Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,377 members, 7,815,800 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Honestly Speaking; Some Jobs Are Not Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Honestly Speaking; Some Jobs Are Not Jobs (1019 Views)

Nairaland Has Shown Me Where The Jobs Are / Skilled Workers Are Lacking Not Jobs / What You Need Are Customers Not Jobs! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honestly Speaking; Some Jobs Are Not Jobs by Eberex(m): 2:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
My friends told me about Banks recruitment and they were like ''what an opportunity''!!! On scaling through they found themselves in marketing department. Next thing I hear is they are given targets. Just now I finished chatting with a very good friend of mine who was given a job at FCMB owerri. 98% of people she met want sex. I asked her how she reacts, and she told me ''I smile and tell them I'll keep in touch''. She is contemplating on quitting.

Immorality is at its highest and its no longer a big deal to all these so called married men. I felt her pain because I know how long it took her to get the job, and now she is already thinking of quitting.

''THE FEAR OF GOD'' no longer exist to some people. How did it come down to this level?
Re: Honestly Speaking; Some Jobs Are Not Jobs by Eberex(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2014
egopersonified:
Keneking, come and tell this guy who is responsible for this, lol.

who is Keneking?
Re: Honestly Speaking; Some Jobs Are Not Jobs by Eberex(m): 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2014
oh! I see...
Re: Honestly Speaking; Some Jobs Are Not Jobs by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
What is really the schism here?

(1) (Reply)

Front Desk Associate (POSITION CLOSED) / Head Of Operations Urgently Needed / Second Quarter Recruitment (vacancy)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.