Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? (35620 Views)

Will You Denounce Your Faith in God Taking The (Mark Of The Beast) for meds / Re: Will You Denounce Your Faith At Gun Point? / Will You Denounce Your Faith At Gun Point? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by khattab02: 7:27pm On Oct 13, 2014
Money the say is the root of all evil! Why Should I?

Not everthing money can buy.

Money can buy you bed but can't buy sleep. And So on, I don forget some.
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by khattab02: 7:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
whytfaz:
stop dreaming nobody will give you 100 million
hahahaha....na your post I like pass.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2014
Even my unborn child would curse at me the time he grows up and learnt his father rejected such amount of money over one fabricated unknown called God or whatsoever!!! Yep back to the question,100million is a mouth watering amount of stacks...Get me that money cus I 'd rather be rich and unhappy than be broke and full of misery.

6 Likes

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Freest(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2014
Idrismusty97:
What matters in life is how you impact the world "positively". Bill gates is a philanthropist. If after saving millions of lives through his wealth he is going to burn for not believing in god then that "god" doesn't deserved to be a god.
Who made u understand d difference btw good and bad Right and wrong Ur standard isn't d measuring scale for God to be God... He made gis points clear hence d need for scriptures... Its like a lecturer giving u questions and the answer's all together for an exams... He simply stated clearly howto make heaven, yet with this clear terms we still argue, we still wanna be diplomatic and wise in our eyes... Smh*

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Idrismusty97(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2014
Freest:

Who made u understand d difference btw good and bad Right and wrong Ur standard isn't d measuring scale for God to be God... He made gis points clear hence d need for scriptures... Its like a lecturer giving u questions and the answer's all together for an exams... He simply stated clearly howto make heaven, yet with this clear terms we still argue, we still wanna be diplomatic and wise in our eyes... Smh*
Who or what ever made me understand that did a good job. I don't have to stick knifes on someone throats for any reason, All thanks to civilization(Religion play a minute role too). Now that i understand what is good and bad why else should i believe in a so called "higher being"? Isn't my understanding of good and bad enough? The next thing you will say is "You can't be good if you don't believe". But the bulk of the evil people in this world are people who claimed they believe. The so called "Believers" are the ones destroying this world!

5 Likes

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by greaterlove(m): 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
simpleseyi:
Which faith are you people talking about? You are a Christian only because you are born in Eastern Nigeria or in Western Nigeria or in Europe or America. If you were born by parents who are Sokoto indigenes, you will be a Muslim today.

If Pope Francis was born in Saudi Arabia by Saudi indigenes, today he will be a Muslim. Also, if the king of Saudi Arabia and the Sheikh of Qatar were born in Owerri by Catholic parents, today they will both be staunch Catholics.

These religious bigots are just over the whole place. The whitemen brought their religions to colonize us. Imaging so-call Christian missionaries capturing our fore-fathers, chaining them down and transporting them to whiteman's land to work as slave. And you call them missionaries of God. The same way Usmand Dan Fodio waged war in the North in order to capture the North in the name of Islam even when Northern Nigeria by then was already practicing Islam. The whitemen came to tell us that our gods are evil and their god is good, yet the God the exported to us killed more people in the Bible and the Quran than the people all our gods (ogun, sango, obatala, oya, amadioha, okija e.t.c.) put together have been accused of killing.

I am a Muslim because I was born into Islam, my wife is a Christian because she was born into Christianity. We are happy together. You all practice one religion or the other because you were born into it. How many of us researched into all the religions of the world before concluding that the one you currently practice is the best. You cannot just have idea about one thing and say that it is the best in the world, until you compare and contract it with all others. ogun and sango worshipers are living peacefully with each other and you tell me that Christians and Muslims that are also at each others throat are better than ogun and sango worshippers.
1,000,000 likes.

13 Likes

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by itstpia1: 9:16pm On Oct 13, 2014
What is with these s.tupid questions?
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Well said! If only the Roman Empire made [url=en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenistic_religion]Hellenistic religion[/url] the official religion of the Empire Christianity wouldn't be in existence today. But Theodosius I , the last emperor to rule over both East and West make sure that didn't happen. Because he is a Christian he made Christianity the official religion. This goes to show how religion is just an instrument of man.
and islam wouldnt have existed too

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:13pm On Oct 13, 2014
mkpakanaodogwu:
and islam wouldnt have existed too
I don't know about Islam. That have to do with the Arabs. I haven't read very much about this. Does the Roman Empire have anything to do with Islam? The empire expanded Westward spreading Christianity, while the Arabs expanded eastward/middle east spreading Islam. Before both of them of course collide in Africa with their conflicting foreign religions.

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Oct 13, 2014
I will denounce o! Omo no dulling!

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by anonimi: 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2014
berem:
I will denounce o! Omo no dulling!

Why am I not surprised seeing how you have abandoned your business to be a paid hack for those looters pretending to be angels that you are selling to us in a confusion package!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:34am On Oct 14, 2014
Idrismusty97:
I don't know about Islam. That have to do with the Arabs. I haven't read very much about this. Does the Roman Empire have anything to do with Islam? The empire expanded Westward spreading Christianity, while the Arabs expanded eastward/middle east spreading Islam. Before both of them of course collide in Africa with their conflicting foreign religions.
where would they have gotten those material to copy and paste,christians are guilty too

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 7:29am On Oct 14, 2014
Why I go denounce o boy,yahweh is more than money
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 14, 2014
OF COURSE I WILL cool

MOST PEOPLE ARE MUSLIMS/XTIANS SIMPLY BECUZ THEIR WERE BORN INTO IT.MOST XTIANS&MUSLIMS DO NOT EVEN FOLLOW THE DOCTRINES OF THIS RELIGIONS(trust me if they did nigeria will be the best country on earth)wink

RELIGION WAS SIMPLY MADE BY MEN,THAT IS WHY U HAVE MANY RELIGIONS ACROSS THE WORLD ALL CLAIMING TO BE THE BEST,A XTIAN CLAIMS HIS RELIGION IS THE BEST,A MUSLIM CLAIMS HER RELIGION IS THE BEST,A BUDDHIST CLAIMS HIS RELIGION IS THE BEST etc.

5 Likes

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Vado(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2014
simpleseyi:
Which faith are you people talking about? You are a Christian only because you are born in Eastern Nigeria or in Western Nigeria or in Europe or America. If you were born by parents who are Sokoto indigenes, you will be a Muslim today.

If Pope Francis was born in Saudi Arabia by Saudi indigenes, today he will be a Muslim. Also, if the king of Saudi Arabia and the Sheikh of Qatar were born in Owerri by Catholic parents, today they will both be staunch Catholics.

These religious bigots are just over the whole place. The whitemen brought their religions to colonize us. Imaging so-call Christian missionaries capturing our fore-fathers, chaining them down and transporting them to whiteman's land to work as slave. And you call them missionaries of God. The same way Usmand Dan Fodio waged war in the North in order to capture the North in the name of Islam even when Northern Nigeria by then was already practicing Islam. The whitemen came to tell us that our gods are evil and their god is good, yet the God the exported to us killed more people in the Bible and the Quran than the people all our gods (ogun, sango, obatala, oya, amadioha, okija e.t.c.) put together have been accused of killing.

I am a Muslim because I was born into Islam, my wife is a Christian because she was born into Christianity. We are happy together. You all practice one religion or the other because you were born into it. How many of us researched into all the religions of the world before concluding that the one you currently practice is the best. You cannot just have idea about one thing and say that it is the best in the world, until you compare and contract it with all others. ogun and sango worshipers are living peacefully with each other and you tell me that Christians and Muslims that are also at each others throat are better than ogun and sango worshippers.

Nice attempt at being logical but even at that, your points are flawed. Not everyone belongs to a faith just because they were born into it. There are converts, there are those literally coerced into a particular religion.

To the topic, I would tell the giver to shove the money up his a$$.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by BenGlobal1(m): 10:20am On Oct 14, 2014
Thatz zomeonez tithe...My God iz bigger jor

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by ayusco85(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2014
God forbid. My faith is priceless
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by maximas(m): 10:22am On Oct 14, 2014
No matter circumstances
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 14, 2014
A whole lot of pple willing to do it for just a N100k & u here talking of N100mills.

Wide spread of poverty has sprawn across the land.

4 Likes

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Gynacologist(m): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Stop deceiving yourself with external joy and peace. That is free money. It is like offering you money and telling you to do "Nothing" in return. cheesy
u cn say tat again......

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by idris4r83(m): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2014
not even for a billion dollars
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Kelklein(m): 10:23am On Oct 14, 2014
Pishure of the 100mil first or....
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by LEXYCOM: 10:23am On Oct 14, 2014
What shall it profit a man if he gains 100 million and losses his soul
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by izsmike: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2014
what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and losses his soul... izsmike is neva gonna denounce his FAITH
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2014
Nigg.as av done it for less
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by bonesofdavid: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2014
adeitoro:
Wow,
That is how the rich with charitable heart will go to heaven while the poor with pervert and devilish mind will end up in hell and vice versa.

I will denounce xtianity for any other religion as far as is the same God
Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 14, 2014
NEVER! What would it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by pheesayor(m): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2014
Never, because my faith will eventually fetch me much more

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by SlimSkipper(m): 10:25am On Oct 14, 2014
i will glady trow away my quaran nd even tell my sis neva to were hijab again

1 Like

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by TeamSimple(m): 10:26am On Oct 14, 2014
What if death comes a day after receiving the 100million? Coz no 1 knows when death wud come knocking..Be Wise,Remember Death. Just as u can't watch over your 100million while asleep. You can't also spend your 100million while in the grave. U die in ur faith or accept the money doesn't mean u will go to heaven or hell though.only God knows who is truly serving him. But Remember Death.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Denounce Your Faith For 100 Million Naira? by femifemoo: 10:26am On Oct 14, 2014
Let me see the money physically then I will decide immediatelly!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Primate Ayodele: Buhari Can’t Take Us To Promise Land, Nigeria Will Break Up / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Woman Was Not God's Original Idea (video) / Types Of Spirits That Delay Marriage Of Some Single Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.