 21st century.
pls how are they any different?

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by kimond101: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2014
Youngsage:

A terrorist is a terrorist irrespective of religion. Its not until you carry guns you become a terrorist. Politicians that steal the people money/rights are terrorist since people die of because of them.

Terrorism has no religion. And it's only until you decide to justify being a terrorist that you then tend to terror.
There are millions of muslims in the world and if terror is what Islam teaches then you'll never have muslims as friends.

My own opinion as to why they hide under the tent of Islam is something which there is more to than that which meets the eyes. Like I said Satan would look for every possible way to make people not believe in Islam as the right path. Think of it who in their right mind would kill people because they don't believe in what you believe and expect you to have faith in that which you believe. If God wanted to guide everyone to Islam it takes him nothing.

Terrorism has no religion.
Knowledge about your creator is vital, knowledge about your religion is also vital. This would enable you to be concious ofwhat the truth is and don't get brainwashed.
That is part of the conclusion I can draw.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by Youngsage: 9:40am On Oct 14, 2014
@kimond101 Okayy... undecided
Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by Youngsage: 9:57am On Oct 14, 2014
destante:
Eermm... Mind giving examples??
Well I think it's a different thing entirely, because the perpetrators of such acts/crimes were never classified as religious terrorists/terrorist groups, or where they?
There was no reflection of 'christianity' in the name/identity of such organisations as we have in ISIS,
They never supported their criminal acts with the Holy book of the Christians I guess, they didn't make reference to it either, or did they? undecided

To your question, yeah, I pray so, but truth is, Only God Knows...
Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2014
ALLAH AK47 BOMB(ALLAH AKBAR
Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by Onyejiuwaokoh: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2014
ALLAH AK47 BOMB(ALLAH AKBAR)
Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by destante(f): 11:25am On Oct 14, 2014
Youngsage:

Well I think it's a different thing entirely, because the perpetrators of such acts/crimes were never classified as religious terrorists/terrorist groups, or where they?
There was no reflection of 'christianity' in the name/identity of such organisations as we have in ISIS,
They never supported their criminal acts with the Holy book of the Christians I guess, they didn't make reference to it either, or did they? undecided

you may want to read this. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
Don't wanna say much. But trust me, Islam too can evolve.
Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2014

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by Nobody: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2014
destante:

you may want to read this. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism
Don't wanna say much. But trust me, Islam too can evolve.

I am sorry but I have to say I love you.

However, trust me, they won't click on that link. I just wonder how they are different from the extremist Muslims. So much unfounded hate for a religion because of some bad eggs

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by Nobody: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2014
Youngsage:

Listen, there are more Latino and Jewish terrorist attacks than Muslim terrorist attacks.

And the perpetrators use the bible to support their evil deeds.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by destante(f): 11:57am On Oct 14, 2014
hifaif:

I am sorry but I have to say I love you.

However, trust me, they won't click on that link. I just wonder how they are different from the extremist Muslims. So much unfounded hate for a religion because of some bad eggs
awwn I love you too sir. grin I guess we all get to learn each day.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by dekronik: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
hifaif:

So? Why shouldn't we condemn those CJTF for abusing that girl? Are you asking us to pat some crazy lawless men on the back for abusing a little girl?

Your so called "little girl" and her fellow "little girl" jihadist have suCceded in smuggling nearly 1000 AK 47 rifles into Maiduguri in preparation for BH assault (source: Mr Aye Dee). So why the hell should have pity on her? Do you know how many boko boys sleep with her daily in there camp? This girl is fully aware what she does. She is a more hardened criminal than you could ever imagine(allegedly).
Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by dekronik: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
texazzpete:

You thrice accursed m0r0n!!
Why should normal human beings not condemn human rights violations? Why support evil because you're fighting evil?

Madness.

If your uncle or brother is the one beign slaughtered by the boy above, I'm very sure you change your view on how to treat child jihadist.

After reading this, you will come back and change your above statement.

http://www.barenakedislam.com/category/beheadings-graphic
Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by EMANY01(m): 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
xtervaganza:
They are moslems

Mohammed their father did worse

EOD.
Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
dekronik:

Your so called "little girl" and her fellow "little girl" jihadist have suCceded in smuggling nearly 1000 AK 47 rifles into Maiduguri in preparation for BH assault (source: Mr Aye Dee). So why the hell should have pity on her? Do you know how many boko boys sleep with her daily in there camp? This girl is fully aware what she does. She is a more hardened criminal than you could ever imagine(allegedly).

All you stated can't take away the fact that she is just a girl. Who cares how many men she has slept with? A more sensible government should be dealing with those useless ediots that abused her. That girl should be in a Rehab center. No one should have touched her let alone abuse her in that shameful and sadistic manner

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by maslong(m): 12:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
kimond101:

A terrorist is a terrorist irrespective of religion. Its not until you carry guns you become a terrorist. Politicians that steal the people money/rights are terrorist since people die of because of them.

Terrorism has no religion. And it's only until you decide to justify being a terrorist that you then tend to terror.
There are millions of muslims in the world and if terror is what Islam teaches then you'll never have muslims as friends.

My own opinion as to why they hide under the tent of Islam is something which there is more to than that which meets the eyes. Like I said Satan would look for every possible way to make people not believe in Islam as the right path. Think of it who in their right mind would kill people because they don't believe in what you believe and expect you to have faith in that which you believe. If God wanted to guide everyone to Islam it takes him nothing.

Terrorism has no religion.
Knowledge about your creator is vital, knowledge about your religion is also vital. This would enable you to be concious ofwhat the truth is and don't get brainwashed.
That is part of the conclusion I can draw.

angry
Taaaaaaa do i hear you say

Terrorism has no religion
Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by nyabingi(m): 12:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
Reminds me of my growing up days in the north...seen worst than these!
Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by asandigbo(f): 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Children are becoming radicalized all thks to alhaji muhammed.
Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by Nobody: 2:55pm On Oct 14, 2014
small tin , one around the same age fired an RPG on us few weeks ago ,although we killed the little bastards...........some of them are mostly forced consprits who have been indoctrinated.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Photo Of A 13 Year Old Jihadist Slaughtering A Man by dekronik: 8:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
DEATHMACHINE:
small tin , one around the same age fired an RPG on us few weeks ago ,although we killed the little bastards...........some of them are mostly forced consprits who have been indoctrinated.

Real life experience. We are praying for you and your coleages over there. Its not easy. Hope You crush these boko haram madmen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What An NYSC Corps Member Wrote On Ballot Boxes During Election (photos). / Lawan Appoints SA Media, Deputy Chief Of Staff / Uba Appeals Court’s Disqualification As APC Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.